• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

maybe I'm in the minority here, but I rest my 4 fingers on my left hand on the QWER keys, so my index finger is closer to the F key. Makes pinging easier too.

But I've heard that I'm weird for using my baby finger so...

Im too use to using my pinkie for control and shift from my fps days.

Sofo

I have my items mapped to my mouse buttons. Great for smartcasting things like BotRK while keeping my fingers on my ability keys.

I really need to get a mouse like that, sometimes juggling sighstone and other actives can get a bit overwhelming as far as button-smashing goes! D; Particularly when I have DFG.

23qwerty

What happened? ;o share with us so at least you vent off!
3 ranked games in a row with someone dc'ing/afk'ing sucks a lot of shit x.x
went to normals after that afkjsfkajsf idk
people complaining that i'm not everywhere at once as jungle is annoying as shit

Bacon

My favorite thing to hear as a jungler is an enemy laner saying "why don't you set up a tent" or something along those lines. I go back to that lane the next chance I get and put that dude on mega tilt.

Sofo

My favorite thing to hear as a jungler is an enemy laner saying "why don't you set up a tent" or something along those lines. I go back to that lane the next chance I get and put that dude on mega tilt.

I facepalm so hard when someone on my team says that on All chat... It's like, why?

Bacon

I facepalm so hard when someone on my team says that on All chat... It's like, why?

The most annoying thing is when someone is in a warded bush and you have vision of them sitting there waiting to gank and then someone types in all chat "hey X champ, we can see you there." It's like, just let them waste their time sitting there.

Sofo

The most annoying thing is when someone is in a warded bush and you have vision of them sitting there waiting to gank and then someone types in all chat "hey X champ, we can see you there." It's like, just let them waste their time sitting there.

Oh god that one has to be the worst lol.

just tell the lazy spaniard to stop his siesta and get on it.

Dob's doing a really good job and it looks awesome. Less for me to do this time around, which means unfortunately more on Dob's plate in that regard.

But it's coming along really well.

Believe it or not we actually started earlier than usual this time around to avoid this, but then you guys managed 35 pages (50ppp) in 3 days. It was kinda insane.

Jeff-DSA

Haha, had a game last night where a duo bot showed up to team select. Whatever, let them take bot. Another guy called mid and another called top. I went to go take jungle, and the guy who had called top quickly tells me to go top, so I do. He takes Renekton right after me with smite, so I figure he's going to jungle. Ok. Our mid takes Yasuo and we go into the game.

The duo and the Renekton all went bottom. Yes, three in the bot, no jungler. Once the other team realized that it wasn't some early hard push strategy, their jungler just denied farm to me on top and to our mid lane. It was a nightmare. Oh, did I mention that the duo picked Brand and Gangplank? Yes, Brand, Gangplank, and Renekton bottom. I was at level 9 before any of them hit level 6 and we were extremely behind the whole game.

You could tell that they were just trolling too because even when it was obvious that we couldn't win, they just kept denying the surrender vote and typing sarcastic crap about how we were going to come back. Dumbest match I've ever played.

Edit: I didn't dodge because after I picked (the duo was yet to pick), I ran to the bathroom. I came back during loading.

23qwerty

Anyone in NA down to duo?

ranked?

ReI5VWW.jpg

it's always really unfair whenever i play hecarim in normals :(

Sofo

Haha, had a game last night where a duo bot showed up to team select. Whatever, let them take bot. Another guy called mid and another called top. I went to go take jungle, and the guy who had called top quickly tells me to go top, so I do. He takes Renekton right after me with smite, so I figure he's going to jungle. Ok. Our mid takes Yasuo and we go into the game.

The duo and the Renekton all went bottom. Yes, three in the bot, no jungler. Once the other team realized that it wasn't some early hard push strategy, their jungler just denied farm to me on top and to our mid lane. It was a nightmare. Oh, did I mention that the duo picked Brand and Gangplank? Yes, Brand, Gangplank, and Renekton bottom. I was at level 9 before any of them hit level 6 and we were extremely behind the whole game.

You could tell that they were just trolling too because even when it was obvious that we couldn't win, they just kept denying the surrender vote and typing sarcastic crap about how we were going to come back. Dumbest match I've ever played.

Edit: I didn't dodge because after I picked (the duo was yet to pick), I ran to the bathroom. I came back during loading.

Man, that has to really suck ._. Sorry about it.

Jeff-DSA

Sion is terrifying in solo queue. People don't ward enough, so he'll eventually find an angle to gank through. Oh wait, why would he do that when he can just easily barrel down the lane and get you? I haven't won a game where Sion was on the enemy team, either in lane or as a jungler.

I laned against him and was beating him, but the second mid game started up and he started wandering around, he just starts wrecking people. I think he's going to be a popular ban.

Sofo

I am really tempted of buying Jayce, he seems really interesting but might be a bit too complicated. Anyone experienced with him/has general knowledge of how decent is he nowadays? I must admit after seeing it at Worlds I was excited about it, but being realistic... idk. >_>;

Halp!

Bacon

Jayce appears to be more complicated than he is, IMO. Poke people down with your ranged, then hit R and get up close and personal to finish them off.

Jeff-DSA

He has a global sound when he ults though, you don't need wards to know that he's coming.

Yeah, but there's no indicator of where he's coming from. You just hear it and start heading towards your tower, but it's not always enough. Every time I hear his ult pop, I just assume that someone on my team is about to die.

Edit: And when it's in combo with Nocturne's ult, forget about it. You're already dead.

Jeff-DSA

I love having a Jayce on my team. He meshes so well with so many champions. I need to learn him better, because he always looks like tons of fun.

Yeah, but there's no indicator of where he's coming from. You just hear it and start heading towards your tower, but it's not always enough. Every time I hear his ult pop, I just assume that someone on my team is about to die.

Edit: And when it's in combo with Nocturne's ult, forget about it. You're already dead.
You gotta play it like Nocturne, if you hear the sound assume Sion is coming for your ass and prepare to dodge.

Jeff-DSA

You gotta play it like Nocturne, if you hear the sound assume Sion is coming for your ass and prepare to dodge.

Oh, I do. I start humping up on my tower, begging it to protect me. Thing is, it's solo queue. Not everybody gets on board with that strategy, and eventually he's going to identify the weak link(s) and just hammer it home. It's early to say that he's overpowered, I guess, but he's already a terror in solo queue. It feels like Rammus Part 2: The Sequel.

Edwardo

I am really tempted of buying Jayce, he seems really interesting but might be a bit too complicated. Anyone experienced with him/has general knowledge of how decent is he nowadays? I must admit after seeing it at Worlds I was excited about it, but being realistic... idk. >_>;

Halp!

I 100% recommend playing him. You can play him mid as well, but I just go top most of the time.

Here's SeigO's guide

pigeon

Banned

Yeah, it's baffling to me why you would tell them their bush is warded. God help us if these people ever become President as I assume they'd spend all their time calling up foreign national leaders to say "hey, nice secret project, dillweed."

Edwardo

Yeah, it's baffling to me why you would tell them their bush is warded. God help us if these people ever become President as I assume they'd spend all their time calling up foreign national leaders to say "hey, nice secret project, dillweed."

Lol ya just like when one of your teammates goes afk and some dingaling on your team tells them to report so and so for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom