• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have flash on d because thats where the default movement summoner spell was when i started playing the game and if you need a mnemonic device to remember what button to press you're an idiot

DeadNames

Banned
"Yeah Garen takes so much skill"

- Wukong

lol

Man this new pick order thing is fucking horseshit. Literally been 4/5 pick the last like queues fuck this shit.

Ferrio

Banned
i have flash on d because thats where the default movement summoner spell was when i started playing the game and if you need a mnemonic device to remember what button to press you're an idiot

qwer = Skills (all smartcast)
a = Attack move (smartcast)
s = stop
df = summoners
zxcv = Level up corresponding skills.

Flash being on F is just coincidence. F key is probably one of the keys I can push the quickest.

DeadNames

Banned
Literally everything about fiddlesticks is dumb.

His Q is broken AK.
E is point and click AOE RNG bullshit.
R is instawin team fight with no thought process.

Only thing that's somewhat balanced is W but even then its bullshit.

Bacon

Literally everything about fiddlesticks is dumb.

His Q is broken AK.
E is point and click AOE RNG bullshit.
R is instawin team fight with no thought process.

Only thing that's somewhat balanced is W but even then its bullshit.

You have to be making posts like these just to rile people up at this point, right?

Either way I approve.

Musician

How many of you have put attack-move on left mouse? I've been playing with it for a few months and it's great. Especially as an adc trying to kite. You just right click behind, left click anywhere (unless something other than the guy you want to attack is closer). It also saves you from accidentally walking forward instead of attacking if you happen to missclick.

Einbroch

Banned
How many of you have put attack-move on left mouse? I've been playing with it for a few months and it's great. Especially as an adc trying to kite. You just right click behind, left click anywhere (unless something other than the guy you want to attack is closer). It also saves you from accidentally walking forward instead of attacking if you happen to missclick.

This....this is smart.

zkylon

zkylewd
i use shift right click for that or smart cast a

i like being able to click on ppl to quickly see their items, how much blue buff time they have left, annie passive stacks, etc. so i like left mouse click still doing its selecting thing.

smart cast is pretty dangerous tho, you don't want to be shooting at minions or wards during teamfights :p

heytred

Neo Member

I've thought about doing this...I don't really use attack-move but want to practice and can't decide if I should go this way (I know you have to adjust some files in order for it to work) or just learn to incorporate the A key into my game...

zkylon

zkylewd
smart cast = doing something without clicking (say shooting spell in your cursor's direction by just pressing q)

s key = stop attack. makes your character not autoattack nearby minions/champs. useful for hiding in brushes, not pushing the lane, canceling autoattack animation, etc.

attack move = makes your character autoattack the nearest nearby thing (so minions, jungle monsters, champions, wards, tibbers, everything) by just clicking anywhere on the screen. pretty useful to kite if you're bad at adc like me

also my setup is:

qwer for spells
shift qwer for spells smartcast
ctrl qwer for spells level up
ctrl 1234 for lux laugh
all items set to smartcast with and without shift (so i don't accidentally miss dfg somehow), 4 for trinket, my extra mouse button for dfg (would be slot 4) and t for slot 6
s for stop
shift a or shift right click for attack move
x for shop (i just spam s for the old x thingie)

smartcast indicators on

I always knew how stupid Fiddle could get, but after I went against one who went 21/0/9 in 17 min (in a ranked game), I've never been the same. I hope Riot Wicked Witch of the Wests that stupid scarecrow.

drawkcaB

After spending way too much time in the season 5 jungle, I don't think anything's really going to change. For all Riot's intents, I see the S5 jungle as fucking over tank junglers even more.

Musician

i use shift right click for that or smart cast a

i like being able to click on ppl to quickly see their items, how much blue buff time they have left, annie passive stacks, etc. so i like left mouse click still doing its selecting thing.

smart cast is pretty dangerous tho, you don't want to be shooting at minions or wards during teamfights :p

I've bound mouse 4 which is one of my side buttons to be my normal click key. You need to bind something to it or you won't be able to buy without moving, moving your items in your inventory.. stuff like that.

And yes.. since I don't play adc that often I've been known to attack siege minions instead of players in times of crisis.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
After spending way too much time in the season 5 jungle, I don't think anything's really going to change. For all Riot's intents, I see the S5 jungle as fucking over tank junglers even more.
yeah. it's like they thought to move away from on-hit sustain in order to help tank junglers and then forgot that tank junglers have lots of health when they made the hp5 only work in combat with monsters.

Bob White

I use WASD as my camera. When I started last year, I just couldn't get use to moving the mouse to see things around me. This is my shame

Musician

I use WASD as my camera. When I started last year, I just couldn't get use to moving the mouse to see things around me. This is my shame

I hear a lot of people swear by this since you leave your cursor free for action instead of having to leave the point of interest, move to the side of the screen and then back.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It will have a huge impact on playstyle. In terms of champion picks...Lee Sin will obviously be a god. Invasion and wall hopping will be king, and stuff like the crab vision buff will only make it harder on limited mobility junglers.

smart cast = doing something without clicking (say shooting spell in your cursor's direction by just pressing q)

s key = stop attack. makes your character not autoattack nearby minions/champs. useful for hiding in brushes, not pushing the lane, canceling autoattack animation, etc.

attack move = makes your character autoattack the nearest nearby thing (so minions, jungle monsters, champions, wards, tibbers, everything) by just clicking anywhere on the screen. pretty useful to kite if you're bad at adc like me

also my setup is:

qwer for spells
shift qwer for spells smartcast
ctrl qwer for spells level up
ctrl 1234 for lux laugh
all items set to smartcast with and without shift (so i don't accidentally miss dfg somehow), 4 for trinket, my extra mouse button for dfg (would be slot 4) and t for slot 6
s for stop
shift a or shift right click for attack move
x for shop (i just spam s for the old x thingie)

smartcast indicators on

I think i got it before item smartcast, how does smartcast affects the items

Holy_Chic

Banned
been screwing around on my smurf lately in the jungle and reached gold 5. troll builds that work:

ad malphite
ad malz
ap aatrox
anything with yi

things that ive yet to win a game with:

ap xin

ive done 3 games with ap xin so far and everyone lost their fucking minds lol. think it takes too long to build enough items to solo turrets.

DeadNames

Banned
been screwing around on my smurf lately in the jungle and reached gold 5. troll builds that work:

ad malphite
ad malz
ap aatrox
anything with yi

things that ive yet to win a game with:

ap xin

ive done 3 games with ap xin so far and everyone lost their fucking minds lol. think it takes too long to build enough items to solo turrets.

duo? :^)

zkylon

zkylewd
I think i got it before item smartcast, how does smartcast affects the items

same as regular smartcast, instead of dfg + click you just press dfg button

with spells since i play so many skillshot mages i do a mix of smartcasting and just regular casts specially for like lux ult or ahri e and stuff, but since i always have my finger on shift i bound both simple button press and shift+press to smartcast items just so i can weave the item cast in the middle of a combo no matter if i'm doing it with smartcasting or not

like since items are all targeted ('cept frostqueen but i never really upgrade spellthief past 2) i'd rather just have them on smartcast so i can combo faster with dfg or quickly mikaels ppl or something

Bob White

My set up always makes me think I'm not playing the game right but I just can't get use to playing the standard way.

I use this mouse

41RdQr-mEeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

with the qwer abilities on the side buttons.

wasd moves the camera
e and f for summoners
numbers for items

Oh, and I use left click for attack move. I've tried so hard to play normally but seriously can't go back.

Bungie's

Have you tried out zac? Love his kit but he is quite weak right now. Would love to see him get played in season 5.

Musician

with spells since i play so many skillshot mages i do a mix of smartcasting and just regular casts specially for like lux ult or ahri e and stuff, but since i always have my finger on shift i bound both simple button press and shift+press to smartcast items just so i can weave the item cast in the middle of a combo no matter if i'm doing it with smartcasting or not

You know you can just hold the button down when you have smartcast on, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom