• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
2i2QsXE7l6rK3ew4

too bad there's no watermark-free version but still pretty sick

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1583880205/215051396

Mmmm. This game. Played with Deadnames(who is dead for now) in my second ranked duo queue with gaffers. Only lost 15 lp this time (thanks mmr). The thresh did little good in team fights, sometimes wasting an ult for nobody. Top was constantly ganked and just struggled the whole game from the might of Demacia and rammu. Mid didn't fair better. Sivir was just a wild card the whole game, she never did finish the bloodthirster. If I hadn't have dc to a bug and then go to a teamfight underleverled, I would have done better.

Hightlight: I did have fun talking to the poor Leblanc that I killed many times. Forgot to take a pic though. I told her to blame the deaths on the lag.

Holy_Chic

Banned
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1583880205/215051396

Mmmm. This game. Played with Deadnames(who is dead for now) in my second ranked duo queue with gaffers. Only lost 15 lp this time (thanks mmr). The thresh did little good in team fights, sometimes wasting an ult for nobody. Top was constantly ganked and just struggled the whole game from the might of Demacia and rammu. Mid didn't fair better. Sivir was just a wild card the whole game, she never did finish the bloodthirster. If I hadn't have dc to a bug and then go to a teamfight underleverled, I would have done better.

Hightlight: I did have fun talking to the poor Leblanc that I killed many times. Forgot to take a pic though. I told her to blame the deaths on the lag.

Are you Eve? That build is really bad...= /

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Had to rack up kills quick so I went mostly for damage. The garen was tired of his tankyness and then built crit.

Then he had a reveliaton.
Not a revelation, a revelaiton.

Edwardo

it's more just a worry that a mod will shut the thread down for running too far over the OT post count limit and we'll have to copy and paste the old thread or be without a thread until it's done. Both of those things are big worries for me personally. We put a lot of work into these, not because we feel like we're required to but because it's fun to do and we enjoy doing it, even if it is a lot of work (especially for dob)

I would hate to have to paste an old thread in just because we didn't judge the time correctly (which is pretty hard, because we want to implement some of the newer LoL content but also have to judge thread pace). Even if people only read a the new thread once, that's enough to make it worth it for me. If we had to copy and paste the last one, nobody would read the new one if we updated it which would feel like shit. Again, I'd feel worse for dob because of the amount of work done on the image side.

Anyway, this one looks awesome. Better than OT7 definitely. Hope you guys enjoy it when we do get it out, and apologies for running over again (to you and the mods).

Don't even worry about it. If the thread got locked it wouldn't even be a problem if we couldn't post for however long.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
But the death of enemy squishies are so satisfying. Nevermind, looked at the pro builds. I guess it's always lizard and randuin's for me then.

Don't tell me not to go Pillager first on Garen. I'll do what the fuck I want.

I literally had over 5k gold to spend when the game ended. Was gonna get Hydra and Visage. Cool fact: You can proc Hydra while Garen is spinning.

Just picked up Viktor. I think I have a new top/mid. I love that his shield is now instant.

Still unsure when to upgrade though. I felt that I only wanted 1 or 2. 3000g for 114AP and 500 mana is too much.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
i have decided

skeleton friend's name is mitchell

Have you think of a bio on why they join the league of legend? Which side they are on, the skills, passives, and script for champion preview, special taunts and stuff.

You need to go all the way.

Sofo

I don't get half the builds in there. Sunfire on both supports (Leona no flash even..), full AP Ezreal, like wtf.

Also Thresh only put down 20 wards wat.

Btw, I tried Rumble on bots and geez. I sucked so hard. Ults that basically only hit walls (even without smartcast), terrible laning? (maybe?), and just overall uselessness. I also had a weird lag that delayed clicks/abilities but still. I am glad my reluctance to Rumble was justified, and his voice is really annoying! ._.

jerd

I don't get half the builds in there. Sunfire on both supports (Leona no flash even..), full AP Ezreal, like wtf.

Also Thresh only put down 20 wards wat.

Right?

Any of you guys who think you can't make it to gold should take note.

Or play late at night I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom