• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korten

Banned
Uh... Can anyone explain this to me?

I was thinking of trying out Kayle sometime- I' haven't played her in well over a year. Maybe even as far back as pre-season 3. Um... So why do I have Judgement Kayle? I never bought it...

Mothman91

I was thinking of trying out Kayle sometime- I' haven't played her in well over a year. Maybe even as far back as pre-season 3. Um... So why do I have Judgement Kayle? I never bought it...
I have it too, forgot from where. I think it's from s2.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Judgment Kayle was a free gift, given to those who played a certain number of games at the end of Season 1
e

Nekofrog

Banned
yZraDOu.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Glorious work of art. Should be loading splash art.

Nekofrog

Banned
im just waiting for zky to show up and the war between 80s-90s not too spooky female loli succubus yordle with huge breasts and a tail wielding a scythe with a skeleton pal VS moar waifu esque not too spooky female loli succubus yordle with huge breasts and a tail wielding a scythe with a skeleton pal to begin

that was a long sentence

Ferrio

Banned
im just waiting for zky to show up and the war between 80s-90s not too spooky female loli succubus yordle with huge breasts and a tail wielding a scythe with a skeleton pal VS moar waifu esque not too spooky female loli succubus yordle with huge breasts and a tail wielding a scythe with a skeleton pal to begin

that was a long sentence

Not only you draw a new character, you made a skin for her too!

I want to buy Brand with IP so I can own all the champions I want and just leave Malzahar and Yorick to rot in the not owned list

but idk if there's gonna be a new champion soon so I kinda wanna keep my IP just in case

hrmmmmmm

Nekofrog

Banned
the skeleton friend is too spooky

he needs a mustache

brb

edit: no that doesnt work now he just looks too evil. i guess we have to settle for slightly too spooky skeleton friend

Nekofrog

Banned
im trying to think of champions that could actually fight darius at level 1

gp who takes w first?

if level 2 gp could definitely take him

Nekofrog

Banned
guys pls dont invite me to games tonight unless your name is panda and you want to do ranked

im working on something else art/league related (but not a drawing) that i want to show off but i cant be distracted by league itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom