• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

I'm still hoping for the rumor that Sona gets the ultimate skin to come true. Some guy on Reddit said that both Reaper Soraka and Ultimate Sona were coming, two weeks before Reaper Soraka was revealed on PBE.

Leezard

So is finals this year going to be boring or not? I don't know these teams, curious if it'll be worth watching.

It is certainly possible that there is a 3-0 stomp. SSW did stomp SSB in a 3-0, after all. We can't know for certain, of course.

Einbroch

Banned
The more I think about it, it might be Ao Shin.

His limited lore is that he balances good and evil. All the champions that have the fog are villians or have wronged someone. Zed having his evil soul removed. Twisted Fate losing his power over magic. The mark on his card looks similar to the language they use on Ionian buildings in some of their artwork, maybe a seal of some sort.

I wouldn't be surprised if every day or so a champion or two get updated backgrounds.

Also, thunder, storms, etc. Mah theory.

that would be interesting. pretty sure they said we wouldn't see him until 2015, and Riot doesn't give release windows unless they're certain.

unless he just came together really quickly for some reason, idk

jerd

The shadow behind Zed looks kinda different and all the mist on the champ pages looks pretty Zedish

I personally cannot wait to have a Zed in every game after his Ultimate skin is released

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The shadow behind Zed looks kinda different and all the mist on the champ pages looks pretty Zedish

I personally cannot wait to have a Zed in every game after his Ultimate skin is released

there's no reason to think it's a zed thing, other champion splashes were changed too.

Ao shin is my guess too. It should be noted that they did not say he would be released in 2015, they said he might not be released in 2014. that was 10 months ago, with further teasing and pbe he'd probably hit live in early december. so he's right on the line with what we knew of his release timeframe.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I kind of got scared off of Twitch after the nerfs but he's still really fun. Early laning phase is kind of hell though.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
What are the odds Ao Shin became a cute crossbreed dragon girl with a scythe in the past two years of development
my heart want's Ao to be all monster form all the time, and having a legitimate female monster champion would be nice. [other than anivia]

also 6 male champions in a row would put a serious cramp in team waifu.

I kind of got scared off of Twitch after the nerfs but he's still really fun. Early laning phase is kind of hell though.

do you just start E or W and try to push hard for level 2? I haven't played him in a while but I found myself getting pushed in a lot and then yeah, the early lane is hell

it's pretty hard to get level 2 against a Lucian, Corki, Cait etc. as Twitch I found.

zkylon

zkylewd
k i think i might just give up on plat this season

went on a short losing streak so sadly sitting at 0 lp which is pretty annoying

not even shitty teammates, just i guess poor team decision making (including me) that we throw away 8-10k leads. and like i think i went legendary on the last two games so that's pretty depressing

maybe i'll try and see how much lp do i win if i don't drop but tbh i feel like just waiting for next season and seeing if i have a bit more luck during placements

i mean literally the only reason i play ranked is to get the cool border so ehh, i'd rather just play dark souls

Sofo

You should finish the brutalizer after your tear, and before you buy the pickaxe for your manamura as well as before cdr boots. I like W second instead of E. You'll be using up your mana pretty fast if you're using the acceleration gate early on. I like the damage from cannon W more than hammer E at that point too.

Also, it sucks that Yasuo didn't ward, but you dont need to really worry about it in hindsight. Just worry about your own stuff and eventually it'll all fall into place.

Ah ok, so basically 3 pots + 360 sword > Tear > (if not enough for tear sword) Brutalizer? > Pickaxe > tearswordwhatevername > cdr boots > LW?

I thought getting tear sword was better in order to get the stacks faster? Maybe I missunderstood! And I got boots because I kinda wanted to get out of lane and feel useful, but it was kinda lost by then.

And I agree, Yasuo warding wouldn't have helped anyone because he couldn't do much versus that Lux at that point. It's just idk, warding helps so much more than just your lane ._. Maybe it's because of my support background that makes me pretty obsessed with vision control!

Also my CS is atrocious. I was doing fine but then, I fucking hate when two minions far away from each other get really low on health -_- Like why.

Sorry if I sound whiney, I'm pretty tired and I am fairly sure I could have won at least lane if I had been clever. At one point I knew Kha and Malphite wanted to dive me and instead of just retreating I stayed in the middle of the two towers like an idiot! Or when I was really low on health and instead of popping my last potion, I stayed around enough for Malphite to flash Q me... Bleh!

jerd

cXAO5.png

On the wall behind TF

dimb

do you just start E or W and try to push hard for level 2? I haven't played him in a while but I found myself getting pushed in a lot and then yeah, the early lane is hell

it's pretty hard to get level 2 against a Lucian, Corki, Cait etc. as Twitch I found.
I had to start Q in my last game to escape a bad level one situation, so laning phase was pretty much hell. I got some summoners out of the enemy for it though without burning anything myself. If you can let stuff like Tristana through. I would still take E at level one in almost all situations, because the poison stacks themselves do pitiful damage in the early game. Throwing out a W won't do much to clear the wave, but you could always spread your autos and try to maximize the efficiency of Expunge.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Met a really nice master smurf today. He stomped me mid and is gonna let me 1v1 him to teach me matchups.

Was mad but now I aint

Nekofrog

Banned
my heart want's Ao to be all monster form all the time, and having a legitimate female monster champion would be nice. [other than anivia]

also 6 male champions in a row would put a serious cramp in team waifu.

this is going to be the thing that breaks us up

Sofo

When you have a full AP team and at minute 45 your Syndra still doesn't have a Void Staff. Then you read something like:

<Syndra> omg tanks.

The struggle is real.

Nekofrog

Banned
dat tf on your team be all like "imma ult in on bot after everyone's already dead and give em another kill"

dat tf on the enemy team be all like "yo enemy botlane is pushed far up, imma tp in and get a triple kill"

dimb

yeah barring the obvious counterpick cases

but like in my last game he just ghosted and spammed qs and basically nullified leona+lee sin
Is it really a counter pick when assassins stack most games? What good does Ghost really do against hard engages or burst though? You guys have Leona, Syndra, Varus, and even Rumble. That's a lot of lockdown. Your team blew a 10k gold lead because they couldn't prioritize objectives or itemize properly.

zkylon

zkylewd
What good does Ghost really do against hard engages or burst though? You guys have Leona, Syndra, Varus, and even Rumble. That's a lot of lockdown.
what can i say leona and lee were having a world of trouble getting to him

i'm guessing the sona speedup buff+shurelyas (wtf was that sona build btw) also helped

who wasn't itemizing properly btw?

d[-_-]b

Banned
Saw a Pancakes365 braum support, was worried Pancakes was smurfing... luckily we shat on them, so I figured it wasn't Pancakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom