• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

The 3 I have confirmed are:

Athene, gave name to Athene's Unholy Grail

Totalbiscuit, gave name to the total biscuit of regeneration

Tim Buckley (creator of the ctrl+alt+del comic), gave name to Zeke's Herald.

There may be more.

im trying to think of champions that could actually fight darius at level 1

gp who takes w first?

if level 2 gp could definitely take him
Anyone with decent range on their harrass. Usually becomes even easier for said champs at level 2.

Lissandra, Karma, Azir, Viktor, Elise, Swain, Nidalee, non-Tear Yorick, Jayce, ... Never mind ADC's with escape tools.

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/wy2vmAjfaiNIAZhsvY6rTnknYDr_FtxVEwROVuYr3zc

here's a mirror for the draft champion select remix i'm working on for those who have tindeck blocked for some reason

first note on the wip is some of the champion select voices need volume boosted

Thanks. Not really a fan of the teensy-sounding voices in the intro to be honest. It sometimes drowns out the instruments. Probably a better volume adjustment, or better choice of dialogue. I like the rest.

Jeff-DSA

Heimer support, rip my farm.

I've had that. It's pretty stupid.

I'm in the midst of my longest losing streak ever in League and I'm not even mad. I switched to Normals only after hitting Gold and it's been such a laugh fest that I don't even care. First of all, the matchmaking has been insanely imbalanced, so I'm drawing unranked and Bronze teammates when the other side has multiple Gold players. Just watching how they feast on positioning mistakes in funny ways almost makes me want to create a YouTube channel to post the replays up.

The real bright spot of the night came in my last match last night when a dude begged for jungle in champ select. Someone dodged, but I was queued up with him again. He begged for jungle again. Same result. The third time was a charm, and he picked Nocturne. The game started and he said, "sorry guys, I got tired. I'm out." We played a 4v5 and our dumb Silver V Graves did nothing but criticize everybody else on the team calling everybody else bad while he fed like a buffet line. He kept saying, "we could roll these guys if I didn't have to go 1v5 all the time." Yeah buddy, maybe stop going 1v5. It was my 7th straight loss and my 9th out of 10.

League.

But seriously, Normals are hilarious. Where else can your bot lane go 1-11-3 and they blame everybody else for losing? Oh wait, any mode ever.

Sofo

Had my first normal game as Jayce with some EUGAF friends, on team builder.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1746464021/206655443

It was a bad game for all lanes, basically. I was doing fine at the start, zoning out Malphite and such but I was really scared to go full ham on him (that was my first mistake). Me not backing early after pushing him made it so that Kha'zix started camping top... a lot. I warded a lot (and bought wards as well) which helped me escape the majority of ganks (E, both in cannon and hammer form helps quite a bit). At least it was a good exercise for map awareness. I would have been okay by being camped if the other lanes had abused it a bit more. Like, half the time mid and bot were pushed towards us, but it turned out to nothing. What a surprise now that I check and the Yasuo guy didn't even put a single ward... like really? Why even get the item then... -_-

Overall Jayce was fun though, I was a bit too nervous and I lagged at a point where I would have managed to turn a gank and ended up dying ._. Plus it used my Flash too! Idk what that's about.

Will definitely give it a try, but I'm kinda scared, considering this matchup was in my favor (I think?).

Pd. Any tips or comments are more than welcome! I can take it rough and dirty! :mad:
Pd2. I have the replay? If that helps?

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder how many people hit 10,000.

well according to that blogpost, they've named 7 items after people and there are 11 to go, so can't be more than 18

i know totalbiscuit is one for sure

ed: OMG

XrDGphIyiyiPkx2r

Edwardo

Had my first normal game as Jayce with some EUGAF friends, on team builder.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1746464021/206655443

It was a bad game for all lanes, basically. I was doing fine at the start, zoning out Malphite and such but I was really scared to go full ham on him (that was my first mistake). Me not backing early after pushing him made it so that Kha'zix started camping top... a lot. I warded a lot (and bought wards as well) which helped me escape the majority of ganks (E, both in cannon and hammer form helps quite a bit). At least it was a good exercise for map awareness. I would have been okay by being camped if the other lanes had abused it a bit more. Like, half the time mid and bot were pushed towards us, but it turned out to nothing. What a surprise now that I check and the Yasuo guy didn't even put a single ward... like really? Why even get the item then... -_-

Overall Jayce was fun though, I was a bit too nervous and I lagged at a point where I would have managed to turn a gank and ended up dying ._. Plus it used my Flash too! Idk what that's about.

Will definitely give it a try, but I'm kinda scared, considering this matchup was in my favor (I think?).

Pd. Any tips or comments are more than welcome! I can take it rough and dirty! :mad:
Pd2. I have the replay? If that helps?

You should finish the brutalizer after your tear, and before you buy the pickaxe for your manamura as well as before cdr boots. I like W second instead of E. You'll be using up your mana pretty fast if you're using the acceleration gate early on. I like the damage from cannon W more than hammer E at that point too.

Also, it sucks that Yasuo didn't ward, but you dont need to really worry about it in hindsight. Just worry about your own stuff and eventually it'll all fall into place.

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently there's a teaser for new champion or new something

if you go to some champion pages their banners are like shrouded in mist

lizzy, cass, tf, lebonk, there's a bunch of em

interesting

zkylon

zkylewd
so went one by one and there's also zed, xerath and hecarim

so i dunno what that means

looks like sort of a thunderstorm

also realized that the splash art in the champion pages is super random lol

Bacon

so went one by one and there's also zed, xerath and hecarim

so i dunno what that means

looks like sort of a thunderstorm

also realized that the splash art in the champion pages is super random lol

Are you talking about in client champion pages?

sleepykyo

apparently there's a teaser for new champion or new something

if you go to some champion pages their banners are like shrouded in mist

lizzy, cass, tf, lebonk, there's a bunch of em

interesting

Halloween skins? Nidaelee already got one and Fidz doesn't need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom