• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
He's as viable as your team is when it comes to ending the game before the hyper carries can scale up. His scaling suuuuuuuucks.
You are on your own team. Maybe you should end the game.

Darius has good ratios, has good base stats, and becomes fairly tanky. Late game gets to be harder for him because it's easier to kite at that stage of the game. Really he's not that different from most other melee top laners.

Ferrio

Banned
they could release a female "monster" again, that would be long overdue. oh no, they release waifus so you guys buy the skins.

I'm down with monster waifus. Too bad we can't do a googirl, fucking zac. What do we have let from the common tropes... Centaur but Dota people would go ballistic. Hrmm

zkylon

zkylewd
You know what we need

A scythe girl

5e8.jpg

pls!!

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Hey guys, just dropping to say the thread should've been done earlier but as per usual a mix of university work, family and friends needing help constantly for this or that and other personal matters leave me with less time and willpower than expected. Also Costy can attest I'm slower than Anivia at accomplishing anything in photoshop. Sorry about that.

Regardless, as he said, it'll be done this week no matter what, and on the plus side it's really benefiting from the additional time. It should be a fun little read, we hope.

I'm lowering the waifu content after letting Costy go nuts on OT7 tho.

Also current champions won't do, I want a champion with a kit made around the scythe. Stuff like reaping people in half, throwing the scythe like a giant spinning boomerang, cutting open gates to the void, etc

Hey guys, just dropping to say the thread should've been done earlier but as per usual a mix of university work, family and friends needing help constantly for this or that and other personal matters leave me with less time and willpower than expected. Also Costy can attest I'm slower than Anivia at accomplishing anything in photoshop. Sorry about that.

Regardless, as he said, it'll be done this week no matter what, and on the plus side it's really benefiting from the additional time. It should be a fun little read, we hope.

nap.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd

dats ok

lemme know how can i help <3

also like a psa for dobb and phillip, no one except steve cares if it's "late", you guys always seem kinda worried that we will hate you or something
steve only cares cuz he likes being a curmudgeon

it's more just a worry that a mod will shut the thread down for running too far over the OT post count limit and we'll have to copy and paste the old thread or be without a thread until it's done. Both of those things are big worries for me personally. We put a lot of work into these, not because we feel like we're required to but because it's fun to do and we enjoy doing it, even if it is a lot of work (especially for dob)

I would hate to have to paste an old thread in just because we didn't judge the time correctly (which is pretty hard, because we want to implement some of the newer LoL content but also have to judge thread pace). Even if people only read a the new thread once, that's enough to make it worth it for me. If we had to copy and paste the last one, nobody would read the new one if we updated it which would feel like shit. Again, I'd feel worse for dob because of the amount of work done on the image side.

Anyway, this one looks awesome. Better than OT7 definitely. Hope you guys enjoy it when we do get it out, and apologies for running over again (to you and the mods).

Ferrio

Banned
Okay so a not too spooky female loli succubus yordle with huge breasts and a tail wielding a scythe with a skeleton pal.

Damn wish I was an artist.

Is it too much to ask for a loli succubus but it's ok because she's really 4000 years old

Etna defense upholds in court!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom