• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got carried hard, just built random items

JJf9Z33.jpg

brian!

League of Legends OT8: got carried hard, just built random items

so many things to mine for ots, here in the twilight of this thread

Sofo

got carried hard, just built random items

JJf9Z33.jpg

You bought a champ and went straight to ranked? >_>; geez. I can't tell if you're serious or you're just making a persona.

Anyway for an actual input, you will want spellthief's dagger (though I don't play Sona, I think that's the better support item for her).

Pd. It's ok to get carried, sometimes it helps if you acknowledge your uselessness and try to support (pun huehue) the rest of the team instead of trying to be in the spotlight.

My tf has 60.3% win rate, almost 300 game in ranked, all AD. Tf carried me from Bronze5 to Silver 3 (in promos to get to 2 now). If I could play the game more I'd be in gold now. The rest of my champs? about 150 games with a 40.5% win rate. My sweet prince AD TF carried me on his back to glory

Negaduck

So I think if you either get silenced or launched while sion and are using your Q or ult, you can't use it anymore during the game.

got glitched out last game pretty early and couldn't use my ult or Q the whole game. Shield and E still worked but no Q or R.

;___;

Sofo

Is it possible that sometimes Tear of the Goddess doesn't do the "refresh" thing when you use abilities? Sometimes I become obsessed and idk if it's "counting" stuff or not. ;x

Leezard

Is it possible that sometimes Tear of the Goddess doesn't do the "refresh" thing when you use abilities? Sometimes I become obsessed and idk if it's "counting" stuff or not. ;x

It requires two uses of abilities within a short while to go on cooldown.

Sofo

It requires two uses of abilities within a short while to go on cooldown.

But it's still counting towards the 750 Mana even if it doesn't that cooldown effect, right? ty btw!

Ah, nothing feels better than stealing Baron with Leona's ult, when other team had 2 smites. They were doing well though, but toxicity and morale brought them down.

I can't take much credit though, Lucian got really big, and he knew how to play. Was a real pleasure to support someone like that. (He had 33 kill participation out of 44! Next was I with 26, so you guys can imagine how well he did)

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1748155916/206655443

Leezard

But it's still counting towards the 750 Mana even if it doesn't that cooldown effect, right? ty btw!

Ah, nothing feels better than stealing Baron with Leona's ult, when other team had 2 smites. They were doing well though, but toxicity and morale brought them down.

I can't take much credit though, Lucian got really big, and he knew how to play. Was a real pleasure to support someone like that. (He had 33 kill participation out of 44! Next was I with 26, so you guys can imagine how well he did)

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1748155916/206655443
Yes.

Top lane doesn't seem all that different from mid to me. The only lane I don't really like playing is jungle. If I have to jungle I just play a low skill champ like Fiddle/Amumu.
It's just that one stupid mistake and you're pretty much done. Mid is short and you're usually ranged. Bot is long but you're ranged and have a babysitter. It's just so different from what I'm used to, it's kicking my ass - doesn't help that I'm also learning Riven, feast or famine to the max

I'm loving it though. I just need to practice a fuckton more

Imagine if they rework TF.
He got reworked like 4 times now

Sofo

It's just that one stupid mistake and you're pretty much done. Mid is short and you're usually ranged. Bot is long but you're ranged and have a babysitter. It's just so different from what I'm used to, it's kicking my ass - doesn't help that I'm also learning Riven, feast or famine to the max

I'm loving it though. I just need to practice a fuckton more

I almost always never top, and when I did it in the past was with Teemo (while leveling). Now I'm trying to learn Jayce so at least I have a go-to top champion but to be honest, it feels like you are so away from everyone. D; I have to agree that it is pretty daunting.

Also idk why but it always feels like you're really alone. Like most of the time, I don't blame the jungler if he's trying to get mid/bot (particularly with dragon there), but it does feel like you're on your own, and that's scary to me!

Pd. Riven does look like a fuck ton of fun!

ty!

So I think if you either get silenced or launched while sion and are using your Q or ult, you can't use it anymore during the game.

got glitched out last game pretty early and couldn't use my ult or Q the whole game. Shield and E still worked but no Q or R.

;___;
Xerath has a similar bug where his Q stops working, though I have yet to figure out what triggers it. It occurs seemingly at random and it happened to Gragas in the past too.

Xerath has a similar bug where his Q stops working, though I have yet to figure out what triggers it. It occurs seemingly at random and it happened to Gragas in the past too.

with Gragas it would happen whenever he died after casting Q but before his barrel exploded.

maybe if you get killed during Xerath Q cast? or some sort of weird bug with CC?

Opiate

Yes, what we need are more Ahri and Miss Fortune skins.

What champion has had the least attention regarding skins? I don't mean Azir, obviously. Take age in to account.

My guess is that less popular champions have gotten fewer skins (not surprising) but that uglier champions have, too. Of course, then there is Cho'Gath, with his two legendary skins.

Leezard

Yes, what we need are more Ahri and Miss Fortune skins.

What champion has had the least attention regarding skins? I don't mean Azir, obviously. Take age in to account.

My guess is that less popular champions have gotten fewer skins (not surprising) but that uglier champions have, too. Of course, then there is Cho'Gath, with his two legendary skins.

Trundle should be one. He has not gotten any skins outside of his launch skins, and he is really old. I don't really count the rework as a new skin, though I guess it technically counts.

Less popular and more ugly champs (these often go hand-in-hand) do indeed get less skins.

Einbroch

Banned

A lot of the older champions have a good amount of skins, but they're all terrible.

Kennan, Alistar, Akali, Eve, Morde, Orianna, Poppy, Ryze (Dark Crystal is good, but it's not a current-975-tier skin), Shen (same as Ryze), Talon, Urgot, Yorick, and Zilean.

None of those champions have a high quality skin. A lot of those need reworks or model updates, so it makes sense they're not giving them skins.

Jeff-DSA

A lot of the older champions have a good amount of skins, but they're all terrible.

Kennan, Alistar, Akali, Eve, Morde, Orianna, Poppy, Ryze (Dark Crystal is good, but it's not a current-975-tier skin), Shen (same as Ryze), Talon, Urgot, Yorick, and Zilean.

None of those champions have a high quality skin. A lot of those need reworks or model updates, so it makes sense they're not giving them skins.

Dragonblade Talon is awesome. But that's his only good one.

with Gragas it would happen whenever he died after casting Q but before his barrel exploded.

maybe if you get killed during Xerath Q cast? or some sort of weird bug with CC?
I wish it was that simple. It's also quite infrequent so it's difficult to pinpoint the cause.

Trundle should be one. He has not gotten any skins outside of his launch skins, and he is really old. I don't really count the rework as a new skin, though I guess it technically counts.

Less popular and more ugly champs (these often go hand-in-hand) do indeed get less skins.
Considering how thematically different his reworked self is (for the worse) and how his default look originally started out as just a new skin, I'd say Trundle counts.

Yorick on the other hand hasn't received anything since his release, and his model isn't really due for a rework either as opposed to some other champions.

Riot won't make a skin for Yorick because they want people to ignore his existence until he's reworked. that's why he never appears in the free rotation and, I think, doesn't appear in sales often.

Jeff-DSA

Riot won't make a skin for Yorick because they want people to ignore his existence until he's reworked. that's why he never appears in the free rotation and, I think, doesn't appear in sales often.

In the right hands, he's really strong, but he has a lot of problems. With a little work, he could be pretty amazing.

which is exactly why he was nerfed a lot and why Riot doesn't want people playing him.

When Yorick is good, he's too good. His kit has virtually no counterplay and he's probably the most unfun champion in the game to play against. He's straight up oppressive.

He can stay nerfed until Riot fits him into their rework timeline.

Jeff-DSA

which is exactly why he was nerfed a lot and why Riot doesn't want people playing him.

When Yorick is good, he's too good. His kit has virtually no counterplay and he's probably the most unfun champion in the game to play against. He's straight up oppressive.

Yeah, I agree with that fully.

No, when he's deemed good everyone bitches too much about "omg he stacking his Tear!" instead of realizing that he was walking paper (especially nowadays) when he goes that route, never mind that it was never difficult to get the ghouls to de-aggro off of you. On top of him being a prime gank target and Hydra champions being potent against him (both past and present) if only to continuously push him under the tower and force him to use more mana than he really wants to.

His (past) oppressive nature is overstated and in turn made him receive far too many nerfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom