• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
there are an innumerable amount of summoners with the words Pancakes and Panda in their name.

PANDA YOUR NEW IGN IS PANDACAKES

eh i bet it's already taken

yeah barring the obvious counterpick cases

but like in my last game he just ghosted and spammed qs and basically nullified leona+lee sin
Your bot lane got dumped on and then built like morons once they got back into the game. Your team had Lee and Syndra yet you let a TF with no defensive summoners get away with not buying Zhonya's until 43 minutes.

This is one of the cases that TF was allowed to set the pace of the game even though he shouldn't be able to.

Nekofrog

Banned
huh

cept for the bjork what do you build on varus now

edit: lol just looked at varus' build order. wtffff

aram -> LW (it's super cheap and since you're likely to have tanks at level 3 on the enemy team that will get a tanky item super early it allows you to hurt them and utterly DECIMATE their squishies with your Q and their still base armor level) -> all the cheap AD you can get

srs though varus is probably the most broken aram champ in the game

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
what can i say leona and lee were having a world of trouble getting to him

i'm guessing the sona speedup buff+shurelyas (wtf was that sona build btw) also helped

who wasn't itemizing properly btw?
It's Sona/Rengar/TF on the other team and your ADC doesn't have a QSS. And it's not like Leona was helping. Locket and/or Crucible would have saved lives, but instead she has...Sunfire.

Don't forget the Randuins as well

Leona basically blew 6000 gold so she could not die after Rengar, Jinx and J4 are done killing everyone else on your team

Ocho

d[-_-]b;134506142 said:
Saw a Pancakes365 braum support, was worried Pancakes was smurfing... luckily we shat on them, so I figured it wasn't Pancakes.

If it's a Heimi on the other team, it's probably Pancakes smurfing (he is the only one that plays him, as far as I know). You are already dead.

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh i feel like i shouldn't have bought dfg

i felt like i needed to instantly deal with the jinx cos she was getting huge but in the end i think i should've gotten deathcap or zhonyas, i couldn't even get to jinx and ended up blowing dfg on rengar most of the times (or randomly catching mispositioned j4 but we didn't ever capitalize on it)

i'd say the dfg second item costed us a lot of midgame strength cos our comp was pretty good at picks but leona or varus or lee weren't playing it that way and we lost top and bot turrets fairly early so it was scary for me to go looking for enemy jungle picks

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i'm not a fan of that build order either

i should stop doing it

i mean it was actually working for some time but then i just couldn't fit a deathcap in my build

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The only more annoying than Teemo top players are Heimerdinger top players. Scum.

Fear the godheimer (all these were top heimer)

XlsohvV.png

d[-_-]b;134506142 said:
Saw a Pancakes365 braum support, was worried Pancakes was smurfing... luckily we shat on them, so I figured it wasn't Pancakes.

If I was smurfing I would play Heimer support.

there are an innumerable amount of summoners with the words Pancakes and Panda in their name.

They are the cooliest people.

If it's a Heimi on the other team, it's probably Pancakes smurfing (he is the only one that plays him, as far as I know). You are already dead.
<3

FUCK ryze. Ryze almost single-handedly made me lose my confidence in my Jayce. Low cooldown single-target stuns are fucking bullshit in League. Just feels so against the design idea of the game nowadays.

He picked Malphite "because its Jayce mid". The next level counter picking.

#godbless

Blizzard

Banned
FUCK ryze. Ryze almost single-handedly made me lose my confidence in my Jayce. Low cooldown single-target stuns are fucking bullshit in League. Just feels so against the design idea of the game nowadays.

#godbless
This is probably what you mean, but Ryze doesn't have any stuns, only a root. You can still use spells and attacks.

Q8D3vil

I find the role that most people fail at doing is jungle, u either get a decent jungler or someone who cant do a simple thing like building the right items. Lets not even talk about the ones who dont know shit and do random invade and blame u because u didnt back them up.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
If u wanna win top just look up cds on wiki before the match starts. Time their abilities to harass when they use them to farm.

Learn creep control and how to freeze at your tower.

If going against someone who can bully you then early regen is super important.

Personally I think top is the easiest to understand and learn but also the least impactful early.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Updating internet time fixed all my league login problems with this past patch

It's nice when you demolish a Diamond 2 Riven as Yasuo in lane, then Riven roams and kept picking off wanderers then get blamed for feeding Riven. Well, at least 2 of the enemies actually defended me in chat, including Riven. :|

Sofo

I had the most awful Annie support game I've had in a while ._.

Laning went great, we had Draven and Blitz almost completely zoned out (with Cait almost doubling CS count). By 14 minute we had taken the inner turret but we were lower on kills. And idk, there just was no chain cc'ing and stuff and we were all AP so idk, it all really went south. I kept trying to initiate but only to be insta-deleted by a quite fed Veigar that kept free farming with the Q on the side lanes, but that was my mistake anyway.

All in all they worked better as a team than us, most of the time we just trickled down to them and kept dying, not a single good TF ._. And we didn't play the vision game well. Like you could see Veigar was alone in bot lane farming yet at least 3 people top... and such.

Meh, I played like shit -_-; At times like this I should adapt and stop the "glasscannon Annie" and should have built Aegis to at least be of some usefulness to the team.

Figured I'd play one game before bed. Every time I do this... that "ok I'll play one before bed" it's almost always a loss for whatever reason.

Ended up having to support. 25% win rate as support. Game's loading now, just bought Sona, first time playing her. What do I max first? If anyone reads this soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom