• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she can land good Qs, her lane will easily win, if she doesn't she has no presence beyond making engages hard.

This is true for pretty much every top-tier support. Yeah, the missile speed and duration could do with looking at, maybe, but her Q is no different to Nami, Thresh, Leo's E.

zkylon

zkylewd
Sona's best skin now tainted with a horribly muted new texture for her skirt. Bang-up job.
oh lol haha

More detail and the skirt looking like actual cloth instead of an aluminium sheet = muted?

I mean I know it's supposed to be silk but it looks like shit.
tbh i always thought guqin looked kinda like shit

Maybe her bubble traps were too much? I still shot that thing next to them
i dunno, i never saw nami as being oppressive like leona or nami or morgana, who's still being let off nerfs for whatever reason despite being bullshit incarnate.

like i don't get why you would nerf nami, which support are you trying to make stronger by doing this? sona, who's getting a rework anyways? soraka, who you hate? lulu, who you're nerfing this very patch?

makes no sense

still, they're mild nerfs at best so not a big deal

Maybe its to match the new summon drift but Sona have less textures and details.
which details?

how do you even have less "textures"?

Ya

also how the fuck am I beating zkylon for posts
had a busy week

lots of birthdays and present shopping

my lil brother turned 5 months old yesterday <3

no but still

if he gets the annie treatment then the only supports I have left are leona and sona and maybe morgana.
they're doing something to his lantern shield wasn't it?

technically, it's not meeting
attempting to meet....

brian!

maybe we can take this analogy further
i once payed $5 for a slice of pizza it was pretty good but I probably wouldn't do it again you know?
and one time my friend paid like $3 for really puffy toast with condensed milk on it in this cafe we were sitting in

one time i woke up and a colony of ants somehow grew in my dorm

and there was that other time there was a fire but i played in order to finish my placements.

brian!

Naw, I'll be like Bbread and stray from the meta, claiming it works even though I'm just beating up on baddies.

the thing is every post you make talking about your own games has you playing exclusively against baddies, as do a lot of ppl in this thread
that doesn't take away from whatever you want to share, but it's weird to jump on dis dude

i dunno like at least 8 pesos probably

Blizzard

Banned
I mean ultimately they were polite and nice so let's live and let live. I just wanted their summoner name and that's the one thing I didn't get. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
ive even started posting on my phone when im out i dont know how zkylon is beating me
i was gonna ask how do you check but i'd rather not

anyways i think the quality of the posts aka number of pretty girl pictures linked is tracked and gives more points than random 90s references

just a theory

we should ask opiate

1v1s dont matter though because u dont have a jungler randomly walking into ur lane and ganking u.
well sure i just enjoy playing 1v1

i mean it doesn't matter anyways since everyone was playing cheesy stuff like ad jarvan and rengar

i still beat them cos no one beats ori

brian!

im just assuming you are beating me
because last thread i felt like i posted like never before
many posts
posts about lovely things
but there you were with like 1000 more posts than me

im just assuming you are beating me
because last thread i felt like i posted like never before
many posts
posts about lovely things
but there you were with like 1000 more posts than me
dont give up brian

i believe in you. one day you'll beat zkylon just like how col is going to beat c9 today.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea synchan can beat ori but i mean no one like straight out beats ori, specially now that ziggs got nerfed, not even her

a lot of champions can beat ori cos they're all skill matchups for her

i'd say she doesn't beat anyone either unless they're melee, all skill matchups

that's why ori's so best

dont give up brian

i believe in you. one day you'll beat zkylon just like how col is going to beat c9 today.
i prefer to see myself in bjergsen

that way soda is like perpetually rooting for me

Newt

I don't know why, but I feel like the team that has the Rengar is the team that always loses.
76582942add7060e1fe178f55d3d589c.png

Moodmon

Neo Member
Look at you guys, constantly trying to beat each other in the post count war. You need to be more relaxed, let the words flow when they want to. I mean take my example. Been registered two years, still a junior.

I would try and make up a good excuse as to why, but I'm way too busy eating toast and drinking tea like a true English gentleman.

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone knows if there's a good dropbox alternative that has a gallery function?

i'm trying to move my pics folder somewhere else that i can easily share but copy seems to be all work no fun

like dropbox has like 2 gigs, that's sad as fuck

CRS

Does abload have a gallery function? You can try that or even minus as a last resort.

Also, is the Thresh nerf just the Lantern only applying shield to one person now?

Does abload have a gallery function? You can try that or even minus as a last resort.

Also, is the Thresh nerf just the Lantern only applying shield to one person now?
oh that?

then i wont give a fuck

as long as they dont touch his flay passive or his hook.

Type2

Ordered an Ethernet cable today. Tired of the randomness of WiFi in my ranked games.
Yesterday's promo loss was disheartening since I couldn't even see what happened in team fights.

zkylon

zkylewd
problem with using minus or whatever is that it's easy for like 20 pictures or so

i have literally thousands

i dunno i think they reverted the nerfs on pbe right now

fuk bottled water tho
i bet u use kcups too u sucka
i drink my water from marmalade jars

for some reason that gives me pleasure

Mothman91

anyone knows if there's a good dropbox alternative that has a gallery function?

i'm trying to move my pics folder somewhere else that i can easily share but copy seems to be all work no fun

like dropbox has like 2 gigs, that's sad as fuck
So you're trying to share all that lol-wtf/kawaii pictures?

Share pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom