• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
drawn pictures of girls from video games are hard to consider beautiful because they have no basis on real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and represent unrealistic standards that many women are expected to fulfill to the dismay of any sane person!!!
being attracted to drawings is unhealthy!!!!!!!!!!!!

H3bbieC.png

I no longer believe in love.

Tizoc

Jungle Cho'gath, a support Blitz that can't help for shit, and worst of all my net acts up giving me 300+ Ping....

zkylon

zkylewd
zkylon i am just jealous of how many posts you have im sorry
don't be

this postcount is both a blessing, and a curse

everyone's gunning for the one at the top

the pressure's immense

only the comfort of my anime pictures saves me from utter despair

Who was the one that linked us the drop box of all those league waifu pics and also neatly filed them by champs?
you hurt me

H3bbieC.png

I no longer believe in love.

u get mee <3

V_Arnold

Okay, I am starting to get the hang of this Wukong thing.

dz6UfaR.jpg

Sometimes things got messy. There were games where I had to fill in for 2 afk at bot, or where I was assigned to top instead, and all that jazz. My favorite games are still when I can comfortably decide where and when to gank instead of impatient teammates yelling at me when I sit at 40% hp and on a mobgroup, just going OOM. Other than that, Wukong is so amazing.

(Also, spending 6k~ on runes helped. Armor pen, armor, cd reduction. What a difference it makes in the early levels!)

zkylon

zkylewd
Because after looking at the Runes in the Store, I am confused on how some players have 10 more AD than me as Twitch...
they might have ad quints+ad reds but unlikely anyone runs full ad runes

today i learned yasuo can ult off of thresh's q.

wtf.
he can do it with tristana ult and blitz rocket grab too

basically it doesn't work off knockups but off displacements

they should really change that tho it would probably need a lot of cleaning up of spells and effects (would ori ult work? or zac's? or ziggs satchel? none of those say knockup! afaik)

Zyra support (a good one) is really scary to fight against.
yup, zyra's pretty beast, specially if she buys early damage

zkylon

zkylewd
wouldn't it be fun that if you killed someone with relic shield it gave the kill credit to the nearest champion with less gold

lol

Moodmon

Neo Member
Had a few goes on Doom bots. Amazing, Lux is crazy. Struggling on level 2, what is best team comp? I get 2/1/2 is best to begin with, but how many carries/tanks etc?

Only had a couple of attempts so may just need a team that does not die after three seconds.

Blizzard

Banned
Holy shit how do you feed as Lulu? I don't get it. Jesus christ. Back to silver 3.

Edit: Also fiora's ult is range inducing
I know you play Aatrox the most, but Aatrox MAY not be the best option for silver solo queue ranked. What sort of role are you looking for?

Had a few goes on Doom bots. Amazing, Lux is crazy. Struggling on level 2, what is best team comp? I get 2/1/2 is best to begin with, but how many carries/tanks etc?

Only had a couple of attempts so may just need a team that does not die after three seconds.
For level 2:
Push towers at 7 minutes, 14 minutes, etc. when they do dragon. Put a pink ward on dragon so you're sure they are there. They never clear them.

Also take at least 2 ADC's, not more than 1 support max, have everyone take teleport, and have everyone try not to die since that I think the bots may depend somewhat on kills for gold in this mode.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm not sure if I enjoy or feel weird about the fact that I keep getting honor ribbons. It's cool but ultimately worthless.
You should probably feel proud. They seem super rare now as far as I can tell. I might have had one red ribbon player on my team today, though.

Tizoc

well he now has the slowest movement speed in the game along with anivia so i dunno how much slower you want him to be

Little fucker was 1 hit. 1 HIT FROM BEING KILLED BY PANTHEON AND HE GOT THE FUCK AWAY (Had to build ninja tabi to since i was against Garen at top...).
Really frustrated me =_=

Blizzard

Banned
I'm 90% convinced that a few times I've clicked my own champion and an enemy champion to check speeds while chasing them across a map, and even though my speed would be a little faster (5-10, maybe 15?), I would never actually catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom