• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Wow at all the posts!

I decided to play a ranked game since I haven't been playing ranked much. Too stressful! The only game I played, I got matched to lane against the GAF channel's own kayos90.

fiora2lurd5.png

It was a come-from-behind victory though:
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1460460213/38569565

The other team got first blood by invading our jungle and killing the mid laner. I got ganked top by overextending, and then I messed up two early ganks. One of them I had no mana and didn't want to flash, and Eve ran away instead of killing Shyvana. The other one, I made a bad dive decision and Eve ended up taking the tower focus as a result, giving double buffs to Shyvana.

Bot and mid tower went down, and I got top tower first but promptly lost my own top tower. Eve wasn't doing well, people were almost raging, etc.

Once teamfights started, we were lucky that our team actually started grouping together, and the tides began to turn. I almost got the nexus after a fight, but messed up flash / ghostblade / timing and got killed when it had 300 HP. We then tried for nexus again but got aced (lost Leona too early). Fortunately the siren song of baron lured the other team and they ran away from baron with low HP as we respawned, effectively leashing it for us. We were able to push up mid for good that time or shortly after.

zkylon

zkylewd
i guess i still have the fiora stigma

i don't really play top lane anyways, have like 17k ip and dunno what to spend it

new champion being top laner doesn't help either

new releases have been pretty shit for me

i did but i also signed off

fyi we won off the back of an AP ezreal pentakill

if you asked me how i thought it would get gold "AP Ezreal pentakill" would not even make the list

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I heard him say Huntress Sivir is the best skin in the game.

brian!

studio ghibli has created many classic movies in the 2000s and 2010s zkylon!

iced coffee is a drink many ppl enjoy around the world in 2014!!!!!!

the $5 dollar pizza i ate was in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!

drawn pictures of girls from video games are hard to consider beautiful because they have no basis on real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and represent unrealistic standards that many women are expected to fulfill to the dismay of any sane person!!!
being attracted to drawings is unhealthy!!!!!!!!!!!!

zkylon

zkylewd
it's not just league of legends pictures brah

i have over 30k hand selected pictures on my computer and you'd be surprised a lot of them aren't about pretty girls

like rembrandt and van gogh and constructivist art and black and white photos and all that crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom