• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Take a few days off the game and the first ranked game I get into I get:

- 2 ADC instalocks
- feral flare xin zhao
- Jungler suiciding into turret giving enemy top laner double buff at level 3.
- 2 rage quitters at 9minutes

Fun, fun, fun.

Just dodge if you get a terrible team.

Ferga

There wasn't anything said in champ select. The trist who locked in said he was fine with mid and hey, I've won with every ap trist I've been with so why not

Didn't expect the jungler, other adc and support to start arguing from the first few minutes and rage quitting in such a little amount of time

How is it a Braum I reported and blocked (along with the other 8 people) is in the previous game is then placed on my team in the next champ select?

Get fucked, Riot.

Ferga

3 games in a row where the other 2 lanes lose so badly, we're losing inhibs at 15mins

garrrrrrr

I'm going to start dodging games where people say they don't know how to play the role they are put in. It's always them going 0/10 and shit

From a 75% win rate with irelia to 53% now.. I'm so sorry Irelia :(

Tizoc

3 games in a row where the other 2 lanes lose so badly, we're losing inhibs at 15mins

garrrrrrr

I'm going to start dodging games where people say they don't know how to play the role they are put in. It's always them going 0/10 and shit

Funny you bring this up. I find that if one is frustrated after dozens of losses in LoL, they should fire up One Finger Death Punch (PC game) and vent their frustration through it.
I'ma start doing that from now on even.

Anyone had this kind of client bug? I was just spamming the Random button while I was thinking of a champ then I picked Jayce. Somehow the avatar of the champ I selected is blank. I can't change runes/masteries/spells. I can't put anything into lobby chat but I could talk to a friend. I restarted and saw that my rune/mastery selection did change.

Trist pls try attacking

you dont have to rocket jump onto them immediately every time I hook someone
cMTNv05.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

garrrrrrr

You've failed the waifu.

CRS

Anyone had this kind of client bug? I was just spamming the Random button while I was thinking of a champ then I picked Jayce. Somehow the avatar of the champ I selected is blank. I can't change runes/masteries/spells. I can't put anything into lobby chat but I could talk to a friend. I restarted and saw that my rune/mastery selection did change.
Yeah, it's a known bug. (Known in that I've seen it happen before.)

Only solution is to not hit the Random button quickly multiple times.

Edwardo

Almost just dodged a game, but didn't and we took their mid inhib at 14 mins. Maybe its the solo queue gods telling me not to dodge.

Was playing Doom Bot Level 5 with some random and read the most interesting conversation.

A couple them were e there explaining how the mode is there to teach you how to win games even against overwhelming odds, through winning objectives rather than just fighting the bots head on. That really stuck with me.

We also won even though my Heimerdinger felt like he was no help at all.

Just when I think its safe to play League again I get Penta'd in my first game back again humans in a while.

I've got re-learning to do.

The day has come zkylon, lux passive now has ap scaling

On the #PBE: Lux's passive damage now has AP scaling! Now 10 + ( 8 x level ) + (.2 AP ) from 10 + ( 10 x level ).
source

zkylon

zkylewd
Bs9lmCWCIAAwZSj.jpg:large

On the #PBE: Lux's passive damage now has AP scaling! Now 10 + ( 8 x level ) + (.2 AP ) from 10 + ( 10 x level ).

you get about 6 damage at early levels and like 100 damage lategame

i guess the point of this is to make up for your combo losing power as game goes on since you can't get close enough for autos

i'm kinda scared, i like it when my champions aren't too mainstream

CS/minutes played?
yeah

The day has come zkylon, lux passive now has ap scaling

source
yea i just read that

it's a pretty decent buff at every stage of the game, hope it doesn't take her overboard into opness

tbh the one thing that's always annoyed me about lux is her e not being able to clear caster minions unless you go double dorans so i was kinda hoping they'd do a tiny e buff like .05 ap scaling or something, tho that might mess up her poke which is pretty strong already

Tizoc

This win was awesome
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/895651837/205390904

Fiora best waifu <3
Our Nunu was so passive, never died but rarely helped the lanes. Our Jinx was trash but Akali and Morgana were excellent.
I managed to wreck Nasus by being aggressive against him during the early game. Come late game i'D WASte 2 or 3 of them then die, got Hexdrinker for a little defense against Morde, but was gonna buil Youmuu as a final item.
The end gamewas hilarious.
We'd tken down the mid turret then inhibitor. I managed to waste some opposition then took down both turrets and mashed right click on the Nexus BUT THE FUCKING MINIONS WERE IN MY WAY.
RITO PLS
Anyways Akali tried to take down the inib on her own after taking out some champs but failed. WE EVENtually did one final push and won the game.

zkylon

zkylewd
lux is gonna be pretty godly in teamfights if she gets a good e into laser off

I don't want Lux to come back.
yeah, pretty much

most people play her in a whiny pokey ezreal style i don't enjoy so i'd rather she didn't get buffed tbh

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh this doesn't buff her poke whatsoever and lux is not ziggs, she's barely a poke champion as we know poke champions now

to compare (0% cdr)

ziggs q: 255 (.65) at 4s cd
xerath q: 240 (.75) at 5s cd
old nidalee q: 3/4 your hp at 6s cd

lux: 240 (.6) at 10s cd

she has literally half the poke all these champions have for less damage

like a diamond lux main i talked once said, lux is a long range assassin.

Lux ult proc her passive also, so if you hit Q>R, it is a bonus .2 ratio.
r u trying to school me on lux kiunch

cos it sounds to me like you're trying to school me on lux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom