• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
problem about this to me is that buffing this will over put her over the edge and make her be able to blow up people from fog of war and half the screen, which is kind of shit

riot will go all like "this is lux's niche, so let's nerf everything else!" and they'll make her shield shit and take away the e slow or whatever and suddenly lux is not lux

School you? No way, that was just the study guide for the entrance exam, you still can't enroll yet bro.
lol

I feel like I'd getting educated about Lux right now and I like it.
we need a schoolgirl lux skin to go with headmistress fiora for some unorthodox skipping class punishments

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The clone should also have a laser.

But it'll deal only 50% damage, to make it fair.

chansub-global-emoticon-a6446571966a540b-60x18.png

zkylon

zkylewd
The clone should also have a laser.

But it'll deal only 50% damage, to make it fair.

u know, lux was actually gonna be full-on doto crazy.

her aoe shield used to turn people invisible (tho i think she never got released like that)

sounds like a fun mega op skill that would actually be implemented if lux was released today, but her personality is so embedded on face melting lasers that her getting her invi-shield back would be pretty jarring

Haly

her aoe shield used to turn people invisible (tho i think she never got released like that)

I know, I was so disappointed when release Lux had a lame shield.

I think it was around that time that Riot realized invisibility was "anti-fun", and starting phasing it out of their design language.

How Eve happened I have no idea.

zkylon

zkylewd

I think it was around that time that Riot realized invisibility was "anti-fun", and starting phasing it out of their design language.

i think it was just pretty hard to balance. maybe now they'd give it a better go but at the point it was maybe way too much utility

but where exactly

i only see total cs count

Old Eve was a beta champion. For what it's worth, New Eve has basically the healthiest stealth mechanic in the game.

Haly

i think it was just pretty hard to balance. maybe now they'd give it a better go but at the point it was maybe way too much utility

They could make it like Kazik's ult, where it's less Windwalk and more blinking, so1 second of invis going out and another 1 second coming back.

It would be less Mirana ult and more a disorienting tactic for clashes.
Old Eve was a beta champion. For what it's worth, New Eve has basically the healthiest stealth mechanic in the game.

I'm talking about how old Eve turned into new Eve. I don't see how free roaming from level 1 is supposed to be "healthy".

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

I dunno, the vision changes from this season have been pretty gracious to invisibility.

Haly

Well, I guess roaming is a lot weaker in League, so that balances out Eve's perma invis.

Wouldn't fly in DOTA2 though, nope.

I dunno, the vision changes from this season have been pretty gracious to invisibility.
Yeah, when she was reworked vision worked much differently.

But well, her rework is Xypherous', who basically made the most balanced champion in the game and also a few of the most retarded champions in the game.

Type2

I made it to gold one yesterday in what felt like the dirtiest game. I was 1-0 and promos and the enemy team locks in alkali,khaz,garen,rumble, thresh. I sit there expecting a dodge and the game starts.
Garden and rumble 2v1 our renekton and still lose and then afk at 3mins. We just push to end as fast as we can hoping the enemy team at least gets lose prevented. They still tried to fight back but it was pointless.
The enemy team never got loss prevent and now I'm gold one. Yuck.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well, I guess roaming is a lot weaker in League, so that balances out Eve's perma invis.
Try to remember that the most broken jungler in the game reveals invis with like half of his abilities.

i like eve, i appreciate champions that change how you play the game

i still don't see it :/

can you make me a pic, i think maybe it's not working on latam server maybe?
Go on a particular match, click the arrow thingy for more info on the match and bam, CS per minute.

Type2

Try to remember that the most broken jungler in the game reveals invis with like half of his abilities.
The fear you have to feel as any jungler against lee is unreal. He can easily kill eve walking to her second buff or anytime in the jungle.

I kind of like her current state of balance. She gets free map pressure from not being spotted,forces pinks and is pretty weak and easy to turn on early. I really want more junglers to even out with Elise and lee so there is more pick diversity in competitive and high elo.
Edit: Nunu is still quite good.

Haly

Wait, who?

I'm not up to date on these new fancy champions.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really don't like how they only disabled homeguards+sorc shoes instead of disabling homeguards overall

everyone running outta base super fast 'cept me :/

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I still remember the days of urf where homeguard plus revive made you go halfway across the map really fast.

And when jax was literally" press all the keys" to win.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I still remember the days of urf where homeguard plus revive made you go halfway across the map really fast.

And when jax was literally" press all the keys" to win.
URF rengar could homeguard+ghost+mobo boots+ult from fountain, gank a lane, recall and then do it again.

zkylon

zkylewd
so got new lucy two times in a row in arams

he's pretty fun tho i did like shit both times (he's pretty terrible in aram i think)

i still don't like his kit/style/whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom