• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rank is so infuriating.

Garen thinks he can beat Renekton. Feeds Renekton. Afk. Comes back and shit he was taking a dump.

Another game: Shaco mid biggest fucking troll I ever seen.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm okay with BV nerfs because it makes the game boring as hell (so do exhaust and heal, but that's a different story). It's just that Riot keeps nerfing and nerfing MR items with no compensation.

s4 changes to mr items

bv:
V4.3:
Combine cost increased to 950g from 875g (total cost remains the same due to Ruby Crystal's price being reduced).

locket:
V4.10:
Active now calculates the shield's strength based on the recipient's level if it is greater than the wielder's level.

V4.5:
New Recipe Aegis of the Legion + Kindlegem + 50g.
Total cost increased to 2800g from 2550g.
Armor removed.
Now gives +20 Magic Resist.
Health increased to 400, up from 300.

sv:
V4.1:
Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 20%

riot keeps nerfing and nerfing mr...

right......

Achtius

the only good skin i got from MG is from neko, lunar diana.
I got shaco skin from type. type pls

2 from bind that i probably won't see much cuz of the champ (gp and pantheon).

Edwardo

I got bloodlord Vlad which is pretty cool. Scorpion Shen and Sasquatch Nunu are two other cool ones I got. I've done a ton of mystery gifts and forget I have skins for champs half the time.

CRS

^ yeah I think 2 seconds would have been a bit better. 4 seconds seems like overkill.

I would laugh if Riot banned Loco's account for letting Lustboy on it.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno like loving sona is kinda like loving nami, it's like a happy sisterly love thing

while loving anivia is like you're a real hero

I played two games of garen jungle today. the one where I built sotel went way better than the one where I built golem.

I might try flare next because mana sustain is for wusses

Blizzard

Banned
I was dealt Cassiopeia in an ARAM.

After that game, I could already feel the carpal tunnel developing. I can only imagine what it's like to play her regularly. D:

DeadNames

Banned
context?

you keep mentioning completely random things in a way that suggests that you're angry about it but never why.

Because its damn near impossible to itemize against.

Health? Fuk u % HP damage
Armor? Fuck u true damage

Like I mean come on, I take back what I said about Vayne earlier... She's stupid once she gets 3 items.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought it was because everyone was stacking HP in S3, and Rito got tired of it.

Pair her with Braum/Kayle and you're gonna have a bad time.
ok?

pair anyone with braum and its a problem. its not exactly the adcs fault that braum is literally the strongest champion in the game.

same thing with kayle. i mean i can say the same thing about a 3 item caitlyn or a 3 item corki or a 3 item lucian. theyll all deal shit tons of damage.

3ZXvxLn.png

I didn't know about the Relic thing. I guess it could be a little annoying to waste a charge of it for so little gold.

Hard CC tho

But then again I'm in bronze where every Vayne player ults then tumbles into a 1v5
shes not untouchable.

people in higher elos naturally gravitate to protect vayne because she does monstrous damage past 30 minutes. because of that though the vayne player has enormous pressure to do well during teamfights because one fuck up means she dies too soon meaning the fight is over.

brian!

I've *quickly* noticed Riot has a strong propensity for heavily overshooting nerfs and buffs.

they just redid him they are figuring out a sweet spot for him atm
their rework style often ballparks the numbers and I don't really have a problem with it, plus I don't think he's op right now anyway

Fracas

#fuckonami
shes not untouchable.

people in higher elos naturally gravitate to protect vayne because she does monstrous damage past 30 minutes. because of that though the vayne player has enormous pressure to do well during teamfights because one fuck up means she dies too soon meaning the fight is over.

Oh no I'm saying she's easily killed. Obviously if you're Doublelift then yeah she's a monster but her skill ceiling is through the roof. You've also got to have the right team comp.

I wish I was good with her. She's a blast to play. Babby's first ADCs (Lucian and Trist) are all I know.

you seriously overestimate how much true damage vayne does. 3 shots is a lot to get off in a teamfight, especially on one target.

like do you make it a point to constantly be wrong about absolutely random things about champions all the time? theres a reason why vayne still builds last whisper.

brian!

i think the only koreans on that site switch to the accounts that regi tracks to troll na and then play their real shit on other names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom