• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
oh so it was basically like watching eu then.

Isn't EU LoL like, nothing ever happening?

This was the opposite. Games were over too fast as the top two Chinese teams closed out games in <20 minutes using deathball comps.

scy

Isn't EU LoL like, nothing ever happening?

This was the opposite. Games were over too fast as the top two Chinese teams closed out games in <20 minutes using deathball comps.

I missed the first game which was apparently an over-by-15 minute game but I caught the rest.

And by that I mean I went to grab a drink and missed half of a game again.

yeah its just that it was over too soon and it was just push and fight 24/7 instead of the usual and much complained about farming

It was funny watching and seeing a lot of super drawn out 50m+ games and reflecting on all the various arguments about game length and so-on between the games.

And then the "huh game is over I see" ones.

Damn, I was hoping it was just my client. Don't have one since I got this from my feed.

Try this: (add :large)
BtGNiclCMAAyOjv.jpg:large

Ultra-size: here

brian!

what video game are they showing i only have espn1
but yeah still haha at the name esports and haha at ppl who are like chess is a sport why not league of legends

And just as I was complaining about being a support I go Darius top, something I never do, against a Jinx and chase her out of lane like I know what I'm doing.

I hate myself for using Darius as I used to be one of his hugest haters when he was first released.

Haly

Well, NA is top 3 this year in DOTA2.

Could this be the rise of NA???

maybe if na could have nonkoreans represent them in sc2

or if they stopped recruiting eu rejects for csgo.

or if they stopped sucking ass at anything not madden.

Haly

It's like Naruto, right, and RTZ is Sasuke.

And Universe is Jiraiya.
or if they stopped sucking ass at anything not madden.

If MaddenGAF is any indication, it's because Madden fans prefer to play DOTA 2.

Have you guys seen the international results thread on reddit?

Spoilered in case you don't want vague descriptions of ti4:

its like they took the season 3 worlds post match thread and just replaced the team names. "So boring, everything was a stomp". There was even a post about the team that won taking the trophy awkwardly. Almost spooky how similar the reaction is.

brian!

i dont even remember the other team in season 3 wc that wasnt skt
but i do remember that there were teams called gama bears and mineski

V_Arnold

Go and Chess is a sport, and if they are sports, e-sports are legit. End of story. Move on with the times, oldies.

(Competitive go was a thing a thousand years ago, so... :p)

drawkcaB

I hate myself for using Darius as I used to be one of his hugest haters when he was first released.

Yeah same. I used to hate lots mechanically easy champions. I thought people who played them were essentially cheating (I know, it's stupid). After giving them a chance I like lots of those champs now. Darius, Xin, Volibear. I'm also going to add Annie as my burst mage for my mid picks after trying her out. It's nice to weave in those types of champions with more demanding ones (e.g. Ori) and just concentrating on decisions rather than what my fingers are doing.

brian!

i dont follow that logic at all and i dont think you can go up to a typical person in NA and have them identify chess or go as a sport
esports as a term make sense to me in a way because they ape a lot of existing things about sports, tho they are still having growing pains

CRS

I guess we're going to see a few more Barriers taken in the solo lanes and possibly on more mobile ADCs. It'll be a nice change and not lose out on possible kills because of a Heal.

SeigO

Banned
I just crushed my first ranked game as Gragas, he seems like freelo right now he's way too strong in lane with mobility, sustain, and wave clear. Especially when you consider how amazing he is late game for separating people from their team with his ult.

I think the easy fix is raising the cooldown on his ult by at least 40 seconds. Right now it's almost always up when it should be treated more like Mumu's ult.

I just crushed my first ranked game as Gragas, he seems like freelo right now he's way too strong in lane with mobility, sustain, and wave clear. Especially when you consider how amazing he is late game for separating people from their team with his ult.

I think the easy fix is raising the cooldown on his ult by at least 40 seconds. Right now it's almost always up when it should be treated more like Mumu's ult.

Gragas top is annoying as all fuck.

So while these range changes seem significant for Elise (they're still significant, don't me wrong), there's accounting for roughly ~100 units that are being added onto this as a result of shifting from center-to-center to edge-to-edge. If it's a Cho'gath it's sort of a weird buff (at least for Q).
So the only really significant nerf on her is the auto range and the Cocoon width

Blizzard

Banned

That might be true for high-level players like yourself. In lower levels, Gragas comes with the passive "Nearly guaranteed to screw up any team fight with his ult". Janna and Alistar's W have lesser versions of this passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom