• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Far asboots go, I find that Kog's Q gves him enough atk speed bonus, don't think b. greaves is needed in this case?

brian!

no they will rise like the phoenix im ready
tsm is now my second favorite team
if they play a potential game this weekend i wont care unless it's hype
if they crush i will bandwagon so hard

ALN1031

I think this decision is the best for Gleeb if he was killing himself only getting 2-5 hours of sleep because of the pressure to perform. Not only will that not help him perform better, it can be very unhealthy for him.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Can you explain why it isn't good theory crafting?
Because it idealizes an impractical situation where all Kog does is auto-attack from a range. When do you need breakthroughs to power spikes, what about short term trading/poke that Kog specializes in. The math itself is also pretty junky because it doesn't appropriately factor in things like Triforce passive. As a stat basic attack damage is very valuable, and it's fun to ignore it completely or whatever but it leaves you high and dry in many practical situations. Kog'maw's lack of mobility makes pure on-hit builds less realistic.

Comparing PD and LW is dumb to begin with when LW is one of the cheapest full items an AD carry will build and PD is one of the most expensive. Expensive items are usually more cost efficient but have downsides to build paths and power spikes, you don't have to go all "a beautiful mind" over reddit to figure that out.

brian!

imagine if lustboy lands the hook to get them to go to worlds and then the camera zooms in on gleeb in the audience with a single tear in his eye plus he's wearing a tsm shirt

brian!

but lustboy is like
no, give me YOUR autograph, and gleeb turns around and everyone is clapping for him

gleeb crowdsurfs and when he ends up near the exit he turns to the crowd who is now celebrating with happy tsm
"annyeong...", he whispers, and we never hear from him again

zkylon

zkylewd
i think lustboy could work, back when he retired he was playing pretty well as far as i remember and it couldn't be any worse than gleeb

like gleeb wasn't terrible or anything but he didn't do anything for tsm

if tsm is lucky lustboy carries them to worlds and if they're not they have a strong roster for s5

i mean it's not like having seraph learn english and get some self-confidence and adapt to the american style for like a million years actually worked or anything

zkylon

zkylewd
i really don't know what you mean

lustboy was top tier for sure

when he retired he was totally at the level of madlife, mafa and gorilla and even pmd who was slumping pretty hard and hasn't recovered yet

mata is pretty god and prolly best support in korea and heart is great too but aside from them lustboy is totally great/very good/whatever tier

it's just a matter of how much practice he lost when retired

also c tier kr -> s tier na has been proven wrong with like helios and seraph both failing pretty miserably at living up to their hypes

ALN1031

I don't watch OGN so how was Lustboy compared to other supports in Korea? Did he lane well? Did he miss important skillshots? Did he make clutch plays? According to what Lustboy said, he left his team by his own will, he wasn't benched.

That LW vs PD on Kog assumes he does absolutely nothing but attack. Like, completely free hits and no time spent repositioning. Yeah it'll probably apply to dragon/baron but not in teamfights.

brian!

he was pretty good, I don't watch kr so they all look like they are pretty good players
blaze is considered to revolve around flame and ambition, i dunno what the context for him getting benched was
they replaced him with gunza from the team loco made

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't watch OGN so how was Lustboy compared to other supports in Korea? Did he lane well? Did he miss important skillshots? Did he make clutch plays? According to what Lustboy said, he left his team by his own will, he wasn't benched.

i think he was pretty good, a lot of people were surprised that he retired cos he and emperor were both strong players, maybe not imp+mata strong but pretty up there

he was pretty good, I don't watch kr so they all look like they are pretty good players
blaze is considered to revolve around flame and ambition, i dunno what the context for him getting benched was
they replaced him with gunza from the team loco made
he retired for personal stuff i think

Unicorn

Press R again after you use it - his first cast is to activate Arcane Barrage while the follow-ups actually cast the spell.

Thanks! Is that something consistent with more Champs - using the button again rather than clicking? It's the first time I've encountered an ability like that and I've used only a handful of other champs before.

CRS

Thanks! Is that something consistent with more Champs - using the button again rather than clicking? It's the first time I've encountered an ability like that and I've used only a handful of other champs before.
Irelia is the only one that comes to mind.
im rdy for thorin and monte to be super salty that they have no access to tsm in this summoning insight
Loco was getting into a heated Twitter 'argument' about having his blog reuploaded after he took it down.

Good news! I got a penta as Ashe! :D

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1464509278/215026839

Bad news! Three of my teammates banded together to cost us the game, including a Level 30 Yasuo who apparently didn't know what "Don't wander off on your own in midlane" meant and got continuously ganked, plus a Pantheon who wanted to quit as soon as they started pushing mid inhibitor turret.

Not the inhibitor itself. The turret in front of it.

Tizoc

One of these days I will carry with Nami.
For now though, super speed boots so that I can catch up to my homies and buff/support them.

Blizzard

Banned
That cinematic seems silly. Ahri still alive? Leona spoilers
comes back to life?

Katarina's ult is practically her defining characteristic -- did she ever use it? Or ward jump to safety?

Everyone who was awesome and cool dies for arbitrary reasons! Grave has a suicide bomb and environment damage without explanation! *riot*

I love being the support who is forced to defend bot solo because the ADC had connection issues. Course I forgot how much fun Zyra is when I build with an eye towards AP carry rather than support.

Funny, we were actually do better 4v5 than when we went back to 5v5.

Edwardo

dam tabz singing loco's praises prtty hard

I hate how thorin is eating that hershey bar. Ur supposed to break off pieces and not bite from the thing.

I'm pretty sure like 6 summoning insights ago, they said Mr rallez was the worst adc and now they say he's one of the mechanically best adcs in eu.

brian!

i dont usually watch this show, but im pretty sure in the ones i checked out they respected rallez a lot

im cool w/ taking bites out of candy u dont want ur dirty mitts to ruin ur food

oh wait no im confusing rallez with forg1ven im really bad at eu player names

Edwardo

i dont usually watch this show, but im pretty sure in the ones i checked out they respected rallez a lot

im cool w/ taking bites out of candy u dont want ur dirty mitts to ruin ur food

oh wait no im confusing rallez with forg1ven im really bad at eu player names

Ya I probably have to rethink my candy eating strategy.

I think it was one of the times loco was on. W/e not rly important.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think thoorin can make decent interesting articles when talking about teams' histories and stuff but his opinion isn't worth shit

also dks2 dlc pretty good so far you guiys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom