• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
well i did end up doing the green dude with the crazy eyes

at the time seemed like he'd look less like a monster when naked than garrus

zkylon

zkylewd
well everyone was doing liara and my shep doesn't settle for cheap sluts

also i killed tali

i don't like tali

she's like the phoebe of mass effect

Blizzard

Banned
I've probably played ARAM against 3 or 4 out of Lux/Jayce/Kog'maw/Nidalee/Ziggs before.

Trying to just stay alive long enough to get gold and levels is like some hellish dance.

Tizoc

You guys ever feel 'afraid' of playing Ranked mainly because you never know how good your team is til you actually play?

Worst ARAMs in my experience are any time you have to deal with a fucking Teemo.

Mine are against any team with heavy CC. Namely Fiddlesticks and Blitzcrank...

ikr. I think 2-3 weeks ago, on my Lv11 smurf, I had teammates at their 18s. Other team had 3 diamonds and 2 30s. Teammates were legit new players judging from their play and build. rito pls

Indignate

I just played a match as Xerath and it took me two times of using his Ult to learn that you have to continue to push R to shoot and not like click or something.

This game is weird.

Feebastic

I hope the eventual Elise nerfs aren't too horrifying. I know she's a problem at high levels, but I'm nowhere near high levels and I'm having a lot of fun with her. It'd be nice if she was still playable.

Normal queue is going to kill me. First game we had two junglers somehow and the second game ...

Guy #1: So what roles are left?
Me: Jungle and support.
Guy #2: OK, I'm going ADC *instalocks in as Vayne*
Me: I called ADC at the start of the match.
Guy #2: Well, we're fucked.

Please let me get to Level 25 soon. I may punch myself in the face to death before that if it's not soon.
#vayneplayers

Garen + Darius = Darien.

garath

I hope the eventual Elise nerfs aren't too horrifying. I know she's a problem at high levels, but I'm nowhere near high levels and I'm having a lot of fun with her. It'd be nice if she was still playable.

I feel you my friend. She's my most played champion period. I've been using her in the jungle before jungle Elise was even a thing. I love her versatility. Easily the most fun champion in the game for me.

She can be dominant in solo queue but outside of the highest level games, she ends up being pretty medicore. High skillcap champ.

Her nerfs look pretty ugly right now but maybe it won't cripple her completely. We'll have to see.

Woobie

Hey friends
Semi-new to league but have been enjoying it so far. Looking for some good players to group with(normal games as of now since I'm not 30).
My name is Woobie_ts in league. Can't remember if its an underscore or just a space :s

Coaching also welcome :^)

Hey friends
Semi-new to league but have been enjoying it so far. Looking for some good players to group with(normal games as of now since I'm not 30).
My name is Woobie_ts in league. Can't remember if its an underscore or just a space :s

i can play

Feebastic

Hey friends

Which server? North America? Europe West?

Edwardo

Hey friends

Join the chat channel "NeoGAF"

Were all usually in there. Either in-game, afk, or complaining about bad teammates.

Hey friends

What level are you at? I'm 22 and I'd be down for getting a group together for normal games at or around my level.

brian!

that reverts her laning while making the actual jungle range change meaningful makes s3nse
im sad they took away flow generation from yasuo w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom