• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodmon

Neo Member
So you get a young promising support player in for the specific purpose of training them up to be awesome, then turn round and decide you actually want someone awesome straight away.

I hope his English is good, otherwise it is a complete waste of time.

I feel TSM is very hard to like at the moment - it isn't like they are that far off the pack in the LCS and they go and bring in some guy the coach knows this close to playoffs? I haven't seen NA in a while, maybe they are playing poorly. How about, I dunno, letting the team bed in for longer than a split and see how it goes?

In CGI related news have to agree all the females look a bit off, plus they spend the entire video running away/getting rekt(TM). Still, bonus points for fantastic Graves troll face, Best Naut NA and knowing that when it really comes down to it, the support has to carry the team.

DeadNames

Banned
Man, sometimes I feel like they could've done a lot cooler champs in the cinematic.

Rengar, draven, and nautilus were badass, but the rest were just plain human(oids) with nothing really special about them.

Seeing Aatrox, Zac, Anivia, Karthus, Jayce, Rumble, Corki, Velcro, Viktor, Kha, Hec etc would've been much more baller.

Also not sure why they didn't include Diana vs Leona. Its like, the most iconic conflict.

Achtius

Man, sometimes I feel like they could've done a lot cooler champs in the cinematic.

Rengar, draven, and nautilus were badass, but the rest were just plain human(oids) with nothing really special about them.

Seeing Aatrox, Zac, Anivia, Karthus, Jayce, Rumble, Corki, Velcro, Viktor, Kha, Hec etc would've been much more baller.

Also not sure why they didn't include Diana vs Leona. Its like, the most iconic conflict.

<3

Which LoL champs would do best in Dota 2? Maybe even OP? Yasuo? Vayne?
no one would be op

the way dota 2 stacks crits and we dont have a static shiv yasuo would barely even be useful

ashe could probably be ported and fit in and no one would play her just like drow

velkoz would be fun theres no one really like him

brian!

haha rengar looks like a plush doll in that video
naut looks like a final boss

that part where naut autos graves and graves checks his stomach to reveal that naut has done no damage cuz hes all tank
but yah there you have it
riot's ideal teams for worlds

haha rengar looks like a plush doll in that video
naut looks like a final boss

that part where naut autos graves and graves checks his stomach to reveal that naut has done no damage cuz hes all tank
but yah there you have it
riot's ideal teams for worlds
thornmail randuins frozen heart graves best tank na.

garath

Pretty unprofessional of Riot. You don't see the NFL taking to twitter when a trade or free agency signing is missing paperwork.

brian!

i meant naut was all tank but i suppose that is one of the many bad aspects of willingly posting without considering grammar

chaox has stepped down as coast's coach after risking everything to try out for the TSM support position

regi posts this:
UJfRySs.png

blaming the league of legends for the sacrifice of the soldier gleeb

scy

Pretty unprofessional of Riot. You don't see the NFL taking to twitter when a trade or free agency signing is missing paperwork.

That one felt like a defensive thing after the response to the first one being a "pretty shitty of Riot" bit.

it's cuz his team didn't react correctly they all dipped

idk, they all ignored the rengar and tried to get kills

naut was afk in fountain or farming wolves or some shit

Today is the deadline for any checks regarding roster changes and TSM announces that Lustboy will be playing this week but haven't even submitted anything yet.

Riot is probably just covering in case he can't play this week and TSM fanboys go apeshit.

I feel like we have different assessments of how responsible they are.

Oh did Gleeb quit or something? I haven't had a chance to look at full info since I'm posting from my phone at work. I just meant in the sense that Gleeb gave the same "oh I'm just visiting home not benched nope" excuse as xpecial.

You cray. From a design perspective, Volibear has specific tools to slow and keep you in the battlefield long enough to use his execute, which is the only execute with a warmup time, plus an ultimate that's useless if you just throw it out but extremely powerful in just the right situation. Garen has a "next AA" boost, a CC breaker, and whirlwind. And two of those are actually the same ability!

From a flavor perspective, VOLIBEAR IS A BEAR AND HAS THE ABILITIES THAT A BEAR MIGHT HAVE. Plus lightning.

You might be right about Wukong, I dunno. In fairness, he is the Monkey King. When you're making Sun Wukong there are certain design restrictions you're just going to have to live with.
No, I mean that the both of them have no identity. "Roar, I'm a crazy armored bear... except I walk on two-feet like your every-day human being! I have a flip... that's worse than Singed's! Wait, why do I even flip shit when I'm a bear?! I have a roar that puts fear into you... as long as you're a jungle monster! Also my ultimate is empowered auto-attacks. Lightning's cool right?" Just a mess from a design standpoint, whereas Garen (while admittedly generic) is immediately identifiable in his role.

Wukong is terribly uninspired. Originally when he was in development there used to be rumors that his kit was more centralized around his clone and that could've been legitimately interesting, whereas his dumbed-down state is just your run-of-the-mill tanky deeps champion with skills that could've been slapped on virtually anyone else. As much as I dislike Heroes of Newerth, at least they knew how to make a fun kit out of the age-old Monkey King trope.

Hahaha holy shit I can't believe it was actually true. Poor Gleeb. You figure TSM would have at least had the smarts to avoid doing it exactly the same way they did it with xpecial.
I feel TSM is very hard to like at the moment.
TSM? Have smarts? Likeable?

Hahaha.

brian!

tsm's main thing used to be
making bad decisions and coming out on top somehow
but that hasn't really been the case this season

like the only things that interest me about this change are:
1. sitcom about lustboy adjusting to American life, using dyrus as example when he shouldn't
2. locodoco coup of the TSM corporation

brian!

complexity is my fav. team atm, but I haven't been able to watch their recent games
it doesn't look like they will make playoffs tho ;____________;

tsm's main thing used to be
making bad decisions and coming out on top somehow
but that hasn't really been the case this season

like the only things that interest me about this change are:
1. sitcom about lustboy adjusting to American life, using dyrus as example when he shouldn't
2. locodoco coup of the TSM corporation

I prefer to live in your reality where every time TSM makes a roster move the results are wacky and hilarious

scy

Oh did Gleeb quit or something? I haven't had a chance to look at full info since I'm posting from my phone at work. I just meant in the sense that Gleeb gave the same "oh I'm just visiting home not benched nope" excuse as xpecial.

Nah, I guess I misread your comment. Was thinking you meant this whole "suddenly new guy" bit and not the "benched but seriously you're out" one.

Leezard

Didn't tsm/locodoco make a joke video about benching gleeb for lustboy a couple of days ago? I imagine at least some of them already knew about it.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Didn't tsm/locodoco make a joke video about benching gleeb for lustboy a couple of days ago? I imagine at least some of them already knew about it.
Having the entire team joke about you being kicked from it sounds pretty rough. It's Gleeb though so who is going to sympathize?

Arthos

That cinematic was fantastic! Leona and Ahri combo <3. I also like how Naut made an appearance.

I haven't kept up with the LCS since that four way split a few weeks ago. How are TSM doing now?

short summary of Loco's vlog

Didn't want to replace Gleeb
Gleeb worked really hard
Had no intention of replacing him when they did the Vine
in the days since that and approaching LCS shit went down
personalities clashed
their bot lane hadn't won in LCS in a long time
things happened they don't want to talk about
decision was made to replace Gleeb

Unicorn

Well, it kind of depends on what you like with the champs as Kog'maw and Lulu are quite different. Xerath might be interesting if you want something kinda similar to AP Kog'maw.

Well, Xerath is one of the free champs, so I gave him a shot. Won both games I played, doing well. The only problem I'm having is this: How do I use his Ult?

I go stationary and then left click enemies, but nothing shoots out or down on them and right clicking makes me move and waste the Ult. What do I need to do?

I just need another 700 or so IP to buy Kog'maw! then I'll probably work for Lulu - although her dragon trainer skin is on sale now and I want it, but factoring in RP cost for both items I doubt I'm getting a deal then.

brian!

short summary of Loco's vlog

Didn't want to replace Gleeb
Gleeb worked really hard
Had no intention of replacing him when they did the Vine
in the days since that and approaching LCS shit went down
personalities clashed
their bot lane hadn't won in LCS in a long time
things happened they don't want to talk about
decision was made to replace Gleeb

the real tldr is that gleeb was too awkward

spacebear

Well, Xerath is one of the free champs, so I gave him a shot. Won both games I played, doing well. The only problem I'm having is this: How do I use his Ult?.

Press R again after you use it - his first cast is to activate Arcane Barrage while the follow-ups actually cast the spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom