• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right (I may not), Loco suggested that Rallez was good, but that he may have taken his foot of the gas during the Spring Split because he was playing significantly above the level of his team (polite way of saying his team was awful) possibly because he believed that when they got relegated he'd get a spot on a stronger team. SHC has taken big steps to improve since then though and they're currently sitting 3rd equal, almost guaranteed a playoff spot.

Edwardo

If I remember right (I may not), Loco suggested that Rallez was good, but that he may have taken his foot of the gas during the Spring Split because he was playing significantly above the level of his team (polite way of saying his team was awful) possibly because he believed that when they got relegated he'd get a spot on a stronger team. SHC has taken big steps to improve since then though and they're currently sitting 3rd equal, almost guaranteed a playoff spot.

Yea I think that's right. SHC is one of my favorite eu teams to watch right now. Unfortunately their games last too long sometimes.

Oh Ya, they're talking about NA now.

so since championship thresh is limited not legacy that mean's there's a high chance he'll come back during worlds, right?

edit: just had a discussion about what if heal could heal neutral monsters in team builder lobby

think of the counter jungling possibilities

i do like the cutscene design for ahri's clothes

i just think this mix of animu and realistic faces for females doesn't work all that well

i'd rather they did em one way or the other

I kinda respectr them to still using the Bratz artstyle considering the females dont look like that in their splash art.

Edwardo

so since championship thresh is limited not legacy that mean's there's a high chance he'll come back during worlds, right?

edit: just had a discussion about what if heal could heal neutral monsters in team builder lobby

think of the counter jungling possibilities

Is that the kind of stuff you guys talk about in the promised land?

Nvm u said team builder

ALN1031

First Summoning Insight I've watched. Is it always like this? Feels like for an hour now Thoorin and Monte have just been talking about NA LCS with each other. I get that they're not asking many questions to Tabzz about it because he doesn't really watch it or he's not eligible to answer but if you've got him on the show you should at least include him.

what happened to tabzz

He's basically sitting in the Summoning Insight show looking bored out of his mind, stifling yawns every now and then while Monte and Thoorin chat it up.

man not many things feel better than hitting a hook and throwing a lantern over a wall so your teammate can come get the kill.

thank god people forgot about thresh, he's so easy to get now.

brian!

that's basically how it is unless locodoco is on
then thorin teases him a lot and monte looks at loco with appreciation

brian!

today could have been a good episode because of the lustboy stuff but they didn't really have much to work with
also i want to know what tabzz thinks of lucian

Normal queue is going to kill me. First game we had two junglers somehow and the second game ...

Guy #1: So what roles are left?
Me: Jungle and support.
Guy #2: OK, I'm going ADC *instalocks in as Vayne*
Me: I called ADC at the start of the match.
Guy #2: Well, we're fucked.

Please let me get to Level 25 soon. I may punch myself in the face to death before that if it's not soon.

tm24

hNjJvYq.jpg

It took a 4v5 for me to finally get freezing the lane and playing top properly. I just became so big by farming and letting their overconfidence be their undoing. Fizz got going and then i spent the entire game scouting out shrooms and chasing lucian out of fights letting fizz do his thing. j4 was very helpful trapping me with everyone in his ult and watching everyone escape. Udyr finally realized that he should just flank and avoid the j4 ult all together. I feel like that game did a lot for my top skills

Normal queue is going to kill me. First game we had two junglers somehow and the second game ...

Guy #1: So what roles are left?
Me: Jungle and support.
Guy #2: OK, I'm going ADC *instalocks in as Vayne*
Me: I called ADC at the start of the match.
Guy #2: Well, we're fucked.

Please let me get to Level 25 soon. I may punch myself in the face to death before that if it's not soon.

I'm quoting myself because somehow it all worked out.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1464810462/215026839

I ended up letting him play ADC so he'd calm down a bit and stop freaking out and took Ashe mid. Worked out in the end because I bought enough time to farm mid lane so that I had IE+SS when the teamfights started (which if I can get that early, I become a pain in the ass for them to deal with). Got an awesome quadra kill in the baron pit as well and a baron steal, thanks to Shyvana making the call that the purple team was there.

Probably all the time. The lower CD on Q and W outweigh the extra damage on his passive.

I think it's probably just a matter of different focus. Higher ELO games are probably decided more on play in the mid and late game. Lower ELO is more snowbally, so I kind of just focus on getting my ADC fed and then peeling in teamfights. I like the increased e damage since it's thresh's most reliable damage dealing tool.

DeadNames

Banned
God dammit. I hate Tristana so much. Doesn't matter how much she gets rocked, as long as she finished Shiv/IE/LW she's an untouchable god late game.

Not to mention I hate her annoying ass voiceover >:|

CRS

God dammit. I hate Tristana so much. Doesn't matter how much she gets rocked, as long as she finished Shiv/IE/LW she's an untouchable god late game.

Is that a rocket in your pocket?

Is that a rocket in your pocket?

Fracas

#fuckonami

Her laughs remind me of a female pillsbury dough boy

It's both awesome and incredibly grating at the same time. trist 4 lyfe

DeadNames

Banned
What's the ascension stuff

Apparently people are data mining rly hard and finding tags of something called "ascension". They've also found something that has to do with xerath(!).

Rito has been hinting at it for a while now, and possibly the new champ will be related to shurima!

DeadNames

Banned
The worst feeling in this game is knowing you messed and you could've done better.

For instance, I was vs cancer cat v2 in lane and we were going fairly even. I let him get two Q's onto me and died knowing I couldve played it s lot better.

Sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom