• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Having the entire team joke about you being kicked from it sounds pretty rough. It's Gleeb though so who is going to sympathize?

Pretty much. The video (vine, actually) is removed now.

script of what the video included (taken from reddit):
Locodoco: "Gleeb threw away my face wash." *Camera shifts to Gleeb* "Gleeb pack your stuff."
Gleeb: :(
Locodoco: *Camera shifts back to Locodoco on the phone* Hey Lustboy what you up to?
Bjergsen: *Camera shifts to Bjergsen* "TSM LUSTB-" Vine ends before Bjergsen can finish his sentence which is presumably "TSM LUSTBOY CONFIRMED."

Opiate

I think Gleeb is the fastest I ever turned off a steam.

I may have been the same. "Awkward" isn't how I would describe Gleeb; "inarticulate babbling" is a more fitting phrase. That doesn't mean he's not good at League, and it doesn't mean he doesn't work hard, but it does mean the man has difficulty constructing complete sentences.

The simplest thoughts took him five tries to articulate, interspersed consistently with "like," and "uh."

CRS

Regi/Loco/TSM should start telling new teammates that your job is never secure.

I wonder what the odds are of Regi replacing Amazing with a Korean sub if they make it to Worlds.

brian!

i mean i dont know the guy personally ofc
but the first time i heard him talk, every other word was repeating what the person talking to him was saying

brian!

regi's response to marc merril being salty was funny too
"no i luv u babe, i didnt mean it, come to bed"
then tryndamere is all "NO, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND"
but regi has already fallen asleep

I think it's hard to not feel bad for Gleeb, I thought his stream was okay when I watched it. Id rather watch him over bjergsen or something. It seemed like he just got really caught up in the excitement of being an LCS player. He's an excitable kid and that's all. Whatever happened with turtle unfortunately happened, and I don't blame tsm for going with turtle over Gleeb.

I mean, kiwi tweeted something like "damn I feel bad for gleeb" because it's really not that long ago that he was benched himself.

Not every super young player can be Pobelter, I guess.

Scratch

The female faces look terrible. Reminds me a little of those anime faces made real

haruhihuman2.jpg

Is that a fish

Moodmon

Neo Member
Evokers you say? Aw yeah now you are talking my language. Summoning demons of tremendous power to smite you foes, tremendous.

...wait, Invoker? Oh, oh my bad. Though I am sure there is a joke about all this bitching back and forth making me want to summon my persona.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm being sarcastic, of course it's not typical.

V_Arnold

dB9gcvI.jpg

Ceeeeeelebration! 100th non-ranked win, yaay! :D

But still...man, you need a thick skin for a jungler. Just when I am used to people calling me names when I am not instantly there at a lane, in this game...this was a special kind of hell.

"Wukong, omg, tard, that is MY FARM " - says the 10hp fizz about to teleport home far away from "his" lane, when I am about to push a tower. Same thing repeated with a top...

If you go home/died/are not there, it is not "your farm". And then they even said GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE :D Yeah, what am I, a friggin' Monkey? I am a God! Look Wukong up! :)

garath

dB9gcvI.jpg

But still...man, you need a thick skin for a jungler. Just when I am used to people calling me names when I am not instantly there at a lane, in this game...this was a special kind of hell.

"Wukong, omg, tard, that is MY FARM " - says the 10hp fizz about to teleport home far away from "his" lane, when I am about to push a tower. Same thing repeated with a top...

If you go home/died/are not there, it is not "your farm". And then they even said GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE :D Yeah, what am I, a friggin' Monkey? I am a God! Look Wukong up! :)

Ignore is a junglers best friend. I don't generally ignore them if they call me out for something stupid but if they're just flat out wrong or turn it into a hate fest, I just hit that happy button.

V_Arnold

Ignore is a junglers best friend. I don't generally ignore them if they call me out for something stupid but if they're just flat out wrong or turn it into a hate fest, I just hit that happy button.

Yeah, I will have to do this sooner or later.

whenever a guy gets mad at me for pushing his lane, i make sure that it's pushed all the time when he backs.

Well, if it makes them even think about what is happening, sooner or later they will learn :D

Bungie's

dB9gcvI.jpg

Yea junglers get all the blame :/

zkylon

zkylewd
She gets more when she gets mad, nerds!
i don't think it was necessary for her to be 100% naruto doe

all draven did was miss his axe (wat) and die.
i dunno that moment where he goes up to leona and he's all like bitch i'm stepping on your sword, what are u gonna do was pretty cool

oh yeah zkylon there are pbe updates to sona

where are your pics mayne.
i'm trying to give closer some hope mang

Tizoc

I know what to build on kog but would like to know the prefered order of what to build on him. Eg should i start with inf edge or bork?

i dunno that moment where he goes up to leona and he's all like bitch i'm stepping on your sword, what are u gonna do was pretty cool

+1 on that. I really liked Draven's portrayal. Everything about him was *so* Draven.

And why is not not even remotely surprising that a group of Noxians would leave their fellow Noxian to deal with Rengar on his own.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
+1 on that. I really liked Draven's portrayal. Everything about him was *so* Draven.

And why is not not even remotely surprising that a group of Noxians would leave their fellow Noxian to deal with Rengar on his own.
it's fitting.

Instead of peeling, Darius tries to KS leona but screws up his ult. just like real darius players.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i think it's dumb for a game like league to have these cutscenes be all 1v1s

like make up some cool interaction shit

It's hard enough to tell what's going on in-game 5v5 teamfights. Animating one would be rough.

CRS

I know what to build on kog but would like to know the prefered order of what to build on him. Eg should i start with inf edge or bork?
Tri if you're doing well in lane.
BotRK if you're having trouble.

IE should be your 3rd or 4th.

Mothman91

Triforce->botrk.

After that....it's weird. Someone on reddit made a long ass post about going for PD instead of LW because it maximizes dps. I'm on mobile so maybe I can find it. IE is essential, and maybe a defensive item as your last item.

So triforce -> Botrk-> last whisper or pd -> ie.

Thing about Triforce is that you gotta have good mechanics. Need to cast spells and orb walk pretty well on him. He's really fragile, only has a slow as self peel.

drawkcaB

it's fitting.

Instead of peeling, Darius tries to KS leona but screws up his ult. just like real darius players.

He did push Jax into the anchor though. And Naut killed two champions and almost took out Ahri. It's not a very realistic representation of the game.

pronk420

wow this game is amazing. somehow i enjoy it a lot more than dota but i dont know why

getting reasonably comfortable with Kayle and i have enough IP (1350) to get someone new, i'm torn between another support (Janna or Morgana) or someone a bit different like fiddlesticks (jumgle?) or something. but maybe trying to learn to jungle this early is a bad idea

I guess its better to stick with support, and I think Morgana's abilities sound more useful/interesting

Tizoc

Triforce->botrk.

After that....it's weird. Someone on reddit made a long ass post about going for PD instead of LW because it maximizes dps. I'm on mobile so maybe I can find it. IE is essential, and maybe a defensive item as your last item.

So triforce -> Botrk-> last whisper or pd -> ie.

Thing about Triforce is that you gotta have good mechanics. Need to cast spells and orb walk pretty well on him. He's really fragile, only has a slow as self peel.

Thanks for the info. Kog initially has Armor Pen thanks to his abilities, but PD over LW may have to do with how this way you'll have near 2.00 atk speed and a high crit chance, along wit a really big movement speed. I could build PD if I'm up gainst a non-tank team.

zkylon

zkylewd
This was like 50x better than the cinematic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJo3vaijx4
eh i don't find those stick figure things all that interesting since i just want to look at the characters brought to life in more than how they fight

it does make a better job of representing their spells and whatever but like imo just looking at graves' smug face already makes the official video a ton more enjoyable

It's hard enough to tell what's going on in-game 5v5 teamfights. Animating one would be rough.
doesn't even have to be like a 5v5 teamfight, just not 1v1

i do appreciate they went with full-make sense teams (aka darius, naut, kat, draven and zyra vs jax, rengar, ahri, graves and leona)

but like if you asked me i'd rather not see champions fight in sr and just have something like jinx that shows em in their out-of-league lives which imo are a lot more interesting

btw i never know if these cinematics deserve their own threads. i get the impression they might since it's a big deal i guess

Edwardo

Cool video, but why does Kat have to be in this one too? I'm sick of that ho.

I like the blood too.

Draven looked like such a chump.

jerd

Ascension datamine stuff sounds cool:

ASCENSION_Stats Values
Key: HeroStats*COMBAT_PLAYER_SCORE - It suggests that there's a combat score. Possibly the gamemode will be played on edited Dominion map (where such score system exist). There also other values like capture/neutalize assist, further confirming it.
Key: HeroStats*CONSUMABLES_PURCHASED - I don't remember any stat like this for any mode.
Key: HeroStats*ITEMS_PURCHASED - And this too.
Key: HeroStats*LONGEST_TIME_SPENT_LIVING - We have time spent dead, but not this.
Key: HeroStats*UNREAL_KILLS - Possibly it's legendary kill (next step after pentakill)
Key: HeroStats*TOTAL_TIME_CROWD_CONTROL_DEALT - Some sites noted this statistic, but it's still invisible to play
Key: HeroStats*WAS_AFK_AFTER_FAILED_SURRENDER - Very possible it's already in the game.

Mode will be shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom