• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

that reverts her laning while making the actual jungle range change meaningful makes s3nse
im sad they took away flow generation from yasuo w

I have yet to see what the cocoon width nerf will do to her. I don't mind it being a little more challenging but it's not nearly as bad as say Morgana's binding. That thing has the width of a mack truck. Rappel range nerf sucks really hard. I don't understand that change at all.

I have yet to see what the cocoon width nerf will do to her. I don't mind it being a little more challenging but it's not nearly as bad as say Morgana's binding. That thing has the width of a mack truck. Rappel range nerf sucks really hard. I don't understand that change at all.
They are trying to make her ganking and chasing power weaker.

Cocoon is not as fat as Dark Binding but with max CDR Elise can just spam it.

DeadNames

Banned
I'm fucking done.

People don't fucking think in this retarded game. Literally just lost because some stupid ass fucking Brand decided to fucking type some shit out IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR FUCKING TEAM

WHEN WE WERE WINNING

AND HAD FUCKING BARON

FUCK

drawkcaB

wut

unless they changed the values of w and q, that's not happening.

Her E lets her hop of lots of walls that even Lee Sin can't with Q-Q when going after jungle camps. It's quite valuable because it shaves a good amount of time off her clearing without sacrificing any damage output. I'm not saying it's the biggest change to rappel, not by a long shot, but it does slow her down a bit. Mobility about the jungle has a big impact on clear speed.

Her E lets her hop of lots of walls that even Lee Sin can't with Q-Q when going after jungle camps. It's quite valuable because it shaves a good amount of time off her clearing without sacrificing any damage output. I'm not saying it's the biggest change to rappel, not by a long shot, but it does slow her down a bit.
She still has enough range to rappel over dragon pit.

You're losing like a second at most. Also don't forget
Pulled some numbers on the Elise changes, going from center-to-center to edge-to-edge hitboxes is roughly +75 range. So the range changes could be considered roughly a 50 range reduction on Q and a 100 range reduction on Rappel
Rappel has essentially the same range as Lee's Q now.

drawkcaB

You're losing like a second at most.

Which is only one location in the jungle. There's lots of places where compared to other champions she can shave off 1-5s. Those add up over the course of a match. A few seconds can be the difference between counterjungling a buff and sneaking out or getting caught, so it does matter. She's slower now - not slow - slower, there's a difference. I don't see how that's in dispute.

Ah, didn't see that the C-C change affected E now too. Either way, there's quite a few spots that Elise's old rappel could hit that Lee couldn't, so it's a hit. Small hit, but it's there.

brian!

im interested in this league sub-story where riot lyte has to go through stacks of toxic chat logs daily and is slowly starting to snap and lose faith in basic humanity
he begins with a no mercy putting a dog's face into their poop approach to show them that they are wrong and eventually is unable to realize that humanz are not the same as doggies
in 2 years when he has begun locking up toxic players in cages that are too small for them, he is already too far gone and also does not work for riot anymore

garath

You're losing like a second at most. Also don't forget

Except Lee's Q has a much greater "follow" range than rappel. And less of a "cast" time (I don't know if it specifically counts as a cast time so much as an animation time.. going up then back down.)

im interested in this league sub-story where riot lyte has to go through stacks of toxic chat logs daily and is slowly starting to snap and lose faith in basic humanity
he begins with a no mercy putting a dog's face into their poop approach to show them that they are wrong and eventually is unable to realize that humanz are not the same as doggies
in 2 years when he has begun locking up toxic players in cages that are too small for them, he is already too far gone and also does not work for riot anymore
He tried to change the world with love and ribbons.

But now he knows what he must do.

drawkcaB

And then becomes toxic himself and thrown in the same place where he locked up all those players but now he has to escape. But who do you trust in that house of madness when you can't even trust yourself?!

Throw in some laser guns and baby, you've got a stew goin'.

I'm done guys, you all had your laughs, posted a toxic game after a long loss streak and made me look bad, well played lyte, people had a good laugh. now stop posting pls. You guys make me feel bad enough now I beg of you to just stop posting and let this post get buried.

Edit: If you could please down vote this thread so it gets closed you would be doing me a huge favor! People are just being mean and making me feel really bad and I just want this post to go away, thanks.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4713390

Lyte is going full Rambo, I love it.

zkylon

zkylewd
i still think they should've just rolled back the ult shield buff

it's the most annoying thing about him by far

bah, that and his stupid 2 item scaling

windwall and unbreakable are probably the worst things that happened in the game.
Unbreakable is fine, it just needs a limit of abilities it can block or some shit. You can hit Braum from the sides and from the back.

Meanwhile Yasuo can just dance inside his windwall that blocks projectiles from all sides.

windwall and unbreakable are probably the worst things that happened in the game.
no

Ziggs-icon.png

zkylon

zkylewd
windwall is alright, it's more problematic that yasuu doesn't need to use it to be effective than wall itself. e shield nerf thing will help i guess

unbreakable is ok too, just overpowered, which can easily be nerfed

also new sona e icon has feet in it

Sona_E.png

i like feet

i've been told i have good feet and hands

zkylon

zkylewd
I think he means the skill is conceptually ok, just the numbers that are retarded.

Which I agree with.
this

spell is too strong but literally taking the damage and cc for your team is a cool idea

and yea since it's reduced % damage they can just shave off 10% or whatever and try it out

wait...does sona walk or does she float? i always thought she floats
she def hovers

but u know every now and then she dips her toe in the river just for fun

-_______________________-
you should see my feet

they're godly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom