• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

She's not exactly sleeper OP or anything, but having someone like Trist be nearly undiveable with Wild Growth is nothing to scoff at.

I'm talking more like pre-6 when she'll walk up, miss her slow and then polymorph someone. She'll escape by using her summoners, but then does the same thing 1 min later, except this time death is inevitable.

I'm talking more like pre-6 when she'll walk up, miss her slow and then polymorph someone. She'll escape by using her summoners, but then does the same thing 1 min later, except this time death is inevitable.
You probably just need to play with Lulus that aren't garbage.

manfestival

Last time I played league was at the end of season 2. I had close to 3000 games under my belt or more. It seems like the game has evolved a ton. I know riot likes to mess with the meta after every season. Is the game wildly different now from there? any huge and important meta changes that I should be aware of before diving back in? I loved playing dominion btw

Type2

I think im gonna level up a smurf and work on my mechanics before I get back to ranked. Question is do I want to go on the poppy only account or something else.

manfestival

I remember being gold ranked . Had like 150 wins over losses. I considered myself a pretty decent player. One of my buddies that I played with all of the time just got his team into the challenger bracket or whatever its called. Supposedly a top serbian team

ALN1031

I probably don't know anything about support, but I do know that I die a little inside when I pick an assassin and Lulu is locked in on the enemy team.

zkylon

zkylewd
LYeXa4a9CRlugelM

syndra lux

a bit too creepy for my taste but i'd buy

brian!

I remember being gold ranked . Had like 150 wins over losses. I considered myself a pretty decent player. One of my buddies that I played with all of the time just got his team into the challenger bracket or whatever its called. Supposedly a top serbian team

You're probably fine game is ez

TomShoe

Banned
Fed two kills to our friendly Trynd instead of trying to help out our Jinx which was like 4 kills behind. Felt so good when he carried the game.

Jungling is just like babysitting in a sense

they really cracked down on new champions eh?

in the same time frame (Jan-July) we got
11 new champs in 2012
5 new champs in 2013
2 new champs in 2014

they really cracked down on new champions eh?

in the same time frame (Jan-July) we got
11 new champs in 2012
5 new champs in 2013
2 new champs in 2014
We got many small and big reworks though.

MF, Morg, Skarner, Xerath, Kassadin, Gragas, Rengar, Nidalee, Sona coming next patch, Lucian sort of, with others in the horizon like Warwick, Sion, Fiora, etc.

Edwardo

heh.... I just noticed that there are 7 items slots. WAT , just logged in for the first time in forever and I have 1500 riot points. what to spend it on hmmm

Yea they added trinkets to the game, which needed another item slot. Warding got changed too. You can only have 3 + 1 pink ward. Pinks are visible and need 5 hits to be destroyed.

now that's private

Well you should try it if you haven't.

We got many small and big reworks though.

MF, Morg, Skarner, Xerath, Kassadin, Gragas, Rengar, Nidalee, Sona coming next patch, Lucian sort of, with others in the horizon like Warwick, Sion, Fiora, etc.
They should just take Skarner out back and shoot him instead of just leaving him to rot in his own filth like thy have.

It's official: I will not become a fan of Udyr. It's just too fucking hard to gank the lanes right now with all these mobile champs as the prime picks. Even with movespeed quints and Fleet of Foot, it's just so difficult.

Or...lemmie try him again but just skip trying to gank lanes unless extremely pushed or something and otherwise push towers like you guys suggested before. Maybe I'm also frustrated because my last game I had a troll Blitz who wouldn't grab...he'd run past the enemy, then grab them away when we finally stunned and started attacking them. And the game before that, we were 4v5 all game. idk.

/vent

CRS

Yeah. Like you mentioned, champs picked right now have some form of mobility/escape giving Udyr a super hard time. Udyr is a bit easier to gank with when your teammate has some form of CC to help you with the gank.

play whatever champ you want as long as you have fun

but yeah with udyr right now you might be better off picking up madreds+spirit stone and staying in the jungle to just farm and farm and farm eventually getting to the point where you can run around in teamfights and be a complete nuisance

he actually has really good early ganks because holy shit he moves fast

the problem is that in teamfights his sticking potential is absolute shit and his really bad movespeed boost makes it hard to get to priority targets. the only real adc/mid i can see him taking out is kog'maw and that's because he's one of the most immobile champs in the game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Give all his stances minidashes.

Problem = solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom