• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
had something like this happen to me yesterday

we were doing blue buff with jungler and suddenly it gets smited by a sejuani with a weird case of eve passive

like she just appeared out of nowhere

really annoying

just remove the cap on it. if udyr doesn't run oom he moves faster and faster as the game goes on so long as you keep switching stances.
no

him having trouble to reach the backline is the whole bad counterplay thing about him

if you have a guy that runs like rammus with a million stuns and shields and crazy dps just freeling scratching your carries it's old olaf all over again :I

he prolly needs a bit of a buff tho but he's a different style jungler

he's bad at teamfights but he splitpushes and does crap like that

had something like this happen to me yesterday

we were doing blue buff with jungler and suddenly it gets smited by a sejuani with a weird case of eve passive

like she just appeared out of nowhere

really annoying

no

him having trouble to reach the backline is the whole bad counterplay thing about him

if you have a guy that runs like rammus with a million stuns and shields and crazy dps just freeling scratching your carries it's old olaf all over again :I

he prolly needs a bit of a buff tho but he's a different style jungler

he's bad at teamfights but he splitpushes and does crap like that

i was kidding that's an awful idea

it would just be really funny

zkylon

zkylewd
i was kidding that's an awful idea

it would just be really funny
o

udyr's one of those champions i don't really know exactly what he does (like i know he stuns you in bear, bursts you in tiger and crap but no idea about numbers) so i thought u were serious :p

i think the single champion i know nothing about how he works is volibear

cept that you should ignite him when he's low-ish

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He was QWER before Sona was QWER.

The OG faceroll champ.

I have no idea about numbers for any champ. like I have a vague idea of how much damage things do and what each ability does but that's about it

but there are a fair number of champs where I don't know what all four of their abilities do. like what does malzahar do? he has that one thing that silences! and has little pets! and his ult is a pain in the ass!

and little things like "this ability gives some armor shred" i usually have zero idea about even if I play that champ

I still say his E should let him walk through units for a couple or few seconds.
But it does?

Udyr is just bad design. If he is given any further tools to help him get to people he'll need to give up his damage in return and then he'll just be worse than he already is.

I say fuck that, Udyr players are douches anyways, leave that thing to rot.

RaJ0PCs.png

i'm telling ahri

Type2

I still strongly regret the poppy jungle experiment
You have to run a funky rune page! Doing dmg/keeping your mana up for the first clear is more important than traditional armor/mr runes. As long as the first clear goes smoothly(smoother than terrible) you can still live your poppy fantasy. 27-1-3 the dream
only if u have gurren lagann rumble
On type2 I do.

Blizzard

Banned
My team got crushed in ranked by a Lux on my mid vs. AP mid Sona. Subtle would be proud.

*edit* Can one of the high-ranked top players please teach me the basics of freezing a lane? I see it done so many times, and I try to do what I hear advised (kill melee quickly, or only last hit minions etc.) but it never seems to work out the way it's supposed to.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Killing only melee minions is for creating a monster wave. Only last hitting is when you can zone the enemy laners away from minions because you're so far ahead.

Edit: I meant kill only casters.

zkylon

zkylewd
you need to pull enemy aggro by walking ahead of your own minions so that enemy melee and caster minions attack you instead of your own wave

after that just last hit and just count the amount of enemy and friendly minions and try to keep there being more enemy minions than yours

also afaik if u want to build up a big wave you should kill caster minions, not melee since melee can tank more so it gives time for your wave to build up

i like rewatching games where i talk a lot because when i go back to buy i usually just mutter to myself while i figure out what i want to buy

so its a lot of "umm...uh...pink...pots..."

brian!

you can force an equal wave to push towards you by drawing aggro to yourself and then deaggroing in a bush or something
this makes it so the minions focus fire your minions, killing them faster

you can't keep equal minions if you are last hitting (and their ad isn't there) unless your minions are getting hit harder

lane freezing and setting up a lane to push is just counting the minions and manipulating the damage being taken by da minions

tnZE4o.gif

FACT: I knew that by flashing into this hook and flaying, ezreal's subsequent arcane shift would bring him right into the wall of my box, securing the kill for newt who had to flash because i forgot to put my lantern down

a truly next level play

ALN1031

My team got crushed in ranked by a Lux on my mid vs. AP mid Sona. Subtle would be proud.

*edit* Can one of the high-ranked top players please teach me the basics of freezing a lane? I see it done so many times, and I try to do what I hear advised (kill melee quickly, or only last hit minions etc.) but it never seems to work out the way it's supposed to.

http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/blogs/League-of-Legends/1223/Advanced-guide-Freezing-your-lane

Here ya go.

It's really, really hard to throw a 14k gold and 7 tower advantage. So I have to agree.

Eve raged in post-game chat. But really, Fizz and Rengar were assassinating people left and right, Nami wave slowing retreats, and the rest of us doing what we do. They couldn't get to Kog Maw for having to worry about saving their own ADC from our front line of terror.

CRS

But it does?

Udyr is just bad design. If he is given any further tools to help him get to people he'll need to give up his damage in return and then he'll just be worse than he already is.

I say fuck that, Udyr players are douches anyways, leave that thing to rot.
Oh, huh. Goes to show you how much I knew about his abilities. Whoops.

Then give him a bit extra tenacity. Fuck it.

Type2

I still strongly regret the poppy jungle experiment

Also I didnt mention, you have to abuse the shit out of her passive. I always have a pot or flask on poppy because even when you are really low her passive is based on current xp. If you have a pot running it makes you that much harder to kill. Dont pick her into a team with true damage though.

zkylon

zkylewd
thresh and blitz are basically the only two hook champs.

yea but blitz is a stupid (tho fun) champion that has like 98% of his power on a single spell while the other 2% is just augmenting his hook via knockup+silence

and like he has a random ass movement speed buff, a shield that scales with mana (wtf when did a support ever build flat mana) and a cs stealing ult passive

like blitz has bigger problems than thresh existing for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom