• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

EU LCS Summer Split - Week 10 - Day 1

t1406217600z1.png

LCS Preview Show starts 30 minutes prior

Roccat vs Gambit Gaming
Millenium vs Copenhagen Wolves
Fnatic vs Alliance
SK Gaming vs Supa Hot Crew

Please use the LCS thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

DeadNames

Banned
Why not? He can only mark people with his Q which is single target and his autos, if your team is getting marked in melee range then you should probably start peeling or some shit.

I figured his Q is strong enough as is, doesn't need to apply a stack of his passive.

IMO that's what's op about him, his Q putting his passive on multiple champs.

Without his Q he might as well have no passive because you're rarely if ever going to get in auto attack range against a a melee champion that is immobile without allied units.

What's OP about his passive it's the damage it does on both the proc and his autos afterwards and the amount of time ADCs have to fully proc it, not the fact that he can stun multiple champions.

CRS

That makes no sense. Of course it's going to work on multiple champions. And you can't stun a previously stunned target for like 10 seconds so his passive is fine.

Blizzard

Banned
You know what champion snowballs hard?

Nunu. *laugh track*

But really, if you are in an ARAM and you find an enemy who happened to not build magic resist, and you happen to get 400+ AP, and the stars align and you happen to snowball that champion instead of accidentally hitting a minion, it is very satisfying to see the lock-on projectile flying and then their health bar goes ZOOP.

i thought the same thing when i played lich for the first time but then I watched an actual dota 2 game and it seems like the support is lucky if he gets anything but wards

That Drow build. I...what?

if watching/playing Dota 2 has told me anything is that's incredibly atypical.

but enjoy I guess

Got a problem with the game?

i thought the same thing when i played lich for the first time but then I watched an actual dota 2 game and it seems like the support is lucky if he gets anything but wards
That's a function of your comp and laning phase. There are no freebie "get easy money" mechanics or items in Dota 2 like there are in League. If you're not last-hitting in the lane, you need to go do something else or make something happen to boost your income. Take a tower, gank a lane, get a kill in your lane, or go kill neutrals in the jungle. Otherwise, yes, you'll be broke.

In summary: if you don't want to be broke in Dota, go kill something. Passive gold income isn't enough. This has the effect of promoting being active in the game rather than just passively standing around watching someone farm.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No scaling means you can be the ward bitch and get kills at the same time.

It's not typical but it's not rare either. I average a positive KDA among all my most played supports:

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's the equivalent of building Rabadon's Deathcap.

CRS

Have there been any updates on the new SR map? Like release timing?
After Worlds, before season 5.

Speaking of Worlds, do the most played champs during Worlds get nerfed to hell? Never really payed attention to patch notes after last year's Worlds.

Einbroch

Banned
Not really. The meta shifts with the introduction of new items and global changes so champion changes are very much wait-and-see.

Speaking of Worlds, do the most played champs during Worlds get nerfed to hell? Never really payed attention to patch notes after last year's Worlds.

Evelynn got completely dumpstered after S2 worlds I think. Corki got nerfed sometime after worlds.

Yes they do. Graves, Ezreal, last year we had the mid lane assassins,.

Ocho

no? when did I say that :/

more had a problem with the "lol this is better fuck league" style post in the thread.

My post wasn't serious. I like both games, more LoL than Dota (I play LoL daily - NA gaf, etc). I just found it funny how dominating you can be in a Dota 2 game with a 'support' hero, compared to LoL. I guess these guys were pretty bad.

Subtle

I'm really sad they're nerfing Lucian. He's probably the most fun champion in the game right now. Dashing around in a teamfight is so much fun

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm really sad they're nerfing Lucian. He's probably the most fun champion in the game right now. Dashing around in a teamfight is so much fun
It's really fun to be way more powerful than everyone else, why is Riot nerfing my champion?

we lost because he went 6/13 and had the audacity to try and blame me for warding and then having them engage on us because he showed top like a retard.

rofl gold.

Opiate

As stated, I'm likely starting a smurf. My girlfriend is very eager to play, as she's become an ardent fan of LCS (checks reddit lol frequently, watches every match from both regions, etc.)

JBXqBhJ.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
what are you queuing for?

edit: I see your match history is 100% Dominion, engage your girlfriends love of LCS with some hard fought Rift action.

Blizzard

Banned
what are you queuing for?

edit: I see your match history is 100% Dominion, engage your girlfriends love of LCS with some hard fought Rift action.
I was going to say, Opiate supposedly plays some mythical map called "dominion", but I'm not sure it actually exists. Let's hope the OpiateGirlfriend is a good influence.

Opiate

I'm a dominion player, so there are no ranks. Based on the hidden elo tracker, I'm in the top 10-20 dominion players in North America now.

Dominion is more fast paced, which I prefer, and is more pvp-oriented, which I also prefer. Rift just doesn't appeal to me as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom