• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I'm guessing blood scent gives you assists? I'd suggest more attack speed in your build

Well BoRK+Warwick's W gives me 2 Attack speed per second, mainly as I have atk spd runes on :p for that matter, Warwick's W also buffs my allies which is how I got the assists.

why does every Urgot in the games you post buy a Hurricane? not to mention the double zephyr double PD.

my head...

I dunno man but I just noticed the double Zephyrs. Gave me a good chuckle.

On ARAM maybe they were trying new stuffs. Sometimes you have to dream big to reach max attack speed.

It' more painful when someon builds Hurricane on Twitch
His poison is not that effective people...

Speaking of Urgot
http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Urgot
Well I know what I'd build on him...

SeigO

Banned
I didn't think 1v5'ing a team was possible in S4, but apparently it is. I've hit a rough streak and dropped my elo down some on my smurf account and it's amazing how big the difference is between D1 and anything not D1. My morg was split pushing all game, he bought 0 wards and he said "I can win as mage Morgana" like he did anything in this game. I was really conflicted I wanted my Morg to lose just as bad as I wanted to win.

P.S don't play Urgot top, that "D1 Urgot top AMA" guy from reddit is about to fall back down to D3.
xB4vxtI.jpg

Edwardo

It was two of my friend's birthdays this week. So I showered them with mystery gifts.

Then I decided to buy one for myself.

Slay Belle Katarina.

I've never played Kat

Time to spam Shaco games on Dom.

AD or AP? I assume AP, because of trap cards.
AP Shaco is nothing but a gimmick and a waste of time for both teams involved. You might get some wins here and there, but that's only because solo queue is solo queue and not due to a pretense that AP Shaco may be strong on Dominion. Which he isn't.

how are Quinn and Fiora on Dominion?
From personal experience, I've seen a couple of Fiora players hold their own against the 'top tier' even under less-than-ideal circumstances. Even had a 4 vs 5 match at one point where she more or less carried us on her back: suicide-chased after high-value targets after consulting the rest of us, majority of the enemy's frontline started targetting her, Gragas disrupted them to buy time and me + Nidalee (if she wasn't defending another point) consistently whittled down their health with our poke while also securing our towers if anyone survived. I'd have to agree with Opiate saying that Fiora and Alistar synergize well, but Alistar works with a lot of champions on Dominion really; he's an excellent defender and difficult to kill with the right set-up.

its still ashe

i dont know why i even got a mystery skin literally every champion I play with any regularity i have a skin for

except thresh

so basically i'm hoping for the 1 in a trillion chance that i maybe get championship thresh

edit: oh and vi I guess? but i havent played her in a while

DeadNames

Banned
Son of a bitch. As soon as I leave home mecha skins come out.

Also someone found a bigass Xerath theory on a new dawn.

Guess who also appears in the ascension files? You guessed it.

GET HYPE

I've never watched any League games before in the championship stuff....I'm watching live H2K ready to face off SK, and I'm enjoying it a lot---even though they're just picking champions right now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Buy Mecha Aatrox -> Spend entire game quoting PacRim

Talents

Banned
So I just bought 3 mystery skins. The first was Vandal Jax, my 3rd Jax skin as I already have Temple and the SKT one. I then bought 2 more and they were Shamrock Malphite and Obsidian Malphite, which totals to my 3rd Malphite skin with the other being Glacial. Why so many skins for the same champ!!!?

So I just bought 3 mystery skins. The first was Vandal Jax, my 3rd Jax skin as I already have Temple and the SKT one. I then bought 2 more and they were Shamrock Malphite and Obsidian Malphite, which totals to my 3rd Malphite skin with the other being Glacial. Why so many skins for the same champ!!!?
I only bought Warring Kingdoms J4. I have every other skin for J4 and they're all mystery gifts.

Setsuna

I swear to god i will master Nautilus if its the last thing i do

Nautilus is weird he either murderstomps people mid game or becomes near unstoppable survivor late game

CRS

Got Demonblade Tryn, Dark Crystal Ryze, Elf Teemo and Defender Leona.

Demonblade Tryn making it all worth it.

Subtle

I've never watched any League games before in the championship stuff....I'm watching live H2K ready to face off SK, and I'm enjoying it a lot---even though they're just picking champions right now.

That game in particular is the Challenger Circuit. It's two lower tier teams battling it out to eventually get a shot at the LCS. LCS games take place earlier than that. Here's the LCS thread.

Achtius

stop ppl with low EQ from playing then.

some zed got ignite, i healed him, and then die to ignite. He complained about me not healing him, told him i did, and rage quit when the whole team agreed with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom