• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

cmon guise chant with me

pls be lux pls be lux pls be lux pls be lux pls be lux pls be lux pls be lux

I told myself i'd buy this ultimate skin no matter what. That'd mean i'll have to buy Lux. D:

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish it's not lux for the ultimate skin

i just want her to get a regular 975 skin

if possible with a pretty skirt and pretty colors

Achtius

pop star karma.

edit: eve,mf and karma haven't gotten skin since 2011 (2010 in eve's case). The rest of the champs had a 'new' skin relatively.

I played a game as something called a Trundle?

He seems really good at knocking down towers, I don't know.
All Trundle needs is one minion wave to take down a tower once mid-game rolls around, funnily enough. Doesn't even need numerous offensive items either: his Q + W boost his auto-attacks considerably, and there aren't a lot of melees who can handle him once he gets going too.

I wouldn't get Sunfire on Thresh. The only time in recent memory that I purchased it was when we were 4v5 with a tanky deeps team (won). Randuin, Locket, Crucible, Frozen Heart, Banshee/Visage are all better choices after gold, sightstone and boots.
Ah! I am still bad at judging items to get, just my friends would always tell me with Leona to rush my Sunfire (I guess because she gets more in the middle of things than Thresh?)

Thank you both :) Will really take this into consideration! Everything helps!

I wouldn't get Dumbfire Cape on anyone.

Don't listen to your friends and disregard their opinion on Dumbfire immediatedly. It's very gold inefficient, the passive is terrible for any kind of damage (which is the item's main appeal) no matter which role / champion you play and the defensive stats you gain from it are laughable upon completion. As brought up by others already, supports benefit much more greatly from items that actually carry some utility - so in this case that'd be Randuin's or the situational Frozen Heart - alongside the increased durability, so the likes of Leona or Thresh should never consider it. Pretend it never even existed.

Dominion is awesome.
If you want to be really annoying on Dominion: full Defense tree Alistar with tank + CDR items, with Garrison + Exhaust as your summoner spells of choice. That's one hell of a wall for defending towers.

pop star karma.
I'll go cry in my sleep is Karma either gets a) a shitty fan service skin like that (with further white-washing) or b) a tacky Championship skin. Not like this.

garath

it could be nearly anyone. there have only been 3 female champions since 2012 and all the late 2012 women have recently gotten skins. [vi/nami/elise/diana/zyra]

so that leaves like 80% of the female cast. maybe half of them have gotten skins in the last two years, but thats still a pretty big group. cold reading op.

assuming it's true, my money would be on evelynn because it fits the skin curse.

panda annie came out this year.

Eve is a great guess. That'd be mine as well. She literally hasn't gotten a skin since before I started playing the game.

CRS

I go Hybrid Pen marks on Thresh. Helps my AAs more with champs than creeps though.

And Sunfire is a must on tanks that have a hard time farming like Mundo and Shen.

H1PSTER

NVM... Ragepost.

Decided to edit it, I'll bare the weight of this tilt and accept that people troll the fuck out of ADCs in Silver 3...

e35c3d781ef3cee65b8a53c6e84d30d7.png

what

zkylon

zkylewd
ok how about

pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux
pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux pls be popstar lux

zkylon

zkylewd
Holy shit, Xerath needs to be nerfed. That passive is just cancer. He's worse than Ziggs.

huh, why is his passive a problem? it doesn't do anything but sustain his high mana costs :/

i think they need to reduce the width on q, that's what's complete bullshit about him. i noticed it when i bought him after the rework and figured i wouldn't play him much until they fixed it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why do they all have the exact same hair.

I can't tell them apart.

zkylon

zkylewd
who should i report bugs to?

i randomly stole dragon the other day with ezreal ult (i had no vision) and i didn't get a timer and the minimap icon didn't update even after i walked to the pit and saw it cleared

i think it got fixed by the time drag respawned but can't remember

Nekofrog

Banned
i really want to buy some more RP to do self gifts but some dumb lady hit my car yesterday going 50mph in a residential area as i was going to work. so i might have to wait and see.

nah imma spend $100 anyway and gift myself out the ass

When they are limited and kinda ok skins, sure, but limited recolors are still bad.

i still want rusty blitzcrank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom