• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

A new option has shown up under Interface which gives the option to show champion names instead of summoner names on HP nameplates.

I really like this for new players who don't know the names of all the champs.

for some reason support zyra doesn't ever do it for me

i don't really like building damage on supports except for annie and zyra seems like she needs 21 9 0 masteries to work which i don't like
you do more damage than some adcs in late game with only guise and frost queen.

garath

Zyra best support. Constantly out damage everyone expect adc (sometimes even adc).

Man. I used to do so well with Zyra support. I think I was 80% win rate with her S2/S3 but it got so bad near the end. Good to see her making a comeback. I'll have to try here again.

DeadNames

Banned
YES YES NOT A RANDOM PERSON WITH SOME STUPID THEME THANK GOD

Soooo, judging from that teaser and the "tantrum" resource that was seen on the PBE, this guy kind of operates similar to Shyvana (top lane Yordle god bless you riot).

Scary monster attacks my tribe QQ, grr I'm mad, SO MAD SUPER FORM GO.

Bacon

How long after announcement does it typically take for the champ to be released? Haven't really paid attention to this kind of stuff in the past.

also gragas top holy shit

lulu is literally the only champion that can deal with him top.
She threatened to AFK in her promo game? lol
yeah idk wtf she was thinking trying to pull that shit on me. just because lucian took one wave of cs from your retarded feeding ass. idgaf, i'll win the game without her 8k damage.

zkylon

zkylewd
Zyra doesn't need to go full offensive to deal damage. Hell even if you go 0/9/21 and the only AP items you get are Frost Queen and Liandry's you'll till do more damage than any other support.

Trust your bases, they be dumberino
you do more damage than some adcs in late game with only guise and frost queen.
yea i guess i shouldn't put it on her for me being bad

also new champion eh?

lilo and stitch wolf thingie?

top laner?

no interest whatsoever

DeadNames

Banned
I've gone Gragas top twice. Once vs Jax. I got manhandled. The other time vs Irelia. I did the manhandling.

His poke/disengage/sustain is pretty stupid lol.

Swain actually does quite well. I don't really know a champion that beats Gragas top, but I've had some good luck with the Swiggity Swain.
its hard to deal with him as swain because he ignores you in lane and just waveclears until you have to farm under tower. your harass is meaningless because his passive basically gives him a free potion every 5 spells and he demolishes melee champs because his new w gives him %health damage with extra magic damage thrown in too.

the only bad thing about him is that he does like no damage late game unless you build him with damage which makes him squishy.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Brotip: if a friend needs help getting through his placement matches, ensure you have a good LP cushion. 80 -> 10 in five fabulous defeats lol.

Then I played soloq and they didn't ban Fizz

k17T6iG.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also gotta love how riot just keeps on releasing manaless champions :/
Having a dedicated resource that isn't mana is not the same as being manaless.

And besides Yasuo there hasn't been a true manaless champion in forever. Even if you count health costs, it's still 3 champions over 2 years.

jerd

I actually kind of hate that it took me 500 games this season to get here but at least I made it. It is also really crazy how much better I am at the game than I was last season or even earlier in this season.

Got carried by this Rengar wannabe too.

PYLDV.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Having a dedicated resource that isn't mana is not the same as being manaless.

And besides Yasuo there hasn't been a true manaless champion in forever. Even if you count health costs, it's still 3 champions over 2 years.
i dunno i constantly hear manaless champions being a problem for toplane and mundo cited as one of those cases so imma sticking with health costs count

even if it's energy or rumble stuff, it counts

and of course manaless itself isn't really the problem, since you have like rumble who's ok but manaless with sustain (aatrox, release zac) or manaless with infinite waveclear (yasuo, zed) then yeah...

in any case, manaless is almost always problematic

Think about all the good times you've had with manaless champs on release like Yasuo and Zac.
lol

New champion preview.
Edit:pawnce video on it

who

Edwardo

I actually kind of hate that it took me 500 games this season to get here but at least I made it. It is also really crazy how much better I am at the game than I was last season or even earlier in this season.

Got carried by this Rengar wannabe too.

PYLDV.png

Congrats dude

brian!

if i decay to V from IV is there a chance i can skip to III
thatd be cool

also can you decay if you are in a series, if not ill prob just chill here

Leezard

if i decay to V from IV is there a chance i can skip to III
thatd be cool

also can you decay if you are in a series, if not ill prob just chill here

Yes, you can decay in a series. The worst part about it is that you need to finish your series within 28 days. Not only play the next game.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How come level 30 people that have won hundreds of ranked games keep inviting me to games in the "noob" channel? I'm only level 12 and suck. Won't that pair me up with other high level players?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Looks like a tanky deeps that builds Triforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom