• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
also gragas top holy shit

lulu is literally the only champion that can deal with him top.

yeah idk wtf she was thinking trying to pull that shit on me. just because lucian took one wave of cs from your retarded feeding ass. idgaf, i'll win the game without her 8k damage.

I went against gragas top as kassadin. He bullied me 1-5 bit as soon as I had 6 and a catalyst he couldn't trade with me. He was a good grag with very few losses too

Zynx

i'LL SAVE up IP in case Zyra would go on sale.
ATM I have the following I'm interested in:
Caitlyn, Udyr, Zyra and Renekton.

Hmm, I don't think sales affect champion IP prices?

Plus, contrary to everyone saying you should save RP for skins, I really think that if you want to play a champion, buy some RP instead of waiting to earn IP at the rate of like 90 an hour (+100/day), especially for the 4800/6300 IP champs. Rune pages definitely buy with RP instead of IP - the relative price is even more skewed. It's only after you've grinded so many hours in league that you have IP to spare then I'd start buying champs with them. Without level 3 runes you're already playing with a disadvantage already.

And get a PBE account, where every week is free week for any champion you want to try. I don't know exactly how they choose who to select but I got mine like a day after applying - I did a few tribunal cases before applying, thinking that it might help me look like a potential contributor, and perhaps it did help. The accounts don't seem to expire, either. I stopped playing league for ages but my PBE account was still valid when I tried it awhile back when doombots were on preview.

zkylon

zkylewd
Maybe tantrum builds up as you take dmg. Then you use it for your abilities.
i bet it enhances your abilities

like at no tantrum you do normal ability and then there are like two improved states for each depending on how much of it you have

i felt like reporting teemo for trolling after but w/e we won.
tYVYvyi.jpg

CRS

I wonder if he has any sort of hard CC. I assume they would want the champ to be played more in the top lane than in the jungle. Basically avoid another Vi situation.

Sofo

As you can see, the gold and silver guys are premade with a level 21 and a level 14. This skewed their average mmr down to low enough to get matched to you.

I get that, but for a game that each lane can have such a big impact on the game, doesn't this sort of average make it unfair? Even just rune/masteries-wise, which we can argue don't have that much of an impact compared to skill, but adding it all together, idk.

Did a premade with friends and the guy at mid disconnected and never got back. :( Then we got shredded in our lanes and just opted for surrendering. .___.

I get that, but for a game that each lane can have such a big impact on the game, doesn't this sort of average make it unfair? Even just rune/masteries-wise, which we can argue don't have that much of an impact compared to skill, but adding it all together, idk.
they made snowballing less reliable

so if you dumpster 2 lanes chances are that you're going to win anyways. unless the other guys are like diamond or something.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Maybe they wanna help you get better?

Ah ok, that seems like a weird way to go about it. I figured there was probably something sinister at play since it happens A LOT. Like at least once an hour or so if I leave the client running.

Nekofrog

Banned
needs that double pe - okay i'll stop that's dumb

but real talk, i need the refund button back. i don't know how we played for so long without one to begin with

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME RIOT

needs that double pe - okay i'll stop that's dumb

but real talk, i need the refund button back. i don't know how we played for so long without one to begin with

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME RIOT
well i have hotkeys for all the items i buy in a game sort of like starcraft

so like a longsword is l and stuff.

Nekofrog

Banned
Every league is elo hell.

said it before and ill say it again bronze 1 was elo heaven. the exact opposite of what you'd expect of a division 1 full of people desperate to escape

everyone was nice, funny, and friendly. even when we were stomping the enemy team they would joke and laugh about it. zero raging. i only spent like a day in bronze 1 before being promoted to silver and it was back to mean people :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
fuck that

as long as there aren't anymore insane silver players randomly farming wraiths while the other team is getting baron i'll be good.

This happens in gold and plat and probably diamond sometimes too.

zkylon

zkylewd
no like i think i heard once he didn't care much for solo q so he didn't play any of it

wasn't doublelift like that too at one point?

So I've always wondered, why does Teemo not see use in LCS? Is it because he sucks or are the alternatives just simply better? Or something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom