• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

got my first penta!
wooo

Screen85_zpsa5925eb2.png

I was literally inside their team starfalling.

SeigO

Banned
i thought reginalds account was like reginaid or something like that.
I played with him yesterday, yeah his account names reginaid. He went 2-12 as Ori and I was 0-6. Our jungler was super inexperienced at his role and he kept baiting our team into getting repeatedly genocided.

Blizzard

Banned
I played with him yesterday, yeah his account names reginaid. He went 2-12 as Ori and I was 0-6. Our jungler was super inexperienced at his role and he kept baiting our team into getting repeatedly genocided.
It makes me somehow happy that this sort of thing still happens in Diamond I.

So you're not supposed to get kills with karthus in lane, right? I basically just sit there and farm with my Q and then try to get a kill off of an ult. It's like playing TF but less fun.

Einbroch

Banned
dat would be all kinds of lame

Why? Once a dye system is in place (even if it's limited to only a few colors) it would take almost no time to implement for every champion.

It's just an extra option that would likely not detract from other skins being made.

I'm kind of disappointed with what we've seen of Gnar so far, to be honest. I'm afraid he'll look too much like a warwick/rengar hybrid instead of his own thing. Granted all we've seen is a 2D animation, but ehhh.

zkylon

zkylewd
Why? Once a dye system is in place (even if it's limited to only a few colors) it would take almost no time to implement for every champion.

It's just an extra option that would likely not detract from other skins being made.
i don't like it

not a single reason for it, just generally don't like the idea of selling recolors, wasting resources on this system that could be used in making pretty skins, allowing people to choose colors in general which makes the champions not look like i like them to look, etc.

i'm the first one to ask for more skins but that's just lazy

boy do i have a game for you!
is this the game where all mages are supports?

So I've always wondered, why does Teemo not see use in LCS? Is it because he sucks or are the alternatives just simply better? Or something else...

He was used very very rarely, and one was a joke pick by Regi.

Teemo gets dumpstered by mages and a team of 5 Oracle Sweepers.

Wow, I'm all for monster champs, but I'm not digging Gnar's look. I hope it's just the drawing, because it doesn't look like he fits in League. Looks a little like a bat Trundle.

[IMGhttp://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dota2_Skywrath_MV01.jpg

it's baffling you'd think this would interest me[/QUOTE]

his ult does 1400 damage on a zero second cooldown

your loss

and his third skill actually amplifys magic damage by 45% soooo you do the math

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Like, imagine a world where if you hit five games on a champion in ranked and had a KDA that was below two you'd just be locked out of playing that champion. That'd be cool.

bbd23

Okay. I have about 2.1k hours in DOTA and want to play league on and off (kinda when dota makes me angry) I've played a few league games in the past but have some questions

what are runes and masteries and are they crucial? can I play without bothering with these things?

the international for dota just ended. whats leagues big tournament and when is it? I feel watching pros will help just like it did for me in dota :)

zkylon

zkylewd
if you're just starting out then you don't need to worry much about runes and masteries. they're pretty important later on tho

you can read the ot to know what they do and everything

what are runes and masteries and are they crucial? can I play without bothering with these things?

Runes and masteries both provide extra small stats or effects.

Runes are purchased with IP (virtual currency) which you can only get by playing. They provide small stat boosts like +1 attack damage or +8HP. You can buy very cheap tier 1 runes, but try saving your IP when you hit Lv20 since it unlocks tier 3 runes.

Masteries are kinda like "passive talent trees". They can provide small stat boosts like runes, or various effects like "deal +3% damage against targets with <% health". Every level earns you 1 point (up to 30, max level). You can only play ranked games at Lv30. You can reconfigure them as many times as you want, and you can have up to 20 configurations saved.

They have a significant effect very early into the game, but there are many cookie cutter setups out there you can just copy. It hardly matters in low level games though.

the international for dota just ended. whats leagues big tournament and when is it? I feel watching pros will help just like it did for me in dota :)

I think the worlds is Sep-Oct? Finals is Oct 19.

There are LCS matches but I never really follow the schedule. I just check Twitch randomly.

They get more important the higher level you are. By Lvl. 20 most people start picking up Tier 3 runes (don't buy Tier 2s)

Big tournament is the world championships through Sep-Oct 19.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Did you try to duo queue and did you guys both not pick champs? Because if so I could not believe why riot would have this.

Edit: share the shame?

ALN1031

LCS is normally played Thursday and Friday for EU LCS, and Saturday, Sunday for NA LCS. This week it starts Tuesday because it is a 'super' week, with three days for each region. The casters all say pretty basic stuff so you might learn a bit just by watching them.

zkylon

zkylewd
lcs is i think thursdays and fridays eu and saturday and sunday for na

tho this week is superweek so i'm pretty sure it's gonna start a day early

Ferga

Erghh

Weird packet loss in my last game. No change in ping but I suddenly had a 2-3 second lag on everything I did.

I used tp at bot lane to help out in a counter gank when I recalled to fountain. The tp didn't register until I got to the inhibitor turret.

Made the enemy top laner rage quit after killing them twice though so guess I was lucky I didn't lose it for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom