• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Someone translate this for me:

Dannic: 존나못하네 시발년드,ㄹ이
Dannic: 죄다 부스트받음 ?
Dannic: 조ㅓㅈ병신새끼들;

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Someone translate this for me:

Dannic: 존나못하네 시발년드,ㄹ이
Dannic: 죄다 부스트받음 ?
Dannic: 조ㅓㅈ병신새끼들;
google translate see's the word 'boosted', so i'm going to guess it's your typical ranked complaining.

Sofo

Is there a way to become better at skillshots other than practice? I have days that my hooks hit everything and then there's some that I can't just even hit a target that is standing still. And also, I get nervous because I don't connect, then that makes it worse. @_@ Dat tilting.

Also, I think it helps to watch streams? It gives a bit more of an idea and helps not having tunnel vision, so thanks to all those that suggested streams. :)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
ibs habbening
Cggsl1S.jpg

Is there a way to become better at skillshots other than practice? I have days that my hooks hit everything and then there's some that I can't just even hit a target that is standing still. And also, I get nervous because I don't connect, then that makes it worse. @_@ Dat tilting.

Also, I think it helps to watch streams? It gives a bit more of an idea and helps not having tunnel vision, so thanks to all those that suggested streams. :)
Try playing champions that get to miss skillshots without being punished so heavily about it. Stuff like Ez and some mid laners, champions you can be spammy and if you miss once you didn't probably lose the fight.

Streams won't help, being able to predict movement and avoid tunnel vision is somethig you'll only get with experience.

3rd game of my plat promos, 1 loss 1 win.

Come onnnn plat. Also Amumu with Rylais Sunfire and Liandrys does so much dps. One time my team was all ad expect me so built mg dm dps and just melted them and they never built mr because they didn't really think I was doing a big deal.

Edwardo

Today's the last day for buying yourself mystery skins. So get ready and spend some money on skins for champs you never use.

ALN1031

Holy crap. It's like out of a TV show. Complete with hired muscle.

The weirder thing is that XiaoWeiXiao apparently tweeted that this story was true, however it was deleted shortly after. But... somebody then claims that XiaoWeiXiao has been streaming for several hours and they did not once see him tweet anything, and he also did not delete the tweet. The drama is real.

Game 1, all goes to shit, I manage to keep us afloat, people decide we shouldn't protect a tower when it's 5v5 and we have our ultimates and the gold advantage, WW flash ults me, all goes to shit again

Game 2, Panth gets counterjungled by Nunu all game, refuses to buy wards, blames the mid laner, all goes to shit

Game 3, our Syndra somehow only has 11k gold 40 minutes in, does literally no damage since all she has is a Deathcap and Athene's against a full build team, all goes to shit

Game 4, Darius gets destroyed by Urgot up top, I camp his butt, keep us in the game while diving their Vayne, people keep getting caught while putting ultra risky wards alone, all goes to shit

gif_267x200_476ceaggkrx.gif

I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough...

Type2

I finally tracked down the first shadow hearts after owning both the sequels. I know what I will be playing once it ships. Gotta bum rush my way to plat before that happens.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Holy cow, things just got real. As much as I felt bad for lmq, I love drama like this. Waifu is scary,I will just play rammus from now on.

Waifu got buffed and you play spikey gerbil. For shame.

apparently a tweet got sent out from XWX's account saying "what alex is saying is true" but then it got deleted

both the posting of the tweet and the deletion of the tweet happened while XWX was in a game controlling his champ

Tizoc

Game 1, all goes to shit, I manage to keep us afloat, people decide we shouldn't protect a tower when it's 5v5 and we have our ultimates and the gold advantage, WW flash ults me, all goes to shit again

Game 2, Panth gets counterjungled by Nunu all game, refuses to buy wards, blames the mid laner, all goes to shit

Game 3, our Syndra somehow only has 11k gold 40 minutes in, does literally no damage since all she has is a Deathcap and Athene's against a full build team, all goes to shit

Game 4, Darius gets destroyed by Urgot up top, I camp his butt, keep us in the game while diving their Vayne, people keep getting caught while putting ultra risky wards alone, all goes to shit

gif_267x200_476ceaggkrx.gif

I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough, I just didn't carry hard enough...

Take it easy bro, go get TiTS off Steam or One Finger Death Punch and let it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall out.

Subtle

apparently a tweet got sent out from XWX's account saying "what alex is saying is true" but then it got deleted

both the posting of the tweet and the deletion of the tweet happened while XWX was in a game controlling his champ

Wow. This is... Wow. Idk who to believe. Sharon being a psychopathic cutie is a lot more dramatic than her being an angel tho lol.

garath

Wow. This is... Wow. Idk who to believe. Sharon being a psychopathic cutie is a lot more dramatic than her being an angel tho lol.

The thing that makes what Alex says more believable to me than what Sharon says is she stated that she's been paying for all of LMQ's expenses herself because the owner from China wasn't.

That's a very well off college student to altruistically pay for a League of Legends team.

edit: TitS is awesome. I have TitS on my vita.

bbd23

played my first real match

shyvana is easy

only thing I said all game was gg at the end

I was reported for harassment apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom