• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno which order you did it but athenes rush against ori is 100% great choice. if you started something weird like haunting guise into morellos or something then not really unless you're in full poke mode. but then you need mana regen for the sustained damages and ori is gonna most definitely rush an athenes herself and tank some of your poke so i dunno. i see very little reason to start anything other than athenes with most mages

zhonyas would've been a great half defensive item to buy specially since enemy team had ad top laner and crazy build lee sin.

and if you were scared of ori just get banshees. tbh banshee's not the greatest item against ori since you can't really prevent any of ori's cc with it since she'll usually pop banshee's passive with her q, but at least it's a lot of mr

abyssal is just weird cos all your spells are so high range that you would be wasting the passive. could've been good if you were a shorter range mage like annie since corki was in your team

just ask in neogaf :3

My order was morello->sorcs->deathcap->->void->liandry's->athene's

which is SUPER WEIRD but i was really fed and basically had no idea what to buy.

Fracas

#fuckonami
it's not really elo dependent, she's a crazy lane bully

low winrate tho

I mean that her drawbacks aren't really exposed in silver. Positioning and peel don't really exist here, so I can just walk in, nuke a carry and waltz out. Ganking isn't really much of a worry either

Newt

I probably should learn Swain. The only midlaners I can play are Kayle and Fiora (lol), and when it comes down to it, Kayle is basically an ADC.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I probably should learn Swain. The only midlaners I can play are Kayle and Fiora (lol), and when it comes down to it, she's basically an ADC.
You're telling me you don't know how to swain?
Oh the things you will learn.
swain's basically like ryze

zkylon

zkylewd
My order was morello->sorcs->deathcap->->void->liandry's->athene's

which is SUPER WEIRD but i was really fed and basically had no idea what to buy.
yea that's a pretty awkward build lol

what made you want to rush morellos tho

I mean that her drawbacks aren't really exposed in silver. Positioning and peel don't really exist here, so I can just walk in, nuke a carry and waltz out. Ganking isn't really much of a worry either
well if it works for you...

i'm usually happy to blind pick her but i wouldn't recommend syndra as like "freelo"

she'll prolly get nerfed too :(

Fracas

#fuckonami
I probably should learn Swain. The only midlaners I can play are Kayle and Fiora (lol), and when it comes down to it, Kayle is basically an ADC.

Not a lot to him. Take him mid with ignite, land the wombo combo at lvl 3 and get first blood/4 minute catalyst. RoA into Zhonya's, Liandry's and Rylai's. Roam and become an unkillable god. Sometimes the other jungler will gank you and bring the gift of double buffs.
well if it works for you...

i'm usually happy to blind pick her but i wouldn't recommend syndra as like "freelo"

she'll prolly get nerfed too :(

Oh yeah she's definitely not broken in low elo, just a strong pick and an overall fun champ

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Its happening!
wwsplash.png

new warwick splash art

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
i think that's the kind of thing nev and crab dig

you should chat it up with nev and crab

they're huge fans

on the other hand....

vJ44pezYO8CF7L0l

look at that happy lux!

That's not lux, it is just some random girl cosplaying as lux.

#needcrazyeye

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
You seemed to be doing really well. Mao and Udyr were clearly on different pages. Take dragon and ward baron, or go to be Trick2g thus leaving virtually no damage to take dragon? Hm.

yeah. i like liss for her roaming, but her ability to carry a teamfight leaves a bit to be desired.

Negaduck

Yeah sion is one of my new favorite champs. Such an absolute beast. Always lose though when I pick my barb skin for some reason. Doesn't feel like he falls off really (to me at least) and grabbing extra kills after death is great.

Here is a qick sketch I did last night while in queue/dead

M8qUDvR.jpg

drawkcaB

Sivir.

That MS so good.

I feel like Sona pairs with any ADC who isn't Vayne. Kog and Twitch might be a bit rough pre-6.

Also, great drawing Negaduck.

Been trying to trim my roster some more lately, particularly in light of the S5 changes I got to try out. Had to take Maokai out for now. His S5 jungle felt even worse than Sej does in S4. Gnar is pretty much my only good top laner now. Any other champion I would play top would be there in an off-role and Sion's potential jungle or top is still up in the air to me. It's a bit of a concern. Oh well, least favorite role, gotta keep trimming that champion pool.

Negaduck

Because its cool. And to Create slight contrast with the rest of the face so the focal points are the cool cloth from the head dagger and his eyes.

zky I expected better from you

How dare you use fanart that does not match the original character

How would you feel if I started using a Fiora av with her bang to the left

zkylon

zkylewd
what do you mean does not match the original character

also pictures like these really makes me want real hair tech in league

like some alice grade shit, let that shiny blonde hair flow!

Sofo

Can I have a moment to share how many god damn psychos are on Team Builder? This Vayne I was supporting seemed ok at the start, then went full crazy mode. Started bitching at Fizz for roaming bot (???), when we were actually losing to Ashe and Blitz (I was Thresh). We started losing lane after an overextend we had, because she didn't follow up our early level 2 engage and then she kept on pushing the lane (????). At one point Rengar came and I sacrificed so Vayne lived... only for her to stay under turret and get Volley'd by Ashe...

So, I said she was bitching at Fizz? Fizz was Platinum V, the kind that loves to say he's Plat V, but whatever, Vayne takes it personally, and keeps telling the guy to 1v1 her. I ping that I am roaming mid. Vayne goes: "(all) Vayne: 2v1 bot gg".

w
t
f

I am done with Team Builder, it's even more toxic than Blind pick, and it attracts the worse of the worse.

Edwardo

Can I have a moment to share how many god damn psychos are on Team Builder? This Vayne I was supporting seemed ok at the start, then went full crazy mode. Started bitching at Fizz for roaming bot (???), when we were actually losing to Ashe and Blitz (I was Thresh). We started losing lane after an overextend we had, because she didn't follow up our early level 2 engage and then she kept on pushing the lane (????). At one point Rengar came and I sacrificed so Vayne lived... only for her to stay under turret and get Volley'd by Ashe...

So, I said she was bitching at Fizz? Fizz was Platinum V, the kind that loves to say he's Plat V, but whatever, Vayne takes it personally, and keeps telling the guy to 1v1 her. I ping that I am roaming mid. Vayne goes: "(all) Vayne: 2v1 bot gg".

w
t
f

I am done with Team Builder, it's even more toxic than Blind pick, and it attracts the worse of the worse.

I like team builder, but normal draft is probably your best bet for non-ranked summoners rift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom