• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 minute Dominion intermediate bot game. Our Taric wasn't trying to win, just learning the champ.

Good thing I picked a champ I was good with (Karma), otherwise we would've lost.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
reading is hard mr zkyIon

there were a lot of skeleton companions in dark souls tho
like if you head to the graveyard after you start, so many skeletons try to hang out with you

i hate to break it to you brian but those skellies
were not your friends

spoilered because it was an important plot point

I'm pretty wary of new games coming out, even if some of them look interesting. I haven't really had fun with a game that isn't League for...months. Maybe most if not all of the year. I know that if new League stuff came out at a decent time I wouldn't have to go back to WoW or something.

you havent even techies'd yet

Tizoc

Anyone here play Malphite support? I get that I tank him up, but reading up on some sites show some odd recommended items. Is Rod of Ages worth it on him if I go tank?

Blizzard

Banned
Congratulations on diamond, Soda Cop.

For those talking about losing bot games, it can happen in Summoner's Rift if you don't have a decent person playing an ADC, or if things go past 30-35 minutes, but otherwise you should be ok if you always play ADC. Unless you're only talking Twisted Treeline bots, in which case I have to defer to experts.

Also, if anyone completely disconnects in 5v5 bots, one of the bots should also AFK in the bot fountain, at least until you are killing their nexus turrets.

bidguy

Banned
just bought riven and played a test match. bot of course

man is she fun to play. no mana,a stun,escape

pretty nice moveset

zkylon

zkylewd
So wait he is built AP now? All Malphs I've seen in matches would go tank.

two malphites exist:

tank malphite with items like frozen heart, randuins, etc. sometimes builds a few items like abyssal scepter, athenes, etc.

assassin malphite with dfg rush and generally glass cannon

i don't think too highly of either of them but whatever floats your boat!

idlewild_

two malphites exist:

tank malphite with items like frozen heart, randuins, etc. sometimes builds a few items like abyssal scepter, athenes, etc.

assassin malphite with dfg rush and generally glass cannon

i don't think too highly of either of them but whatever floats your boat!

yoooo, what about ad glass cannon malphite. hidden op.

edit: darn you dimb.

Neol

I don't know about you guys but AP Malphite is a blast to play. Sure pre-6 is terrible but mid game is fun when you blow up squishes.

Usually try to go for Athene's then DFG for the cooldown then just build AP/Mpen from there.

zkylon

zkylewd
Q5rFbmb.jpg

cho redesign concepts from that polycount contest

that stuff is dope

AD Malphite also exists. And they aren't all completely separate.
oh yeah, i always forget that wickd thing

Ferrio

Banned
I remember taking calc 3. It was at 8 am in the morning, taught by a russian with a heavy accent. About a month in I realized a minor in math wasn't worth waking up at 8 am.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ugh school, is another thing. Screw calc 3.
Edit: I didn't even make wall of shame!!

I used to think the math classes were the hardest part of college. Wait until you reach the application classes like Control Systems, Digital Signal Processing, and Communication Systems (if you happen to be in a STEM field).

There is almost nothing on the internet in terms of resources to help you and the book is absolutely worthless. Only thing you can do is pray for a mass curve and continually run to the TA for help.

I found my new favorite league team

Top: Maknoon
Mid: Huhi
Jungle: Nintendude
ADC: Nien
Support: Gleeb

Maknoon best

What an odd mishmash of players.

Type2

I used to think the math classes were the hardest part of college. Wait until you reach the application classes like Control Systems, Digital Signal Processing, and Communication Systems (if you happen to be in a STEM field).

There is almost nothing on the internet in terms of resources to help you and the book is absolutely worthless. Only thing you can do is pray for a mass curve and continually run to the TA for help.

What an odd mishmash of players.
Honestly, they aren't that bad but linear optimization,Abstract algebra and assembly are more crushing than any calc. There isn't a ton out there to help you but your own diligence.
I might be able to help in some way through pms this is hardly the place for anything beyond a one off vent.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Can I have a moment to share how many god damn psychos are on Team Builder? This Vayne I was supporting seemed ok at the start, then went full crazy mode. Started bitching at Fizz for roaming bot (???), when we were actually losing to Ashe and Blitz (I was Thresh). We started losing lane after an overextend we had, because she didn't follow up our early level 2 engage and then she kept on pushing the lane (????). At one point Rengar came and I sacrificed so Vayne lived... only for her to stay under turret and get Volley'd by Ashe...

So, I said she was bitching at Fizz? Fizz was Platinum V, the kind that loves to say he's Plat V, but whatever, Vayne takes it personally, and keeps telling the guy to 1v1 her. I ping that I am roaming mid. Vayne goes: "(all) Vayne: 2v1 bot gg".

w
t
f

I am done with Team Builder, it's even more toxic than Blind pick, and it attracts the worse of the worse.
Sorry you got bad luck dude. team builder has been nothing but smooth sailing for me. I pretty much never play any normals now.

Bacon

Just went up against a heimer and teemo bot lane. Zone city. Farming under turret the entire laning phase. How many ganks? Zero.

Not a big deal though, it was only normals so I really don't care.

I don't mean to go too off-topic but during my rage quit I tried Heroes of the Storm. This is actually good now. I last played it months ago and they've really improved things. It felt like it was from the Blizzard C team back then but now it has that trademark Blizzard high production value and polish. If you like LoL you'll probably like this. If you're a dota dude then probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom