• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
argie server just got 3v3s added

at this rate we'll be all playing dominion before we get normals draft :/

also i miss pbe juice :/

Why we posting WoW Warhammer fanart?
Fixed.

Been trying to trim my roster some more lately, particularly in light of the S5 changes I got to try out. Had to take Maokai out for now. His S5 jungle felt even worse than Sej does in S4. Gnar is pretty much my only good top laner now. Any other champion I would play top would be there in an off-role and Sion's potential jungle or top is still up in the air to me. It's a bit of a concern. Oh well, least favorite role, gotta keep trimming that champion pool.
Sion survives fine in the pre-season 5 jungle by the way, so far. His clear was alright and he only really has to worry about mana.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can I have a moment to share how many god damn psychos are on Team Builder? This Vayne I was supporting seemed ok at the start, then went full crazy mode. Started bitching at Fizz for roaming bot (???), when we were actually losing to Ashe and Blitz (I was Thresh). We started losing lane after an overextend we had, because she didn't follow up our early level 2 engage and then she kept on pushing the lane (????). At one point Rengar came and I sacrificed so Vayne lived... only for her to stay under turret and get Volley'd by Ashe...

So, I said she was bitching at Fizz? Fizz was Platinum V, the kind that loves to say he's Plat V, but whatever, Vayne takes it personally, and keeps telling the guy to 1v1 her. I ping that I am roaming mid. Vayne goes: "(all) Vayne: 2v1 bot gg".

w
t
f

I am done with Team Builder, it's even more toxic than Blind pick, and it attracts the worse of the worse.

You'll never escape the trolls and ragers in any ELO but normal draft is usually the best if you just want to practice.

Sofo

I like team builder, but normal draft is probably your best bet for non-ranked summoners rift.

I really want to try that! Been curious for a while about it, but never dared.

It's a Vayne

Vayne players are dicks even in bots

True true! To be honest I scouted his op.gg and was like, ok tends to play adc so I thought maybe he wouldn't go complete Vayne-mode on the team.

1v1 me

anywhere

any lane

any hero

(This was the Vayne.)

Yes! And when you made a joke comment and took it seriously then thought it was me who made it, like, idk. This is straight up mental institution thing.

Like he went 0/6/1, so it's not like he was "carrying" and something odd happened.

I had to get up and get a hug because honestly, I don't know how many people can be such terrible human beings lol. I wasn't even mad we lost (fuck that Vayne winning), just felt really sad how a person can just fail so miserably at humanity! @_@

zkylon

zkylewd
january 24th 2013 morello said no more shitty lux skins

still waiting morello T_T

honestly I just looked at probuilds and the vast majority of the builds were going morellos over chalice.

maybe it's a velkoz thing

i don't really play velkoz

too pewpewy for me

anyways someone if you can reliably manage for most of the game without athenes then more power to you but don't get two cdr items. pick one depending on the situation (i'd say athenes is prolly a must against like syndra/ziggs) and top yourself up with elixirs

Newt

now that's just cruel
5041f90b9ee11b7fd70f4f3e84bc6ade.png

V_Arnold

Yes! And when you made a joke comment and took it seriously then thought it was me who made it, like, idk. This is straight up mental institution thing.

Like he went 0/6/1, so it's not like he was "carrying" and something odd happened.

I had to get up and get a hug because honestly, I don't know how many people can be such terrible human beings lol. I wasn't even mad we lost (fuck that Vayne winning), just felt really sad how a person can just fail so miserably at humanity! @_@

You will have to adapt to this. I come from an SCII background, shit like this does not even touch me anymore (i gotta admit, it DID made me irritated for a few weeks, I got to go back to having a thick skin).

You cant get stressed over this. LoL is this weird creature where you see teamwork in the big screen, and then you get hyped, you start a game, and you get this...MESS. Where we all suck, some of us just less. And where the ENEMY always have coordinated ganks. We do not. I dunno. It is the game of making less mistakes and allowing others to mess themselves up, while ignoring any flaming in the meantime...

Ferrio

Banned
Think I'll stick to aram until s5 changes move over. Kinda bored with the game right now.

Which is all well and good, got evil within, new civ and bayo come out friday too.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm pretty wary of new games coming out, even if some of them look interesting. I haven't really had fun with a game that isn't League for...months. Maybe most if not all of the year. I know that if new League stuff came out at a decent time I wouldn't have to go back to WoW or something.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm pretty wary of new games coming out, even if some of them look interesting. I haven't really had fun with a game that isn't League for...months. Maybe most if not all of the year. I know that if new League stuff came out at a decent time I wouldn't have to go back to WoW or something.

how about persona 5

drawkcaB

Finding something somewhat similar. I'll still enjoy other games but thanks to LoL I never buy them on release, just on sale.

Sion survives fine in the pre-season 5 jungle by the way, so far. His clear was alright and he only really has to worry about mana.

Yeah I found the same thing, just on the slow side of things, which is fine for me on a champion who doesn't need a successful gank pre-6 to get his game plan going. I liked S5 Gragas' clear fine too and it was pretty slow as well. I'm more concerned about playing a tank who has unreliable CC. And then there's whether or not he's good top. Haven't had a chance to try him out yet, and the few Sion top games I've spectated no one maxes E first so I can't get an outside feel for his effectiveness there.

sofo said:
I am done with Team Builder, it's even more toxic than Blind pick, and it attracts the worse of the worse.
How odd. I've nothing but good experiences with the exception of this one dumbass Twitch.

Finn of Ooo said:
Is there a list out there of how junglers are doing in the new jungle?

Not that I know of. Several of us spent some time mucking about in the new jungle. Are there any junglers you're particularly interested in?

Ferrio

Banned
Ferrio and Zky,

fk you guys

Had to use him as a conduit, you're not on my friends list

Though I didn't' notice that was expansion, so you won't be able to play it without the base game.

BUT I'll make you a deal. If you promise to play a bit of it, take some screenshots and post it in this thread I'll gift you the main game.

the only other game i've been playing recently is shadow of mordor and it's pretty excellent. it's like what i wish assassin's creed actually was.

i was really excited for borderlands but i only play it with my friend and we have trouble matching our schedules up to play

Ferrio

Banned
Ya mordor was great, once you got all the upgrades the game got really repetitive. I made sure to end it soon as that happened. But man you're OP by end game, nothing can touch you.

zkylon

zkylewd
ferrio forced me to do it

persona 4 was kinda boring tho
i only played 3 cos i want p4 golden to be out somewhere i can play it. tho i should prolly just go for 4 on emulator since my ps2 is ded

not a series for everyone for sure but i think it's pretty fucking amazing

was okay, demon's was better
well i said dark souls cos that thing is on 360 and pc so i reckon is the most popular one

dark souls 1 is my favorite too, i do love demons a whole lot but i love the characters and stories in dks1 the best. also lifehunt scythe is my favorite weapon in the whole soul series~~~

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
i'm getting a bayonetta 2 player this week and probably not playing much lol

good thing we got that eugaf bronze team done already

i can see gaming being pretty unexciting for the past few years if you don't care about dark souls

was okay, demon's was better

Tizoc

3 games in a row as top trynda.
Last 2 I ended up feeding the top champ since they were AP and had some ganking help.
All 3 games won by enemy team surrendering @_@

zkylon

zkylewd
ehh if i had to choose one i'd go for ostrava

but then in dks1 we get twice the ostravas with solaire and siegmeyer. but then siegmeyer has a daugther with hilarious anime voice inside huge ass fat armor

and priscilla <3

yea no, i'm dks1 forever

brian!

nm I played one ranked game and got bored
oh, xcloser ranked update: everyone still really nice, elo heaven, constructive criticism not unleashing the hounds, etc.

i think p4 could be good if there was like an actual game going on, it was mainly like repetitive dialoguing and sometimes you fight some muks
tho i mean, some of it was pretty funny, like how they line up single file to ask you to hang out during lunchtime

dark souls is prtty good, I love the hub music in dark souls

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
My Miralda can beat your crossbreed, you wretched traitor to the king

dam straight

also Astraea was like, ten times better a tragic figure than random scythe girl* with furry tail tho i can see why zyklon would pick the latter (^:

*who didn't even have a skeleton companion. maybe in bloodborne ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom