• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So your talking shit, essentially. Salty shit at that.

I'm telling it like it is. This is the society we live in.

I don't agree with it any more than the idea that "animation is for kids", but what can one person do against the tide of popular opinion?

Tizoc

Man this was a toxic miss fortune player.
Our seju was good but sadly afked after dieing in a team fight =(
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofle...etails/EUN1/1064644687/205390904?tab=overview

We got them at baron, i lucked out in that zed used his ult then i just rushed in and wasted the fools. Our MF was pissed because i couldn't let her penta and she exploded on chat.
Enemy team surrendered after that; i was taking mid inhibitor while sona tried to clear mid lane.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Oh cool, just got matched up against a premade of plats and diamonds in my fucking normals game (I'm silver III).

Of course they were all jackasses that just trash talked and taunted all game. So fun. Guess I'm only playing ranked now so I can play against people somewhat near my skill bracket.

edit: oh hey look, I got all silver i's and golds in my next ranked game. I love it!

Jeff-DSA

Oh cool, just got matched up against a premade of plats and diamonds in my fucking normals game (I'm silver III).

Of course they were all jackasses that just trash talked and taunted all game. So fun. Guess I'm only playing ranked now so I can play against people somewhat near my skill bracket.

Getting matched up with pre-made teams is annoying. No matter what you're always the problem if they're losing and no matter what they carried you if you won. It's no wonder there's always only four of them...the one sane person ditched them long ago.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I'm telling it like it is. This is the society we live in.

I don't agree with it any more than the idea that "animation is for kids", but what can one person do against the tide of popular opinion?

I dont think thats the society we live in. maybe 20 years ago it was, but i dont know a single person under 40 who does not play games in some capacity.

I dont think thats the society we live in. maybe 20 years ago it was, but i dont know a single person under 40 who does not play games in some capacity.

giphy.gif

Jeff-DSA

AP Miss Fortune is pretty boss in Poro King. Her E is actually useful in that mode. Her ult is so good when they're all grouped up under the Poro King too.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I do. They arguable live more satisfying lives for it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Oh look at that, more golds in my silver iii ranked match. Too bad none of them are on my team. I love ranked!

Skill matchiiiiiiiiing

DeadNames

Banned
Ugh Vayne counters J4 so hard :'(

It was a contest of reaction times. If I could ult+hydra+AA she'd get deleted, but if she pressed E on me I'd get deleted.

Such is life.

DeadNames

Banned
What ever happened to that Fiora rework?

Speaking of reworks, I hope they rework Garen. Right now he's the most 1 dimensional champion in the game and I personally think he has potential to be pretty cool.

I am so confused. I feel like I was awful at this game. Then I got a lot, lot better around rank 20. And now in the last 2 months I feel like I've regressed into being shitty again. What am I doing wrong?!

Newt

I am so confused. I feel like I was awful at this game. Then I got a lot, lot better around rank 20. And now in the last 2 months I feel like I've regressed into being shitty again. What am I doing wrong?!
Honestly, the best way to improve is to play ranked. Normals are way too imbalanced to give you a fair experience.

That's probably a good idea, Newt. I played my ranked games to qualify for Silver IV, and haven't touched it since. I try really hard not to pin losses on terrible teammates and take the blame with everyone....but hell, I just played a game where I warned my support Karma (I was ADC) that I hadn't played Tristana for a while, and asked her to keep in mind I was going to be defensive. Within 3 minutes, she had gotten herself killed for being way too far forward, attempting to poke our enemy laners. Before I'd died once, she had fed them 4 kills. I'll try some ranked tonight and see how it goes.

Ferga

Newt gets a drunk but decent jenny for his promos

while I get a completely useless full attack speed runed jax top for mine.

Why does match making hate me

Sofo

Anyone getting opgg recorder working? It did for a couple of games now it doesn't? Says spectator server data request failed ?_?

Burt

When did Rek'Sai jump to the top of the win rate charts? And Zilean is really at the very bottom? And what's with all these scrubs picking up Galio and dropping his win rate below 50% for the first time in forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom