• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

I'm so confused right now.
He's telling the truth.
22c58a738bdeaec277ef0c5b0f9b7664.png

Sofo

I can't seem to make it through the League client? "Unable to connect to the pvp.net server" etc.

Obviously I am online and it says that EUW is available so I am pretty clueless ._.

sux tbh

Pd. tried the "run as admin" already.
Ppd. Trying to make an account on NA to see if it works, if anyone wants to give me their RaF thing just PM or post here I guess!

bidguy

Banned
lol a friend gave me his smurf account plat 1 said i could play soloq until i drop a division then its over

lets see how long i last

Leezard

I wish I could get big money for being an unfunny slob who plays video games all day....

C'est la vie 😞
Just start a stream and make it your schtick to complain about everything and appear salty. People love to watch that, just look at Kripp in Hearthstone!

Leezard

But what about le ebin korean qtpie memes xDDDDDD (upvotes plz m'lady) for Reddit?

Nah, you don't need that. Just complain about everything you complain about here and you're golden. You can watch Kripp's stream to get ideas.

Twitch loves it when people are salty.

DeadNames

Banned
better than some of the other shit i've seen you put on reddit

A few of us known as the Liberators aim to cleanse reddit of le dank LCS korean plays (xDDDD), LC$ drama, circlejerking, and le funny qtpie memes (lol xD!)

We may be small and our goal may be massive, but we will not give up.

A few of us known as the Liberators aim to cleanse reddit of le dank LCS korean plays (xDDDD), LC$ drama, circlejerking, and le funny qtpie memes (lol xD!)

thats the lamest shit ive ever heard

and i used to be on bungie.net.

Sofo

Wait, is this legit?

Jeff-DSA

I have 13,000 IP. I guess I can get both Rek'Sai and Azir. The former has to be due for a big nerf though, right? Right now she's far more powerful than any of us guessed she would be based on her on paper stats. In practice, Rek'Sai is crushing people.

Azir just seems fun. I think he's probably in line for another minor nerf or two, but he probably deserves that and it wouldn't scare me away unless they totally neuter him.

DeadNames

Banned
Wait, is this legit?

No, but I am pretty tired of reddit. Instead of talking about the game, they just jerk it over what qtpie said on stream, some Korean play(which are usually just average plays), my gf/be/sister/cousin/dog/mom made x for my birthday, riot pls, east coast servers, or bugs. No real talk about balance or the meta. And when you try to talk about it, they just say to use another subreddit. It's kinda gross really, I would love for all the lcs shit to go in its own subreddit.

drawkcaB

Boy. I'm so glad I'm playing again. I can't believe my team surrendered this.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1682854791/42766588?tab=overview

3k gold behind. Vayne got a triple and they just folded. We weren't even going to lose an objective off that.

Yeah I spectated that match. Starting after the first tower fell your team didn't seem like they had any idea of what to do, though neither did the other team. Kept feeling like the levy was going to break against your team at any moment. Karma mid, underfed Graves, and lots of kill on you as Elise...it may have felt close but they were on the cusp of outscaling your team hard.

I really need to start playing too. So much work to be done. Still need to iron out my mid picks...

Damn you Endless Legend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom