• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySFNR

Hi league gaf.

I picked up Janna today and she really fits my style of setting up, disengaging and all around teamplay. I'm about to start placements so I need some champs in other roles. Any champs like her in top and jungle? I have mid settled with Ori.

Also: my OP.gg for people who might want to duo and stuff :) http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=RoySFNR

Sofo

No, but I am pretty tired of reddit. Instead of talking about the game, they just jerk it over what qtpie said on stream, some Korean play(which are usually just average plays), my gf/be/sister/cousin/dog/mom made x for my birthday, riot pls, east coast servers, or bugs. No real talk about balance or the meta. And when you try to talk about it, they just say to use another subreddit. It's kinda gross really, I would love for all the lcs shit to go in its own subreddit.

But that's what reddit is, isn't it? The majority decides what reaches the frontpage. I think that for the "general" LoL reddit, that's not so bad. If you want to be specific you can go to:

r/LeagueofLegendsMeta/
r/Summonerschool/

and I guess also some of the VoDs League reddits and such.

After all, LCS/esports are a big deal into why League has become so big (and viceversa, how esports got so big thanks to League popularity) and helps expand the people that play the game and in return pay for it or just support it. I agree that sometimes people claiming for internet points can be really annoying (particularly when it's some weakass fanart made by an elephant with a brush attached to their trunk) but I mean, what're you going to do about it?

garath

Yeah I spectated that match. Starting after the first tower fell your team didn't seem like they had any idea of what to do, though neither did the other team. Kept feeling like the levy was going to break against your team at any moment. Karma mid, underfed Graves, and lots of kill on you as Elise...it may have felt close but they were on the cusp of outscaling your team hard.

I really need to start playing too. So much work to be done. Still need to iron out my mid picks...

Damn you Endless Legend!!

Ha. Cool. Didn't know anyone was watching :p Yeah. I felt good on Elise. Early game was so frustrating. So many near misses on kills. Vayne was scaling hard but Irelia was fed and is pretty good against Vayne esp with the Frozen heart. Vayne was literally the biggest target. We were getting dragons (though by accident sometimes lol) and objectives but yeah, the team was floundering a bit. I still think we were not nearly out of it. Too early on the surrender.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man Graves is so fun to play. Been using him the last few weeks and he's definitely my favorite ADC.

I love sliding into someone and drop the Q-R to burst them immediately. Been using the new-ish build imaqtpie uses: BF-Avarice Blade-IE-Ghost Blade-Phantom Dancer-Bloodthirster-LW. Feels crazy good.

Sofo

Man Graves is so fun to play. Been using him the last few weeks and he's definitely my favorite ADC.

I love sliding into someone and drop the Q-R to burst them immediately. Been using the new-ish build imaqtpie uses: BF-Avarice Blade-IE-Ghost Blade-Phantom Dancer-Bloodthirster-LW. Feels crazy good.

I was thinking of trying that build but I was scared to get shat on as soon as I'd buy Avarice (for what he said about being punished for every CS you will try to get etc.).

I want to play him more but I only like to play ADC if I know the person supporting me ._. I get too scared of relying on other peeps!

Pd. wtf was watching QT now and he cancelled the queue and he got placed in a game lobby anyway lol, rito pls.

Leezard

Hi league gaf.

I picked up Janna today and she really fits my style of setting up, disengaging and all around teamplay. I'm about to start placements so I need some champs in other roles. Any champs like her in top and jungle? I have mid settled with Ori.

Also: my OP.gg for people who might want to duo and stuff :) http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=RoySFNR
You can add me and join in some normals with the rest of euw gaf. We're almost 10 people now I think.

Summoner name: Euler

Tizoc

I just played a 1 hour, suicide inducing game as Top Shen.
It was utter madness, MADNESS. I'm just glad we won it yeesh.

garath

I played top lissandra. Irelia wrecked me. Probably didn't help that I was playing hearthstone same time first part of the game Lol

Sofo

Happy 2015, you dicks! Hopefully 2015 looks better than 2014! May we get mystery gifted ultimate skins ^_^ and feed out of our asses!

Sofo

I saw Blood moon elise on the champ select and got excited :( Release it!

Yeah, that sick joke by rito about placing them on champ select is so soul-crushing ._. I assume they will be coming soon, maybe during the RP bonus sale period? Hopefully before that!

b9rXU8J.jpg

holy fuck that leblanc tried her best to shit on the easy win.

Leezard

I wish runes weren't so expensive. Are people using flat MR or scaling?

Once you have enough IP, you might want both. Typically scaling is used in the jungle/sometimes top while flat is often used mid/top when against AP.

Until you have enough IP, just go with flat. If you only run one of them, flat is definitely better.

y2dvd

So I haven't played this game since season 3 and decided to reinstall it. Using Thresh a lot but I'm not getting how Relic Shield works.

Relic Shield
75 Health. UNIQUE Passive: Spoils of War: Melee basic attacks execute minions below 200 Health. Killing a minion heals you and the nearest allied champion for 40 Health and grants them kill gold. These effects require a nearby allied champion. Recharges every 60 seconds. Max 2 charges.

Clarity: Allies who benefit from Spoils of War also gain +1 to their minions killed score

The recharges and max of 2 charges is what's confusing me. Does this mean I only get to set off the spoils of war once every 60 seconds and basically being able to do it only twice within 120 seconds? Or am I reading it wrong and there's no reason not to keep last hitting as a melee support?

Yeah that's exactly how it works. It lets you last hit every once in a while. Target's Brace significantly reduces the charge time.

You don't want to last hit every time because cs should go to your carry. Relic/Targon just lets you share cs every now and then. You should only trigger it during laning whenever it can heal both of you. If possible, try to trigger it on siege minions.

Thresh is probably the only ranged support that can use it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom