• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidguy

Banned
mirror matches are the worst

nasus vs nasus the worst lane i ever played

both farming like crazy ignoring eachother no jungle pressure at all from both sides

we won eventually because they made a mistake and started 5v4 while i got 2 inhibs down in the meantime

Edwardo

Been playing Ezreal lately. Haven't bothered trying blue build yet since I've been doing good with Triforce and Botrk. Never really played him much, but its been pretty easy so far. Just poke and play keep away.

Welp, first ranked game didn't go well. I was last pick. I say "If I'm going to be stuck support, the only support I'm really good with is Blitz." Then our captain banned Blitz for second pick.

What the fuck? So I played Thresh and did absolutely terrible.

Nekofrog

Banned
not to throw you under the bus or anything but if that surprises you, why were you using them to message the forum during your ban? it'd be odd to send a message you'd be surprised to ever see received.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2n6v27/lolgaf_i_will_return/

---

dont get me wrong though, neko is bm as fuck.

he almost had me feeling bad for a Vayne player today.
a Vayne player.
almost.

that vayne player was dumb as fuck and a liability

at this point if i get a bad vayne i just bully them (within reason, not like "ur cancer" "kill urself" shit) into disconnecting because it's easier without them

bidguy

Banned
so is elo rating seperate between team ranked and solo queue ?

ive only played team ranked so far and have been placed in silver 2

is that gonna have an effect on my solo placement matches ?

Ghost some countries are already on the second day of the new year, lay down the alcohol already
so is elo rating seperate between team ranked and solo queue ?

ive only played team ranked so far and have been placed in silver 2

is that gonna have an effect on my solo placement matches ?
Solo Queue and Ranked 5s are completely separate.

ITS THE FIRST WHERE IM AT

EDIT: CALL THE 9 O' CLOCK NEWS BECAUSE WE JUST FOUND WHO JESUS IS AND HIS NAME IS GHOST ON BLITZCRANK
mAe9X5S.jpg

I USUALLY DO A 3 ARMOR QUINT 9 ARMOR RED 9 HP YELLOW MR BLUES SETUP BUT I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE AD TO ARMOR SO I HAD 9 RANDOM AD.

ACTUALLY FUCK THAT SHIT HERES A LINK TO EVERY RUNE PAGE I HAVE.

My god do I hate the "meta." Trying to play Blitz mid and keep getting kicked. Even though I just finished a game 14-11-18 while destroying Veigar in the lane. This isn't a football game where I'm sending the kicker out to play left tackle.

Got kicked from 4 straight lobbies because "Blitz can't mid" and then did this when someone let me play.

My god do I hate the "meta." Trying to play Blitz mid and keep getting kicked. Even though I just finished a game 14-11-18 while destroying Veigar in the lane. This isn't a football game where I'm sending the kicker out to play left tackle.
I generally let people play whatever in Team Builder, simply because I assume if I see someone with a champion in a goofy position they are either:

(1) completely awful and dumb
or
(2) Badass and unique

It's fun either way, but unfortunately I land (1) more than (2) on my team

garath

Why do I keep picking champs that I don't play very often and are generally weaker in the current meta Lol. I've played two cassio games in the last two days. She's fun but I'm not super good at her.

garath

Cassio's actually pretty strong right now isn't she? Been getting a lot of play in high elo.

She takes a bit of micro to work properly and her ult is slow and clunky. No escapes either. Pretty challenging to play well IMO.

She has a real strong level 2 though and can easily bully someone out of lane or kill them outright if you can land the Q. Late game beast too.

DeadNames

Banned
YEAH SHE FUCKS PEOPLE UP BECAUSE SHE DOES A SHIT TON OF SUSTAINED DAMAGE PLUS HER AOE IS FUCKING HUGE BECAUSE HER POISON IS SO STRONG.

She takes a bit of micro to work properly and her ult is slow and clunky. No escapes either. Pretty challenging to play well IMO.

She has a real strong level 2 though and can easily bully someone out of lane or kill them outright if you can land the Q. Late game beast too.

Alcohol: not even once.

YOU SEEM TO FORGET THAT CASS HAS A BULLSHIT RESET ON HER E THAT KILLS SOMEONE AT LEVEL 2 IN ABOUT HALF OF A SECOND AND THAT NOW SHE GETS FREE MANA ON HER E IF SHE LAST HITS WITH IT WHICH RENDERS HER MANA ISSUES NONEXISTENT.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Antifun point and click hero awful design Rito.

drawkcaB

Why do I keep picking champs that I don't play very often and are generally weaker in the current meta Lol. I've played two cassio games in the last two days. She's fun but I'm not super good at her.

Who gives a fuck about the meta when the champ you picked has among the highest mid lane win rates in the game right now?

Time to put more support time in tonight.

I want to punch people in the face so much when they join team builder and immediately leave. Over and over. Time and time again. I feel like there should be a limit to the amount of times you can jump ship.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I've been doing this since 2012.

My face back then was even chosen to be part of that word puzzle thing for Asian-Anime-GAF.

How have you not seen my face before?

I probably have but I just forgot. Since I haven't done real pic since the very first one.

Also I just imagine you as a Steve Irwin type koala hunter.

Ferga

Farming for summoner icons I'll never use for this and ascension were the two most un-enjoyable things I have ever done in gaming.

Blizzard

Banned
Farming for summoner icons I'll never use for this and ascension were the two most un-enjoyable things I have ever done in gaming.
I still don't understand this. Poro King was easy, cute, and rather fun. Having the new mechanic for all champions made melee perhaps more viable on the ARAM map, and led to lots of jumping about. Ascension was a different map, required a perfect win, and was a huge pain in contrast if you ended up with a team who was not entirely aiming for the icon. They're like, SUPER different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom