• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type2

I've got a lot of stuff to work on to improve but I'm going to try and hit plat before the deadline. Got some time to either tank my Lp today or rise to plat.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Is there a way to set this up? I downloaded it and have no clue what to do now. Can I use it to convert a LoL replay file to another format?

No, it records straight video of whatever you want it to. I have it set to broadcast into a local video file. You need to change the broadcast settings then setup a scene and pick LoL.exe to make sure it records the game. Or you can just record your desktop if you want.

A good warwick will usually heal any damage he takes against top laners.
Warwick's too mana intensive to withstand prolonged harrass from any top laner with early aggression though, and not much he can do against half-decent ganks.

Oh my god I need my fix please Riot!

I might be misremembering things, but the new jungle items didn't provide gold right? So no more restrictions on junglers buying support gold items?
Quick Smite was the only one with a bonus gold perk and even that is restricted.

Is there a way to set this up? I downloaded it and have no clue what to do now. Can I use it to convert a LoL replay file to another format?
All the info you need.

Chalice rush is legit.
Not enough. A maxed out Q depletes half or a third of his base mana pool depending on how far into the match you are and Chalice doesn't help against AD damage dealers.

It's okay against typical top laners who don't have much individual fighting ability like I Am Oak or Mundo though.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Not enough. A maxed out Q depletes half or a third of his base mana pool depending on how far into the match you are and Chalice doesn't help against AD damage dealers.

It's okay against typical top laners who don't have much individual fighting ability like I Am Oak or Mundo though.

Did someone say essence reaver :D

zkylon

zkylewd
i heard it's not even only ashy, apparently hack can make vayne cast jax e when shooting autos (holy shit can you imagine playing against that) and some other stuff

How can Lux be a vampire if she's all about light and lasers and shit.
she's... conflicted

but still totally a vampire tho!

yum yum blooooood

delicious

Newt

i heard it's not even only ashy, apparently hack can make vayne cast jax e when shooting autos (holy shit can you imagine playing against that) and some other stuff

she's... conflicted

but still totally a vampire tho!

yum yum blooooood

delicious
Good thing riot isn't conflicted about not releasing Lux skins.

23qwerty

8Ww9Jll.png

neat

zkylon

zkylewd
i love tales of valoran lux cos she's a total no fun but also kind of a pervert

this gif goes really well with the black keys

Now I want an Arcueid Brunestud skin for her. On second though, I'd rather have that skin on Irelia. It isn't like I plan on playing Lux unless she pops up in aram.

Arc dislikes drinking blood though.
i don't understand anything about this post

brian!

pfft Halloween is such a scam by hallmark to sell more cards, like I need a special day to be so scared that I pooped my pants and also too scared to do laundry, I do that everyday

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I finally played my first ranked game where I was legit mad. Nobody made very good decisions. In our Team, Cait made shitty calls in bot and paid dearly to the enemy. My friend, (who I'll call Tom) chose Ahri against yasuo and he said "its a good counter." Tom got killed very quickly early on and could hardly kill yasuo without help after that. Vi was the most sensible ally and got kills but did some terrible ganks. Leona just lacked enough damage to peel. For myself, I made pretty ballsy moves with ryze against swain. The swain was terrible but still dealt a lot of damage and even baited me to bush where I somehow he killed. By mid game, bot and mid were losing their lane. Our lanes were constantly pushed and my team wanted kills but I told them to play objectively. They did not listen to me and we lost baron, dragon and towers pretty quickly. Defeat was obvious. It was the worst game I have played by far in duo because nobody was good, not even me.
*sigh*
And yet, the climb goes on. Maybe I'll stop duoing and just solo queue. I am now at 2 lp.
You can't get demoted if you lose with 2 lp right?
I am really enjoying AP Malphite~
I never tried Yorick before might give him a try when he's free.
I don't think yorick is ever gonna be free.

Tizoc

I am really enjoying AP Malphite~
I never tried Yorick before might give him a try when he's free.

she's a vampire

can't u tell

She has the fangs to show for it.
Now someone photoshop a spider coming out of her mouth to complete the vampire image.

Holy damm that match!

We just met a mid Malhazar who went totally troll because the adc and me went to his line to push it then he just go directly to their base to feed them.

So this happened

All that stuff about "you can't pinpoint one event in a game as the reason why you lost" just went out the window. It happened. Ask Hammer about it, I'm done for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom