• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
she's garbage

buy a monkey instead

VvvxPjr.gif

So a few hours ago I started noticing my left hand has lost some feeling. Let me explain in detail. Try cracking your knuckles with your thumb (with just the one hand). When I do that there's numbness. Another thing that happens is pulling with my fingers is limited. If I pick the same object with my right hand, it's fine. When I do it with my left hand, it slides through my fingers. I'm not talking about a pencil or anything, but something heavier, like a book or a 2 liter soda bottle. It slips out of my hand or comes close to slipping out.

I hope this isn't permanent. I'm 99% sure it's from computer use, and my main computer use comes from LoL. My left hand is always on QWER, in that position. So maybe being in that fixed position has damaged the nerves. Carpal tunnel possible. Man I hope it isn't permanent.

Dreams-Visions, I'm not gonna be able to duo today and maybe not tomorrow. It's probably not a good idea. I hope it goes away.

i'm a person who plays AD TF now

T.T

I hope this isn't permanent. I'm 99% sure it's from computer use, and my main computer use comes from LoL. My left hand is always on QWER, in that position. So maybe being in that fixed position has damaged the nerves. Carpal tunnel possible. Man I hope it isn't permanent.

mine is permanently fucked, i only play with my right hand.

So a few hours ago I started noticing my left hand has lost some feeling. Let me explain in detail. Try cracking your knuckles with your thumb (with just the one hand). When I do that there's numbness. Another thing that happens is pulling with my fingers is limited. If I pick the same object with my right hand, it's fine. When I do it with my left hand, it slides through my fingers. I'm not talking about a pencil or anything, but something heavier, like a book or a 2 liter soda bottle. It slips out of my hand or comes close to slipping out.

Dreams-Visions, I'm not gonna be able to duo today and maybe not tomorrow. It's probably not a good idea. I hope it goes away.

Sounds like carpal tunnel. Take a break for a couple weeks. And maybe look at something in ergonomics if you need to be in the same position a lot. Even re-positioning your keyboard or chair can help with the stress on your hand. If you're really nervous your best bet is to see a doctor though.

Sounds like carpal tunnel. Take a break for a couple weeks. And maybe look at something in ergonomics if you need to be in the same position a lot. Even re-positioning your keyboard or chair can help with the stress on your hand. If you're really nervous your best bet is to see a doctor though.
The way I've been sitting since I moved into my apartment is on a computer chair that reclines back. Then I put the keyboard on my lap and it's above waist height, so my arm is always on a 20 to 30 degree slant upward, so maybe the blood flow didn't go to my hand and that has led to nerve damage and carpal tunnel. Anyway, I hope everyone is careful with this stuff. It's no joke. Don't end up like me!

Jeff-DSA

The way I've been sitting since I moved into my apartment is on a computer chair that reclines back. Then I put the keyboard on my lap and it's above waist height, so my arm is always on a 20 to 30 degree slant upward, so maybe the blood flow didn't go to my hand and that has led to nerve damage and carpal tunnel. Anyway, I hope everyone is careful with this stuff. It's no joke. Don't end up like me!

Doesn't sound like a good position. You should be sitting up if you can. Also, if your wrist is bent too much while you play, it will cause fatigue and pain.

Opiate

This hexakill feels like playing in slow motion. Is this what SR feels like? I can't even recall now. It's just so slow.

Nev

Banned
It needs faster exp gain. The rest is fine, not as bad as All For One SR but nowhere near URF goodness, which btw I don't know why the fck hasn't been brought back yet.

Heavy you're great. I can see you becoming the thread star you deserve to be.

Nekofrog

Banned
i am torn on URF

on the one hand it was the most fun i've ever had with this game ever

on the other hand it nearly killed my hands.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I really wanna try it out. I didn't try it the last time it was up. Any champ you can play with one hand? :-O

My roommate had carpel tunnel awhile back. Get one of those brace wrap things for your wrist and a supportive gel mousepad. Worked wonders for him.

Ferrio

Banned
It needs faster exp gain. The rest is fine, not as bad as All For One SR but nowhere near URF goodness, which btw I don't know why the fck they haven't brought back yet.

They wanna keep it special. I'm sure if it was offered year round or even every couple months it'd get old quick. You'll have to wait till april :(

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, gonna actually play more than a match or two of ranked this weekend. Friend of mine placed into gold after his promos and hasn't touched ranked since so we're gonna duo botlane and see how far we can go in a single weekend.

shadow sent me a gift but the screen went black and I didn't get to see what it was.

Apparently it was Infernal Nasus. Thank you shadowwwww

I'm gonna have to get some RP.

Fracas

#fuckonami
alright i'm at 89 lp in silver iii

going to watch john wick then the climb continues b o y s

not stopping til i hit gold v or bronze iii

clemenx

Banned
Twice the players, twice the disconnects. Great mode.

Like every other game 2 members lag out.

Same here I think I've seen an AFK every game.

Just said fuck it and went Master Yi to secure the 3rd win. I definitely won't be playing it more, not really that much fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
won my 3, never gonna play this again

i really don't like these modes, they're really unbalanced towards champions i don't like but they're also really not exciting at all, i don't even notice the difference between this one and ascension, just lots of people murdering each other in random situations :/

i guess someone likes it but to me this is a waste of time

Blizzard

Banned

i really don't like these modes, they're really unbalanced towards champions i don't like but they're also really not exciting at all, i don't even notice the difference between this one and ascension, just lots of people murdering each other in random situations :/

I would argue that League in general is a waste of time, in that I could be doing more productive things. I suppose the bad part of something like Ascension is that it's not a FUN waste of time. :p I liked URF but I understand almost anything can become old or boring.

clemenx

Banned

But Orianna is broken in this one :p

I think I'm hating this mode thanks to the Malph free weeek. Ive seen a Malph - Yasuo - Ori team on almost every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom