• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great bot lane. Ezreal + Soraka did awesome. Ezreal started 10-0. Raka had like 32 assists, Ez had 24. I just aped off their success and went like 15-5-15, but they carried the game. A good bot lane is everything. I had a couple nice ults down there but they still would have dominated without them.

drawkcaB

Enchantment: Juggernaut
Health increased to 500 from 450
Now has +25 Armor
No longer has 10% CDR
No longer has 5% movement speed
Now has Unique Passive - Tenacity

Well, I'm officially confused. How exactly is Riot going to help tank junglers in S5? I guess the harder jungle isn't fucking them over hard enough. Gotta bring Rammus and Amumu down somehow I guess.

Tizoc

Refresh my memory: Is the lolipoppy skin on sale atm? Hadn't checked yesterday >_>;

edit: Been theorizing-
With Sorc. Shoes, and if Poppy is given Mag. Pen runes, that'd be around 30 Magic Penetration, her Q would deal a whoopin' amount of damage with Trinity Force...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Refresh my memory: Is the lolipoppy skin on sale atm? Hadn't checked yesterday >_>;

edit: Been theorizing-
With Sorc. Shoes, and if Poppy is given Mag. Pen runes, that'd be around 30 Magic Penetration, her Q would deal a whoopin' amount of damage with Trinity Force...
No. Don't. Just build Merc Treads.

Ferga

Gnar's boomerang doesn't do much damage if you're not going the terrible full ad build.

All about the % damage and cc.

Ferga

Oh it's getting some swell reviews. Might go check it out.

It looked like it was going to be one of those generic action movies.

Sofo

Gnar looks like a lot of fun, and seems that has lots of things going on for him, right? ;o

I'm going to jump and see if I can win my 3rd Hexakill!

Sofo

People on 6v6 are ridiculous.

Our team was mostly splitpush/picks set up. Other team was wombo combo with Malphite/Ori/Yasuo/Wukong mostly. This Brand gets all pissy because we are not doing TFs (when I managed to get inhib turret by pushing as Jayce the entire time and having 3 levels above anyone) and literally DEMANDS TFs. Our Ezreal goes AFK because he has to have lunch (zzz).

So we try TFs because Brand is threatening with reports, obviously we get destroyed and we lose any lead we had. -_-

I just want my 3rd victory >_<

Sofo

I need EUW gaf to assemble because the last 3 6v6 I had, all had an AFK member. wtf? Is it because it's the weekend or game mode? One time Ezreal even was there at the fountain just spamming abilities?

What is wrong with people. -_-

Quenk

Ya that's what I ended up doing, minus the coin.

The one blitz I had on my team didn't get a coin either. They just went AP and roamed a lot. Kills/assists + capping the altars were the main gold resources. The games I've played have been high kills/low farm.

Edwardo

The one blitz I had on my team didn't get a coin either. They just went AP and roamed a lot. Kills/assists + capping the altars were the main gold resources. The games I've played have been high kills/low farm.

I probably would've gotten a coin, but I had already gotten jungle items. I passed the point of no return.

Sofo

I just had 6 consecutive defeats on Hexakill (hurrdurr 666) >_> had to mute my teams so many times. How come people get so toxic on a HALLOWEEN event. Like, for real.

I just want 1 more win! &#3900;&#3591; &#864;&#3720; &#863;&#1604;&#860; &#864;&#3720;&#3901;&#3591;

I just had 6 consecutive defeats on Hexakill (hurrdurr 666) >_> had to mute my teams so many times. How come people get so toxic on a HALLOWEEN event. Like, for real.

I just want 1 more win! &#3900;&#3591; &#864;&#3720; &#863;&#1604;&#860; &#864;&#3720;&#3901;&#3591;

whenever you tie a reward to something, even if it's an icon, people get super toxic

it's dumb

Now that I think about it, Quinn's attack range buff will also buff her vault. Wonder if it'll be easier to jump over walls with it if that buff goes through?

Edwardo

I'm still rocking the vilemaw icon from last year.

attachment.php

Einbroch

Banned
Now that I think about it, Quinn's attack range buff will also buff her vault. Wonder if it'll be easier to jump over walls with it if that buff goes through?

Should be easier, but it has a drawback. You can't vault off jungle creep to get into their camp, you'll just flip right back out.

V_Arnold

I decided to help Sofo out in this Hexakill thingie.

3/18/11 Sion.

GOD, what tremendous help I must have been.

Sad thing? The rest of the team played like headless chickens too, but since I was useless, they just kept blaming me and resumed playing like idiots.

Facts:
- Sion "Jungle" In 6v6 is useless
- I am useless with him
- I hit so many bad Ults that it is not even funny. Could not stop laughing halfway in

I mean.... I had moderate success with him in normal games, but THIS was the worst game I have ever played. It is as if they replaced my brain with liquid water and allowed me to play :D

Sorry, Sofo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom