• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
update previews for kass and ryze: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/n...ht/champion-update-preview-kassadin-ryze-more

kass is getting the vu he desperately needs

ryze q will likely be turned into a skillshot and the rest of his kit will apparently have a lot more timing requirements to it. he'll also get a vu

You should probably stop there.
not posting anything, just saying

like it or not lolis are a thing

perosnally i love that dude that made annie versions of all the champions

kMOnCUtikHjDr7fP

so cute

I still can't figure out why Azir was released.

He's either a completely useless, fragile poke mage that gets trashed until late game or...he's an invulnerable poke GOD that has zero counterplay because he can get boat loads of free damage off on your before you get in close, then he can push you away. It's even worse if he has Rylais (which should be taken out of the game like DFG and Frozen Mallet).

garath

Holy crap. Nidalee jungle is Soooo much better now. Of course the stupid immobilize bug makes it even easier but besides that, the hunt on monsters is so so nice. Increases her mobility even more, clears are easier, just so nice.

First clear still perplexes me though. This time I used AD marks and quints and went Q->E. Golems went quick but red buff still messed me up. Had to go kill the crab and back to get my jungle item. Once I got rangers though it was smooth sailing. I should have swapped it to stalkers after I had enough for magus though. Didn't need rangers after I got some AP.

I still like magus into sorc shoes into frozen fist. After that its usually tank but this time they surrendered.

DeadNames

Banned
I still can't figure out why Azir was released.

He's either a completely useless, fragile poke mage that gets trashed until late game or...he's an invulnerable poke GOD that has zero counterplay because he can get boat loads of free damage off on your before you get in close, then he can push you away. It's even worse if he has Rylais (which should be taken out of the game like DFG and Frozen Mallet).

I agree.

I mean, he has weaknesses and all, but he is just so good at what he does that they're overshadowed.

And he doesn't need an escape.

I just got promoted from gold 5 to gold 3 after winning a match to do my series for gold 4. Any reason why this happened? I was gold 3 last season is that matters.

Godan

Holy crap. Nidalee jungle is Soooo much better now. Of course the stupid immobilize bug makes it even easier but besides that, the hunt on monsters is so so nice. Increases her mobility even more, clears are easier, just so nice.

First clear still perplexes me though. This time I used AD marks and quints and went Q->E. Golems went quick but red buff still messed me up. Had to go kill the crab and back to get my jungle item. Once I got rangers though it was smooth sailing. I should have swapped it to stalkers after I had enough for magus though. Didn't need rangers after I got some AP.

I still like magus into sorc shoes into frozen fist. After that its usually tank but this time they surrendered.

Just watching TheOddOne playing her the now and her clear just aint fair man.

garath

Just watching TheOddOne playing her the now and her clear just aint fair man.

Yeah. I gotta figure out how to do it. I may got attack speed and ad runes and try that.

Man. If oddone is playing her now then its going to spread like wildfire. Inc fotm and Nerf.

Especially with the new skin.

Godan

MARKS: 9 Hybrid Pen GLYPHS: 9 Flat AP SEALS: 9 Flat Armor QUINTS: 3 Flat AP

Thats the Runes he went for her and he said he went masteries similar to eve.

Think i will give her a try out tomorrow when i play.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
update previews for kass and ryze: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/n...ht/champion-update-preview-kassadin-ryze-more

kass is getting the vu he desperately needs

ryze q will likely be turned into a skillshot and the rest of his kit will apparently have a lot more timing requirements to it. he'll also get a vu

not posting anything, just saying

like it or not lolis are a thing

perosnally i love that dude that made annie versions of all the champions

so cute

Where are you finding all this art?

Blizzard

Banned
I somehow fell into the twilight zone and had a nice ranked game down in Silver V. People were talking about picks in the lobby, someone else wanted to Rek'Sai jungle but then didn't rage when they didn't get it, and our top/mid laners switched before lanes even started.

The lane swap ended up working and they both got fed. PLUS, when I pinged for help when Warwick invaded my first blue, both mid and top laners came to help me. We gave up first blood, but killed two enemies off of it.

Warwick was super dragon-focused as well. He sneaked the first dragon, and I failed at stealing the second. But on the third, the team grouped, focused Warwick to take the smite out, and we got the dragon. The enemy team surrendered a bit later.

It was nice to see people be polite, work together, and be successful. Of course that's easier when you start out winning, but still. As many times as I'm unhappy, or other people post sad games, I wanted to post a good experience.

TomShoe

Banned
ANOTHER Sona skin? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

mfw

Bummed-WWE-Wrestler-Reaction-Gif.gif

I somehow fell into the twilight zone and had a nice ranked game down in Silver V. People were talking about picks in the lobby, someone else wanted to Rek'Sai jungle but then didn't rage when they didn't get it, and our top/mid laners switched before lanes even started.

The lane swap ended up working and they both got fed. PLUS, when I pinged for help when Warwick invaded my first blue, both mid and top laners came to help me. We gave up first blood, but killed two enemies off of it.

Warwick was super dragon-focused as well. He sneaked the first dragon, and I failed at stealing the second. But on the third, the team grouped, focused Warwick to take the smite out, and we got the dragon. The enemy team surrendered a bit later.

It was nice to see people be polite, work together, and be successful. Of course that's easier when you start out winning, but still. As many times as I'm unhappy, or other people post sad games, I wanted to post a good experience.

I once had a lobby where everyone typed a different role in succession, no fighting or anything.

Someone dodged.

I once had a lobby where everyone typed a different role in succession, no fighting or anything.

Someone dodged.

Last night I said support then someone said they're duo Bot. They asked me what I play and I told them anything but top, but I much preferred support. They gave me support and they ended up mid and jungle.

Lost since the jungle disconnected for a while but everyone was friendly. It was bizarre.

Just saw my Lucian kite Darius, Leona and Lee Sin really well. Managed to kill Lee. Our Liss joined him then they killed the rest. +21 this game.

Every recent match always had someone go full tilt. Winning has been just a matter of which side gets him/her. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom