• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Shaco has so much potential. I'm excited to see what they do with his rework. He's too feast or famine right now imo

DeadNames

Banned
A good Shaco is one of the scariest champs in the game. On par with Draven/Vayne/Lee/Riven imo.

Ugh, I've been doing so bad in ranked lately. I don't know what it is. I just can't get myself to play well.

Edwardo

mru2Sza.png

I see you Riot. I see you.

and how is this possible? lol

ht75Jim.png

Korten

Banned
Gentlemen... Last season I complained so much. Silver I was my bane... But now- I am in my series, just 3 wins and I'm Gold.

:)

Kacar

I believe the "Perfect Night" in League should be now considered as 5 straight ranked solo Q game wins while playing each role once.

jerd

Saw a Heimer on a stream take Smite and buy skirmishers vs Leblanc. I love this idea and I think I'm gonna start doing it when I'm forced mid vs assassin's

Korten

Banned
So I won my first match of my series and lost my second to a Tryn top...

I'm in Silver I... series... why was going up against a top... Plat V player..?

jerd

Probably a silver player last season went 10-0 in placements and got plat 5 then tanked his mmr back down to Silver/Gold

I can't believe I went 15 years without playing Majora's Mask. You can turn into a goron and powerball around and punch shit. This game is great

Probably a silver player last season went 10-0 in placements and got plat 5 then tanked his mmr back down to Silver/Gold

I can't believe I went 15 years without playing Majora's Mask. You can turn into a goron and powerball around and punch shit. This game is great

Rammus Mask.

Korten

Banned
Jesus... I'm 1-2 in my series...

Just had a match where the Nautalius told me in very detailed ways how I should kill myself in the lobby. Or how I have a small dick, or how my father should get prostate cancer...

I reported... Though I feel it will do nothing.

Why do I always forget to mute!

Sofo

gonna be sad to say no to a hatsune miku daft punk skin but i can't play sona anymore, i just hate how unimpactful her basic spells and her passive feel

I have a friend that he only plays Sona, Kennen or Garen.

Needless to say he already has his credit card ready (he has Arcade already too!).

zkylon

zkylewd
I have a friend that he only plays Sona, Kennen or Garen.

Needless to say he already has his credit card ready (he has Arcade already too!).

sona was one of my favorite champions and she's the only one i have all the skins of

i think she's still strong as i played against a really good sona player the other day and she destroyed us, but i just don't enjoy playing her anymore, feels too risky and too unrewarding

her nose is fucking disgusting

0/10 would not demacia

you're disgusting

you're not demacia

you're a nose

Nekofrog

Banned
vayne's early game is trash and she gets dumpstered in lane by almost every single ad carry, and with todays popular supports her life is a living hell.

her short range also fucks her against most big champs these days

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
vayne's early game is trash and she gets dumpstered in lane by almost every single ad carry, and with todays popular supports her life is a living hell.

her short range also fucks her against most big champs these days
None of this is true though. Low range AD carries are extremely popular right now. Vayne has alright matchups against stuff like Graves. I don't think the emerging S5 support picks (Annie, Blitz, Janna) negatively impact Vayne more than any other AD carry either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom