• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocho

That's a nice skin. Guess I'll drop the cash for this, Braum luchador and new Thresh moon whatever skin.

And then I'll never play.

Edwardo

Ah, yea for sure. I'll bring back my yolo AP Sona rune pages and masteries for botlane for shits and giggles.

No, this is awful :(. It's forcing me to learn jungle and top zzz.

That's the beauty of it! Everyone gets to play every lane!

The way it should be!

first time vayne ranked

no complaints here, could have got more creeps but w/e

iZLj6Sre19H5T.png

Blizzard

Banned
It can also be difficult if people are (according to what they type in chat) getting 3000 ping, or jitter, or even east coast ping unless the timing is reliable.

Sometimes when I play from the east coast, even though my internet has randomly become reliable again, a tower or minion particle will hit a minion, or MAYBE even an ADC attack particle...but then it's maybe a half second afterwards before the minion damage bar actually moves.

Bacon

The talent that Riot was able to get to record the DJ Sona music is awfully impressive. Riot's got dough to throw around.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The talent that Riot was able to get to record the DJ Sona music is awfully impressive. Riot's got dough to throw around.

I feel like when they saw the negative reactions people were having about the leak, they delayed DJ Sona and put some extra flair and work into it to shut them up about being "lazy" and "unoriginal."

Leezard

I'm not music-savvy enough to know those names, but it's great that they managed to get good musicians. I like all three so far.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel like when they saw the negative reactions people were having about the leak, they delayed DJ Sona and put some extra flair and work into it to shut them up about being "lazy" and "unoriginal."
yeah, i think so too

i wish they had confirmed it back then so i wouldn't have gotten that tiny bit of hope it was gonna be lux that got the ultimate skin :/

I tried Thresh with Relic Shield once. I think you have to coordinate with your ADC otherwise you're fighting over the cannon minion and can end up wasting some valuable AA's. As a melee champ with Relic the execute happens when the minion still has a couple hundred HP left so your ADC is not likely to be attacking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom