• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

I think it's disgusting. Sexual orientation has, and should not have anything to do with videogames beyond character design and maybe as certain target market and anything beyond that is imo very close to being offensive. For this very same reason I've always been kinda skeptic to the whole "gaymer" current. I am very out, and proud, I am not in a closet whatsoever but I have no need to isolate myself or to put myself back into a rainbowed closet.

I am not at all surprised though, Asia (generalizing of course) has never been much open to LGBT issues, and despite latest developments it is still a big taboo in many of these countries.

That being said, I'm glad Riot is keeping their stance on the subject the way it should (Rito tweeted that LGBT players are welcome at official tourneys), and I'm happy they reacted fast.

zkylon

zkylewd
iQouKdlkiU2cq.png

i should only play on the afternoons, my aim so much better

also ty rito for giving me happy game as an i'm sorry for last night

i don't know which rioter was it (prolly costy) but tyty

pretty fucking despicable

Tizoc

Say for champs who have passives/abilities that reduce armor and ok to jungle with like say Wukong, say they're up against a CC heavy team, which is the beter jungle item to build? Juggernaut for Tenacity or the Armor Pen. Jungle item.

Say for champs who have passives/abilities that reduce armor and ok to jungle with like say Wukong, say they're up against a CC heavy team, which is the beter jungle item to build? Juggernaut for Tenacity or the Armor Pen. Jungle item.
Warrior gives better fighting on a fighter. wukong is a fighter. he's not olaf.

what's worse is they try to spin it as them being "inclusive"

what a fucking rotten world we live in

"we're being inclusive by making a female-only League which is actually excluding people and we're also excluding people based on sexual orientation!"

AND to make it worst, they say it's because of a possible "performance advantage". What the fuck?

fuck that shit. scummy pricks.

drawkcaB

I don't recommend rushing juggernaut on any jungler, with the exception of Sejuani. Two main reasons. First, tenacity on a jungler isn't required at the point when Juggernaut can be initially bought. You're still going around your jungle, contact with enemy champs is still infrequent even as ganking frequency picks up. Second, it doesn't help your clearing speed (hence Sejuani being a possible exception). Faster clearing means more health in the jungle, less time spent clearing camps to keep up in XP, and a result more time ganking and fighting for objectives.

If you're playing a champion that can make good use of Warrior, Devourer, or Magus then buy those. If your champion can't, then go ahead and buy another item altogether and then buy Juggernaut when it's actually necessary (e.g. on Skarner buy TF/IBG then go back and buy Juggernaut).

Talents

Banned
Serious question here, how do you deal with a Nasus that gets this fed? He has 800 stacks or something at 35 minutes and could pretty much 1 shot me with a Q. I've never bothered to learn how to deal with Nasus's so I'm genuinely curious.

I can barely play with this pressure.

This is why I don't like promos. Just two wins to Platinum.

Please Queen Nami carry me to the sacred lands of Platinum, just like you did to Gold last season.

And DJ Sona is a must-buy.

zkylon

zkylewd
eyyy the same thing that happened to me last season is happening to me this season

ez cruise to gold 1 then instant wall

yeah i had something similar. skipped g4 and g2 and got into plat promos very quick but got forced to play jungle so lost and gave up on ranked

Jeff-DSA

Serious question here, how do you deal with a Nasus that gets this fed? He has 800 stacks or something at 35 minutes and could pretty much 1 shot me with a Q. I've never bothered to learn how to deal with Nasus's so I'm genuinely curious.

At that point your window to win is pretty much closed. Get picks and turn them into objectives, I guess. You obviously can't fight straight up.

Ferga

I liked turtle stance the best but the summoner icon doesn't look good with the diamond border so I'm stuck on bear stance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom