• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I don't know why, but I find this post hilarious.

Riot unveils ridiculously high quality skin with great animations and custom music with some of the hottest names in EDM.

B-but Rito, knock off almost half the price pls...

Riot put a lot if effort into this skin and they expect some returns. I predict 25% off at most for early buyers.

i wish they would update pulsefire ezreal.

he looks awful now. make him more blue. i wanna be megaman
Hey, let's redo Ezreal's textures!
Wanna redo the super expensive skin people paid good money for?
Nah, let's have it look like shit compared to his default model.

Sofo

i wish they would update pulsefire ezreal.

he looks awful now. make him more blue. i wanna be megaman

i thought pulsefire ezreal was supposed to be like trunks from dbz.

I thought he was neant to be Tron.

Ya I always though he was supposed to be a dbz character. Doesn't he say something about power levels and 9000.

You're all right, lol. He has references to megaman (Méga Ezreal in French), DBZ (over 9000 thing), and Tron (his recall animation).

I really want some skin but none of the ones I want are on sale. ;_;/

Casanova

How does GAF feel about Jax Jungle in Season 5 so far? I've had quite a bit of success with him, and considering that more farm-heavy junglers are seeing some light I thought he would fit inside that category - also, with the removal of DFG-reliant burst champs, he can easily execute enemies post-6.
Thoughts?
And what jungle item path should I take and enchantment?

Who knows, maybe I just really like playing him. I just started playing him recently.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Gotta coach you back to playable status.

Get that soundtrack ready. You know which one I'm talking about.

At this rate, escaping silver hell will be a tall order. Top laner went AFK when we were ahead because his feelings got hurt >_>.

Edwardo

How does GAF feel about Jax Jungle in Season 5 so far? I've had quite a bit of success with him, and considering that more farm-heavy junglers are seeing some light I thought he would fit inside that category - also, with the removal of DFG-reliant burst champs, he can easily execute enemies post-6.
Thoughts?
And what jungle item path should I take and enchantment?

Who knows, maybe I just really like playing him. I just started playing him recently.

Ah I played I once in a normal in the preseason and it was fun. I've had a couple on my teams and it's gone well every time. I'd probably go devourer.

Nekofrog

Banned
Neko has made so many people afk because of feeling it's not even funny.

i feel like 90% of the time i was being passive aggressive in a witty manner and that pissed them off and the other 10% was me straight up telling them just to stay in fountain and let us carry 4v5

:)
iL1CCrY.png
Road to Diamond?

The climb:

Korten

Banned
Sadly it seems, Silver I is where I shall end this season...

Like last season, I would do very good but now I can't seem to win a ranked match and my lost of LP is going up.

I can't even recall the last game we got first blood or the enemy team didn't have someone fed. It's the same god damn people each time too, Vi or Irelia.

I can't even win regular's anymore. Winning has become a rarity. :(

Neol

:)

Road to Diamond?

The climb:

Gratsie!

Sadly it seems, Silver I is where I shall end this season...

Like last season, I would do very good but now I can't seem to win a ranked match and my lost of LP is going up.

I can't even recall the last game we got first blood or the enemy team didn't have someone fed. It's the same god damn people each time too, Vi or Irelia.

I can't even win regular's anymore. Winning has become a rarity. :(

The season's still early man don't let it bring you down. Just take a break from ranked and play some normals for awhile until you get back into the groove of it.

Ended my promos with a game where our Fiddle went jungle and didn't take Smite (but Blitz did). Fiddle proceeded to feed top and jungle and we spent half the game defending. Got a legendary streak as MF but it didn't matter since we couldn't really push with all our inhibs down.

Last game their jungler DC's, Panth feeds top, and DC's himself. Good thing too, because I was last pick and jungling.

http://i.imgur.com/58RPIg9.png

If I end the season in Silver I'll be happy.

That game had a Victorious Morgana. Must've been boosted to Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom