• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
orianna is a burst mage, good one

no, if your champion isn't played in the lcs it's shit and needs buffs

that's the rule

but if your champion gets picked in lcs and then gets nerfed then fuck rito for nerfing all the champions in lcs

Lol Ori has reasonable burst for all the utility she brings.

Except Riot doesn't nerf all the champs in LCS. You literally see the same 15 or so champs. Only rarely do you see fringe picks like Fizz or Kennen or something.

You mean the same LCS where we've been getting picks like Kennen or Poppy? A total of the 55,3% of all champions have been played in Season 5.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...tslist_68_of_the_123_553_champions_of_league/

A lot of those are random one time things.

Musician

I'm going to start banning Kalista I think. She's super strong in the right hands but every one I get on my team is derpyherpderp.

Win/Win

DeadNames

Banned
so does late game jinx

is jinx a burst mage

hold your horses there

are you saying situational picks are only being picked on certain situations????

Okay to have burst. Not okay to have it combined with great utility.

Then get rid of zero weakness "safe picks" like Jarvan. Make every pick a situational one.

deadnames i have the perfect game for you.
34053_front.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Elmo is OP as fuck but Sesame Street won't nerf him because he's the face of the franchise
I've been playing the Count for 8 months now and when sesame street finally makes something he's relevant to they give it to fucking Elmo?!

DeadNames

Banned
honestly I have no problem with elmo. Sure the people who main him are huge scumbags but that's not Elmo's fault.

Tbh it's the big bird mains that are the worst. The people who play him are fucking delusional as well. They go on to say "muh feathers" and "muh beak" but any organism with simple motor skills can use big bird at a functioning level. Not that it's hard to do. He's pretty broken.

As a Burt and Ernie main, Sesame Street needs to buff their screen time. I'm fucking tired of being outshined by Elmo and Big Bird mains. Fuck them.

"Random"

"Hey guys, let's go to the LCS, what are you gonna pick?" "Idk lol, let me hit random"

OK buddy. You know, you win. You are right, let's nerf every single champion you don't like and don't want to see. In fact, let's just make the Deadnames mode as a featured mode where people are only allowed to play Aatrox. Boy, I sure am pumped!

Please.

Come on now. You know what I mean. God forbid I get tired of seeing the same pick almost every game.

Sofo

A lot of those are random one time things.

"Random"

"Hey guys, let's go to the LCS, what are you gonna pick?" "Idk lol, let me hit random"

OK buddy. You know, you win. You are right, let's nerf every single champion you don't like and don't want to see. In fact, let's just make the Deadnames mode as a featured mode where people are only allowed to play Aatrox. Boy, I sure am pumped!

Please.

zkylon

zkylewd
competitive works like that

at one point it was amumu instead of jarvan, sona instead of thresh, shen instead of gnar, tf instead of kassadin and ashe instead of kalista

that's how the game works, pros don't care about making the game entertaining for you to watch, they just wanna win, so they pick the best champions

that's the game. if you don't like watching that don't watch lcs. if your vision of the game has malzahar and mordekaiser at the forefront then do yourself and everyone a favor and go play something else, cos you're not getting your wish

zzz

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like at that money rito might as well make you a vip player and give you everything from now on for free

you're like a hero

Nekofrog

Banned
like give me championship riven or something even though i dont play riven

i want to be able to go into a ranked game with championship riven and ppl will be like "o fuck he has that skin he must be gud" then tank the game and get laughed at

Korten

Banned
You know after losing a lot lately... I decided to go back to basics so to speak. Play a champ in team builder I know so well, love so much, but know people ignore/forget about.

I'm talking about Garen.

nwnb.png

While the score may not seem that impressive to some... but for me- going up against the bane of my existence, Irelia, and winning. It felt good, man.

I say fuck anyone, who says I can't go Garen, that's he's not in the meta, or w/e. If I want to go Garen, I shall go Garen. >:)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
like give me championship riven or something even though i dont play riven

i want to be able to go into a ranked game with championship riven and ppl will be like "o fuck he has that skin he must be gud" then tank the game and get laughed at

the dream

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I only bought Championship Riven because I knew I would make people jelly years later

And then Riot caves in and rereleases it but gives a special (read:worthless) overlay to let people know you got that skin first >_>.

Thoughts on well-rounded champions?
Not talking meta. But those who can fit lots of team compositions without a true counter in lane.

I guess it's alright if their counters are like urgot something.

Bacon

I'm in pick/ban phase with a guy named 'Lol eZ kiddo' and he's already in an argument with someone. Thinking I'm gonna have to dodge this one

And he picked riven! Why am I surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom