• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The+path+of+truth_58ae96_5006841.jpg

Newt

Can I have any opinions on this Vayne build? It seems interesting, but I always go BotRK -> Phantom Dancer -> Infinity Edge -> Last Whisper.
I build that prioritizes Vayne's early game with worthless. Why even play Vayne if you're going for early game power?

Build is wack. BoTRK rush is good on Vayne because it offers a strong power spike in the midgame, and survivability in lane.

zkylon

zkylewd
sona's like cait. you shit on the botlane so hard that they can never scale like you can.
i think that's a very poor concept for a champion, for the same reason i don't like the idea of say, akali's counterplay being "shit on her in lane"

champions should provide different things and be strong and weak in different things on every phase of the game

also caitlyn is like boring as all hell to play :p

i imagine there's a boob joke there somewhere to be made

So.

Nidalee is a straight up white girl now?

I guess I'll just have to keep using Pharoah Nidalee. Warring Kingdoms Nidalee mine as well be a different fucking character. Gibe melanin back, Riot.

I build that prioritizes Vayne's early game with worthless. Why even play Vayne if you're going for early game power?

Build is wack. BoTRK rush is good on Vayne because it offers a strong power spike in the midgame, and survivability in lane.

Thanks, you've saved me some time. Guess I'll stick to the traditional build.

I'm personally a fan of BoRK-Ghostblade Vayne.

zkylon

zkylewd
disappointed at the lack of pbe today

every pbe texture update that isn't lux just keeps feeding the hope in my heart that she'll get like a full on new model with a cool new dance and everything

and obviously a skin of the scarf type

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm confused why so many people want to buff ruby sighstone

like it's not the most exciting purchase but you can't give it stats without buffing lee sin and junglers in general and adding more warding benefits would just take us to s3 all over again

Bacon

i'm confused why so many people want to buff ruby sighstone

like it's not the most exciting purchase but you can't give it stats without buffing lee sin and junglers in general and adding more warding benefits would just take us to s3 all over again

There has to be something they can do to it to make it not "ahh fuck it I have a full build and some extra gold so I guess I'll upgrade this thing"

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sweeper is pretty dominate right now, so one sightstone cant really keep up with a whole maps warding needs in lategame, so making sightstone an attractive tank purchase isn't a terrible thing.

but maybe the new yellow trinket will solve the problem.

zkylon

zkylewd
"if u have smite you do not get advantages of sightstone perks"

1 and done

edit: then flash is broke somehow
i don't really think the "you need smite for this or you can't have smite for this" solutions are elegant

like i think some junglers buying sighstone and playing a more supportive role is a good thing and is good variety, so wouldn't want to punish that

There has to be something they can do to it to make it not "ahh fuck it I have a full build and some extra gold so I guess I'll upgrade this thing"
i think they should maybe make it a bit cheaper

sweeper is pretty dominate right now, so one sightstone cant really keep up with a whole maps warding needs in lategame, so making sightstone an attractive tank purchase isn't a terrible thing.

new yellow trinket is basically a sightstone and blue trinket places mini-wards now

new yellow trinket sounds like it's gonna be pretty amazing

garath

New yellow trinket actually might be something I'd get over sweeper as a jungler. Definitely a midlaner

zkylon

zkylewd
i imagine supports and junglers will still go sweepers as they roam the most. supports will still get sighstone cos they need to upgrade sweepers for the oracles asap. midlaners i'm guessing might have some choice and i'm guessing top laners should get double yellow

i mean for a splitpusher the yellow trinket is godly. mega trinkets are so cheap now too, 250g is totally worth it (btw red trinket is 250g for the upgrade too now)

I hate blaming teammates for when I lose a game, but it's kind of hard not to be disappointed when your Janna dies 4 times within the first seven minutes. And it was always when I was farming the other side of the map.

Brightside, only three more provisional!

DeadNames

Banned
I hate blaming teammates for when I lose a game, but it's kind of hard not to be disappointed when your Janna dies 4 times within the first seven minutes. And it was always when I was farming the other side of the map.

Brightside, only three more provisional!

Nothing is worse than when your 0/10 Janna has Mejai's.

Nekofrog

Banned
Toplaner: New yellow trinket
Midlaner: Sweeper
Jungle: Sweeper
ADC: Blue trinket
Support: who cares go be a support with your no gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom