• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
heh, tried to do a relic shield with janna too, didnt make so much impact I sold the upgraded itema nd went full AP

Is it worth it for upgrading into Locket? I usually wind up with Crucible for defensive items on support, and occasionally Frozen Heart if ADs are putting a lot of pressure on me, not so sure about Locket, especially since tanks in my group sometimes get it, so haven't felt much need to look into it as an item to up defense.

Einbroch

Banned
Quinn would be better if her passive wasn't so buggy. I think she's fine, but when your passive doesn't go off for no reason it's super infuriating.

Newt

She's good against Jinx, that's the reason I would pick her ADC. Largely depends on the support though. Not gonna pick Quinn into like Janna/Jinx.

Is it worth it for upgrading into Locket? I usually wind up with Crucible for defensive items on support, and occasionally Frozen Heart if ADs are putting a lot of pressure on me, not so sure about Locket, especially since tanks in my group sometimes get it, so haven't felt much need to look into it as an item to up defense.

I use locket where there are lots of APs guys in the other team, pretty helpul in TFs with Frozen heart

Nekofrog

Banned
I gave up on my new mouse . Not only is it too hard to Get used to but it's almost twice as wide as my previous mouse so it hurts my hand to stretch my fingers.

Ordered another one as similar to my last one as I could find given that my last one is discontinued.

garath

I gave up on my new mouse . Not only is it too hard to Get used to but it's almost twice as wide as my previous mouse so it hurts my hand to stretch my fingers.

Ordered another one as similar to my last one as I could find given that my last one is discontinued.

What mouse did you have and what do you have now?

Nekofrog

Banned
What mouse did you have and what do you have now?

I had a Razer Naga 2012 edition which allowed you to remove the right hand side and select from 3 different attachments to make the mouse ultrathin, thin, or thick for your hand.

Got a Logitech G600 and the size of it is larger than the Thick option on the Naga. The 2012 was discontinued, and the only other version of the Naga to have the removable sideplates is the old Epic which will probably be discontinued eventually, too :(

garath

I had a Razer Naga 2012 edition which allowed you to remove the right hand side and select from 3 different attachments to make the mouse ultrathin, thin, or thick for your hand.

Got a Logitech G600 and the size of it is larger than the Thick option on the Naga. The 2012 was discontinued, and the only other version of the Naga to have the removable sideplates is the old Epic which will probably be discontinued eventually, too :(

Hmm. Maybe try a Logitech G502? Seems to be roughly the same shape as the old Naga.

I have a Steelseries sensei RAW and would absolutely recommend it (or a rival which is the next step up) but it's more of a low profile mouse. Good for my fingertip grip.

Newt

gwy3iC0.png

Sofo

I find League to be stressful but at the same time, that's the appeal to it. Like when I have one of those "easy stomp" games, it's not as fun ?_? idk, might be my masochist nature lol.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I find League to be stressful but at the same time, that's the appeal to it. Like when I have one of those "easy stomp" games, it's not as fun ?_? idk, might be my masochist nature lol.

That's the thing. ARAM isn't always easy. It's not this big ranked main game deal so people's attitude about it all are just more chill. It's not like ARAM is just easy mode.

That's the thing. ARAM isn't always easy. It's not this big ranked main game deal so people's attitude about it all are just more chill. It's not like ARAM is just easy mode.
That's the complete opposite of my experience.

As far as my games are concerned, ARAM players are assholes.

clemenx

Banned
The thing is that for me,"annoying comps" are a million times more annoying in ARAM than on the Rift if you have to play them. So it goes from "I'm going to play a relaxing aram" to "Fuck this shit end it already"

Negaduck

Sometimes when I play league I go through the motions without much emotion no matter if I win or lose.

Just kind of 'yup. That's league'.

Maybe I need to stop for a bit (more so than I should to play Photoshop more already).

Just kinda routine sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom