• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the best supp for Jinx?

Tried with Leona, Jinx couldnt get in time to damage the adc or just not dealed enough damage to kill it

Tried with Sona and tresh, noup the enemy supp to the opportunity to punish my ally jinx and squished her hard

Leezard

Tried with Leona, Jinx couldnt get in time to damage the adc or just not dealed enough damage to kill it

Tried with Sona and tresh, noup the enemy supp to the opportunity to punish my ally jinx and squished her hard

You need someone that can peel for Jinx, help her survive ganks and engages. Thresh is decent, Nami/Janna works as well. Braum is probably ok as well.

edit: Zyra should work out decently as well.

Tizoc

I don't normally quit games, ranked games even, before the 20th minute.
But when your ashe is afk for 10 minutes, and just 3-4 minutes before that your TOP Panth goes afk.
Sorry but I just don't want to waste my time like that.

Give me a penalty for all I care, I won't waste 10 more minutes on a lost cause.

Someone dodged, but even though I first pick, this 4 man pre-made group tried to tell me what lane I was going to go play in. Forget AFKers, feeders, or massive ranked losing streaks- pre-made groups who think they can run the show are the worst.

If Leona lands her E, shouldn't that be an easy W for Jinx? Now the enemy is slowed and Leona can use her Q. Jinx can run up and throw her snares as well.

Maybe the Jinx is using the wrong cannon? I have no idea.

If Leona lands her E, shouldn't that be an easy W for Jinx? Now the enemy is slowed and Leona can use her Q. Jinx can run up and throw her snares as well.

Maybe the Jinx is using the wrong cannon? I have no idea.

My friends keeps using the machinegun and there is a minion always blocking his Ws

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man, nemesis draft is a LOT of fun with a full team. It's like silly customs but no one bats an eyelash at shit like AD bruiser Taric jungle.

drawkcaB

You need someone that can peel for Jinx, help her survive ganks and engages. Thresh is decent, Nami/Janna works as well. Braum is probably ok as well.

edit: Zyra should work out decently as well.

I love playing Braum with Jinx not just because he is a really good fit for her, but because she is excellent fit for him as well. Her long range poke and extra bit of CC really maxes out his kit in lane.

That and a big bruly protector running around with this little maniac with
too many
just enough guns is pretty damn neat.

Korten

Banned
ASnb.png

I don't know what is going on. :(

When I got the Waring Kingdoms Kat skin, I was doing really badly as her. But then after playing a few matches (all loses) I finally won once... From there- no idea what has happened. For some reason I've been kicking ass as Annie and Katarina.

I haven't touched ranked since getting demoted, but I hope this bodes well for the future.

Any peel/disengage support with some initiation on the side works great. Janna, Thresh, Nami, Morg...

zkylon

zkylewd

janna is the best support for everyone

good peel, jinx really makes good use of the shield ad and the ms buff

drawkcaB

Metros playing nidalee. Yup. Definitely going to be popular now.

Welcome to the party. EULCS had her picked/banned in almost every single game since last week and she's won all but one of the matches (IIRC). As usual, NA junglers are way behind the curve.

Blizzard

Banned
Does anyone know if there is a way to see team dragons in spectator mode? It seems weird that the tournament spectator mode has the little icons for LCS, but normal spectator mode does not. Both teams ingame can just press tab to see the information, so it's not like it's hidden.

Being able to see dragon and baron timers would also be nice in spectate, if the team you're spectating had vision to get the timers to begin with.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Does anyone know if there is a way to see team dragons in spectator mode? It seems weird that the tournament spectator mode has the little icons for LCS, but normal spectator mode does not. Both teams ingame can just press tab to see the information, so it's not like it's hidden.

Being able to see dragon and baron timers would also be nice in spectate, if the team you're spectating had vision to get the timers to begin with.

I just turn off the fog of war so I can see them.

zkylon

zkylewd
With respect, between comics like this (3rd frame, specifically) and Neko & Orochinagis's comments on Trist, my image of a lot of LoL players is lowering. Maybe I was thinking too highly of players in the first place.

oh hadn't actually noticed the drawings on the magazine

With respect, between comics like this (3rd frame, specifically) and Neko & Orochinagis's comments on Trist, my image of a lot of LoL players is lowering. Maybe I was thinking too highly of players in the first place.

Oh my bad, I humbly apologize if my comments disturbed you and all guys here, didnt was my intention.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hm.. I'll have to look it up. Didn't realize there were any changes lol.

edit: Ahh.. I see the 5.3 update. I don't know if I was using that stuff but she felt ok last night

yeah i don't know what that means for her but she's not as strong in live than on lcs that's what i meant

faridmon

Guys: Call me stupid or whatever, but I have been playing League for over a year without knowing the existence of Runes. now that my friends saw how unbelievable the whole situation was, he bought me some Runes....

AND HOLY SHIT AT ASH DAMAGE!!!!!

Guys: Call me stupid or whatever, but I have been playing League for over a year without knowing the existence of Runes. now that my friends saw how unbelievable the whole situation was, he bought me some Runes....

AND HOLY SHIT AT ASH DAMAGE!!!!!

Uh, did you also forget masteries?

http://i.imgur.com/HE9lrRP.png

Babysitting the ADC who was an actual baby. We had a dive comp and Sivir would constantly complain if we tower-dove or died. But we were always ahead and the lanes were pushed so the other team never got much of an advantage.

Since it's Bronze we needed 5 Dragons before pushing to win. At least we didn't throw at Baron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom